• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,298
  • Content Per Day:  1.73
  • Days Won:  0

On 13 April 2019 at 2:29 PM, Leyla said:

I did not talk about the comparison with peodophiles because i thought it deserves a seperated thread. Living out pedophilia hurts innocent people, homosexuality between consenting adult does not. Wanting to murder people is a very destructive urge, I dont see how homosexuality can even come close to that. Comparing intimancy with people from your own gender, with physicaly or mentally hurting innocent people is simply out of proportions

Normally yes peodophilia would deserve a separate thread, but the lgbt movement is already pressing for it to be recognised as 'normal'.Is the homosexual life style 'innocent', not hurting people?

There is ample evidence that suicide among lgbt is not because of preduice but because of stress caused by lgbt relationship problems.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/02/1992

7 minutes ago, Who me said:

Is the homosexual life style 'innocent', not hurting people? 

If it takes people to hell, that's quite hurtful... But isn't premarital sex basically the only type that causes STD's? You don't hear about it happening to faithful married couples... Homosexual people statistically are less eager to stick to one partner... And homosexuality seems to be at the top of it, since AIDS is mostly a disease of homosexual people... Isn't it over 60% of all AIDS cases? One might think it is God's punishment. (It probably is... "Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.") And how well-known it is that homosexuality does hurt people physically, since they make "love" in unnatural ways... Hemorrhoids and such... And it does hurt them mentally, like you mentioned already, but there is also more to that... Especially if they adopt children... Those children don't have it easy in life, no matter how much people try to deny it... Not forgetting that most pedophiles are homosexual as well... Then when this type adopts, the children fall victim...

"Wives, submit yourselves to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord. Husbands, love your wives and do not be harsh with them." Here it is, God's recipe to a happy marriage. With no way of being applied to homosexual relations... How much suffering must these people bring on themselves and each other... Living outside of God-made natural order...

So based on all this... One could easily say that homosexuality does hurt people... It's just that they give their consent...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  3,298
  • Content Per Day:  1.73

2 minutes ago, Novella said:

If it takes people to hell, that's quite hurtful... But isn't premarital sex basically the only type that causes STD's? You don't hear about it happening to faithful married couples... Homosexual people statistically are less eager to stick to one partner... And homosexuality seems to be at the top of it, since AIDS is mostly a disease of homosexual people... Isn't it over 60% of all AIDS cases? One might think it is God's punishment. (It probably is... "Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.") And how well-known it is that homosexuality does hurt people physically, since they make "love" in unnatural ways... Hemorrhoids and such... And it does hurt them mentally, like you mentioned already, but there is also more to that... Especially if they adopt children... Those children don't have it easy in life, no matter how much people try to deny it... Not forgetting that most pedophiles are homosexual as well... Then when this type adopts, the children fall victim...

"Wives, submit yourselves to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord. Husbands, love your wives and do not be harsh with them." Here it is, God's recipe to a happy marriage. With no way of being applied to homosexual relations... How much suffering must these people bring on themselves and each other... Living outside of God-made natural order...

So based on all this... One could easily say that homosexuality does hurt people... It's just that they give their consent...

I 'm not at all sure why you have replied to my post.

Is it because you do not know what a question is? Any sentence with '?' at the end is a question. The sentence you quoted from my post has a '?' at its end, so is questioning what is in the sentence.

Also homosexuality does not cause anyone to go to hell. It is the rejection of Jesus as Lord and saviour that does that.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

"If you love me, keep my commands."

"If anyone loves me, he will keep my word."

So I deduce: if I don't stay in His word (by either falling for homosexual temptations or not repenting from any other sin), I don't love Him, no matter if I claim otherwise. Then if I don't love Him, by this I rejected Him, and I am not welcome in His kingdom. "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven."

I replied to your post because I felt like my response was there to add to yours, since they seemed to fit. I should have, perhaps, answered directly to the person you directed your words towards. I'm sorry if I caused you any confusion.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

20 hours ago, turtletwo said:

God, our Creator made us for HIS pleasure. Not the other way around. Having a personal relationship with the One who died for us is far more important than any human relationship...be it sexual or platonic.

