• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  352
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/21/1964

26 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

As long as the interpretation is Biblical and not occult I am ok with that. We can never comprise our faith and not know that Jesus Christ is God and our way to salvation. That He died on the cross. 

That's what I said, and was very clear about it being Biblical interpretation. I would never suggest any other

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

50 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

As long as the interpretation is Biblical and not occult I am ok with that. We can never comprise our faith and not know that Jesus Christ is God and our way to salvation. That He died on the cross. 

I want everyone to read this one thousand times .   MISS MUFFET is SO SPOT ON RIGHT .    LET None ever once be deceived by this new age spirit deception that is misleading many

now away under a false all inclusive road .    OH miss muffet , YOU are wonderfully loved .     And we better all be on guard cause this stuff is taking over places .  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79

23 hours ago, sugarbear said:

We may NEVER come to full agreement on certain issues. That`s okay!!! We can discuss it further when we get to heaven. ☺️ I believe it`s VERY important that we don`t make a brother or sister feel terrible because they believe differently than we do. We won`t have gotten it 100% right when we get to heaven [sorry, it`s true?]. We`ll "finally" learn the full truth as it was meant. Let`s agree to disagree "nicely". 

Amen!  If only more shared your attitude this forum could flourish even more.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

On 4/9/2019 at 6:33 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

LET None ever once be deceived by this new age spirit deception that is misleading many

On 4/9/2019 at 6:33 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

OH miss muffet , YOU are wonderfully loved .     And we better all be on guard cause this stuff is taking over places

I hate the new age & with good reasons. But the way you worded your post brother almost scares me. (I'm gonna give away how old I am). You said it's taking over as if it's fairly new. It is not. To tell you the truth, until a yr ago I thought the threat of the new age had passed, like a fad might. Then I saw many new You Tube videos about it done by people that were too young to know what it is, when it destroyed my family. I'm talking about when the web was just an idea in a technician's mind. Since the net didn't exist yet I went to libraries for information on this horror. (some people still haven't heard of it, such as a 32 yr old woman i see occasionally. I almost don't believe her) Back when it happened, the best books I read were 3 stories of young folks who believed in God but probably weren't saved. My point is a belief in God, even our God, was not a protection. These 3 people were lucky because they got out of it. My family members never did and now only 1 is left alive. Here is what I want you all to know. One or two of the  true stories I read in those books had nervous breakdowns, even after they had given up the new ago beliefs. In fact, it seemed like the folk who had a belief in God before the new age were more likely to lose their mind than a total non-believer is. I think this is correct cause 1 of my relatives who grew up believing in God lost his mind. This man was like my brother, we had all the same childhood experiences. Up until I started reading The Word but he started Eastern style meditation. I had hoped he'd accept the Lord someday. I only hope (& pray) that he did on his death bed. He used to love God and Jesus, before those devils got to him.

So everyone Beware of this New Age thing! And if you are not able to recognize the new age when you hear their lies, ask someone who does. I can't overemphasize how dangerous it is.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 hours ago, JTC said:

I hate the new age & with good reasons. But the way you worded your post brother almost scares me. (I'm gonna give away how old I am). You said it's taking over as if it's fairly new. It is not. To tell you the truth, until a yr ago I thought the threat of the new age had passed, like a fad might. Then I saw many new You Tube videos about it done by people that were too young to know what it is, when it destroyed my family. I'm talking about when the web was just an idea in a technician's mind. Since the net didn't exist yet I went to libraries for information on this horror. (some people still haven't heard of it, such as a 32 yr old woman i see occasionally. I almost don't believe her) Back when it happened, the best books I read were 3 stories of young folks who believed in God but probably weren't saved. My point is a belief in God, even our God, was not a protection. These 3 people were lucky because they got out of it. My family members never did and now only 1 is left alive. Here is what I want you all to know. One or two of the  true stories I read in those books had nervous breakdowns, even after they had given up the new ago beliefs. In fact, it seemed like the folk who had a belief in God before the new age were more likely to lose their mind than a total non-believer is. I think this is correct cause 1 of my relatives who grew up believing in God lost his mind. This man was like my brother, we had all the same childhood experiences. Up until I started reading The Word but he started Eastern style meditation. I had hoped he'd accept the Lord someday. I only hope (& pray) that he did on his death bed. He used to love God and Jesus, before those devils got to him.

So everyone Beware of this New Age thing! And if you are not able to recognize the new age when you hear their lies, ask someone who does. I can't overemphasize how dangerous it is.

Don't be feared JTC .   Don't be feared .    

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

On 4/17/2019 at 5:34 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

Don't be feared JTC .   Don't be feared .    

I think you misunderstood that statement. I had thought the New Age was becoming a thing of the past, but it's not. It seems to have gained a new momentum. This proves Satan is behind it, but I always knew that. It's like Satan can't die and the New Age won't die out neither. Satan keeps it alive. We have to do 2 things. Be diligent in warning others about it, and to pray against it.

• Praise God! 1