Emily116789

Prayer Request

My brother is 17, and is going in for his fourth heart surgery. I would appreciate it a lot, he he could get some prayers. Thank you.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praying for You! 9

1 hour ago, Emily116789 said:

My brother is 17, and is going in for his fourth heart surgery. I would appreciate it a lot, he he could get some prayers. Thank you.

I have prayed for you. PS. Post this in prayer request form so many people can see it. God bless.

• Thumbs Up 4

Of course, Emily. I'll be praying for your brother also. Welcome to Worthy. God bless. 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

• Thumbs Up 2

Hi Emily. I just prayed for your brother. Welcome to Worthy.

• Thumbs Up 2

Hi, Emily... :)  Welcome to Worthy.   This must be a stressful time, not just for your brother, but for your entire family.  May you all feel the presence of God wrap around you like a blanket and rest secure in His sovereignty while you wait.  We will be praying for a good outcome.  

Philippians 4:6-8 New King James Version (NKJV)

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

7 hours ago, Emily116789 said:

Praying for your brother Emely...

• Thumbs Up 2

Posted (edited)

Welcome Emily!  Let’s pray for him now. 

Father God, we ask that you heal completely Emily’s precious brother from all sickness and disease. You said that by His stripes we were healed. We claim this promise for Emily’s brother. Thank you God. You are only good!  We pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen!  

Edited by Kristin
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 2

Welcome, Emily.  Also prayed for your brother.

• Thumbs Up 2

Hi there again Emily, rest assured that your brother's situation is before The Father's Throne, in Jesus name, amen.

• Thumbs Up 2

Welcome and praying now

• Thumbs Up 1