That said, God does choose to bless us with earthly relatives and friends. But He sets the boundries. As our Creator and Redeemer, He has that right. He said plainly in scripture that marriage is only between one man and one woman.

So the short answer to the question: Why is the desire a sin? Because God said so. Selfishness always is a sin. Obedience is the way to go.

And this needs to get said again .    YOU SPOT ON RIGHT .     ALL things were created ,   FOR HIS PLEASURE .    HIS .     And the beauty of it is ,   HE IS WORTHY OF ALL THE PRAISE .

ALL,  as in not most , not nearly all, not some ,  BUT ALL THINGS were made FOR HIS GOOD PLEASURE .    We serve Him , and WHAT A JOY IT IS . 

Its a hands up and praise the LORD JOY .    You right my swidl,   And you are dearly loved too .   

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 hours ago, Novella said:

"If you love me, keep my commands."

"If anyone loves me, he will keep my word."

So I deduce: if I don't stay in His word (by either falling for homosexual temptations or not repenting from any other sin), I don't love Him, no matter if I claim otherwise. Then if I don't love Him, by this I rejected Him, and I am not welcome in His kingdom. "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven."

I replied to your post because I felt like my response was there to add to yours, since they seemed to fit. I should have, perhaps, answered directly to the person you directed your words towards. I'm sorry if I caused you any confusion.

You have deduced correctly .    its a statement that GOD calls , THIS people honors me with their lips , but their HEART is FAR FAR from ME .

FOR if we truly have the LOVE that comes from GOD on our hearts ,    HIS LOVE REJOICES IN TRUTH , NOT INQUITY ,  TRUTH .

IF we love HIM , WE LOVE AND DO HIS SAYINGS .      Ye have deduced correctly . THE EVIDENCE of  new creature , IS that they are a NEW CREATURE

and not the old man still dead and loving sin any longer .   

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  05/27/1943

Actually most victims of HIV/AIDS are heterosexual not homosexual. There seems to be a lot of misinformation about homosexuality being deliberately spread around.

@Takoda From what I've researched, statistically over 60% of AIDS cases is homosexual and bisexual people, mostly men, many also being drug addicts, getting it by sharing needles. Among the rest are heterosexual people after contact with bisexual ones, and heterosexual drug addicts. Then at the end some cases of hospital patients and children through various reasons. Here I don't count all those people from Africa who are injected with it on purpose by evil men with their evil reasons, maybe just to affect statistics.

Not taking this problem seriously does not help homosexual people, it's putting their lives at risk. And for what? "Tolerance"? "Political correctness"? Some statistics may have been compromised, but many was not. AIDS is not something to be taken lightly. It surely does not treat its victims lightly. 

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  05/27/1943

21 hours ago, Novella said:

Here I don't count all those people from Africa who are injected with it on purpose by evil men with their evil reasons, maybe just to affect statistics.

I have never heard of this. Do you have any sources?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 12:23 PM, RustyAngeL said:

What I don't understand is so many in the church spend so much time trying to explain it away.  

The bottom line is, God calls homosexuality a sin, actually in stronger language He calls it an abomination.  

I also believe it is a lie from the enemy that these people listen to when they are told they were born this way.

God does not make mistakes.  Why would God create them like this then deny them the Kingdom of God. Read Romans chapter 1. Also 1 Corinthians 14:33 saying that God is not the author of confusion but of peace.  You can also go to !1 Corinthians 6:9-10.  many things will not inherit the kingdom of God and homosexuality is one of  them.  

It's not hard to understand, it's plain truth.

We are to love the people and hate the sin  These people have souls that need to be saved and will be saved if we can tell them about a Savior that will set then free from this bondage and lie.  

sexual perversion becomes a mental disease. They will believe anything that justifies what they do or what they want to do. Even some churches have excepted Gays into their church. The church will become divided. Children will have no moral faith or guidance.   

Edited by Mike Mclees
  • Thumbs Up 2