Mike Mclees

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I personally do not think a so called drunk will necessarily go to hell for drinking.....    it's what he does when he/she's drunk.

Priests were not allowed to drink in Moses time for fear they would do something in the temple that would get them killed.

BTW people don't process alcohol the same....    some people who are chemical dependent on Alcohol should be referred to as Alcoholics.   Their system deconstructs alcohol creating substances in the brain the same as heroine.    But those who process the alcohol like most of us who drink to much are truly just drunks....   may over drink just for the pleasure of it or to get away from life things they can't handle....

I've known some lovely drunks that were more like Christians when not sober than some Christians I know...     

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, other one said:

I personally do not think a so called drunk will necessarily go to hell for drinking.....    it's what he does when he/she's drunk.

Priests were not allowed to drink in Moses time for fear they would do something in the temple that would get them killed.

BTW people don't process alcohol the same....    some people who are chemical dependent on Alcohol should be referred to as Alcoholics.   Their system deconstructs alcohol creating substances in the brain the same as heroine.    But those who process the alcohol like most of us who drink to much are truly just drunks....   may over drink just for the pleasure of it or to get away from life things they can't handle....

I've known some lovely drunks that were more like Christians when not sober than some Christians I know...     

I say this in Love Brother but it says no drunkard shall enter into heaven 1 Cor 6:10 I don't think we consider the gravity of what the word says. some people can drink responsible but other cant find the stop light, but its OK I drink with our priest. They haven't even read their Bibles. I don't stand with the Catholics who say the are the church but are poor represenitives of Gods house. The alcoholics love their standard. We can't change the world as it is but sure can examine our selves.  

Edited by Mike Mclees