• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  162
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/24/1997

Why is the desire to be with the person you love or to be intimate with that person, a sin? Is homosexuality just dead weight that some people have to carry around their entire life?

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  3,272
  • Content Per Day:  1.73

1 hour ago, Leyla said:

Why is the desire to be with the person you love or to be intimate with that person, a sin? Is homosexuality just dead weight that some people have to carry around their entire life?

Are there rules in life, or is it acceptable to do what one wants regardless of any rules?

Are you happy applying 'it is good to be with the one you love' to peodophiles?

Are God's laws totally irrelevent?

• This is Worthy 3
  • Brilliant! 1

9 minutes ago, Who me said:

Are there rules in life, or is it acceptable to do what one wants regardless of any rules?

Are you happy applying 'it is good to be with the one you love' to peodophiles?

Are God's laws totally irrelevent?

Reading that confirms my understanding of it, that its just a cross some people have to carry. A predisposition they were born with, or something they aquired with their life, that they cant change or influence. It sounds very unfair to me, that the things you feel in your heart are worth less, or considered bad, just because the feelings are towards someone your own gender.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  3,272
  • Content Per Day:  1.73

2 hours ago, Leyla said:

Reading that confirms my understanding of it, that its just a cross some people have to carry. A predisposition they were born with, or something they aquired with their life, that they cant change or influence. It sounds very unfair to me, that the things you feel in your heart are worth less, or considered bad, just because the feelings are towards someone your own gender.

I can't see how my reply can confirm that being lgbt is something one is born with.

But as you ignored how peodophiles want to be with the one they 'love' you are not talking about my reply.

Right or wrong has nothing to do with ones feelings, but about ones intention or actions. Wanting to murder someone because of hatred is as bad, spiritual speaking, as murdering them.

• This is Worthy 1

1 hour ago, Who me said:

I can't see how my reply can confirm that being lgbt is something one is born with.

But as you ignored how peodophiles want to be with the one they 'love' you are not talking about my reply.

Right or wrong has nothing to do with ones feelings, but about ones intention or actions. Wanting to murder someone because of hatred is as bad, spiritual speaking, as murdering them.

I did not talk about the comparison with peodophiles because i thought it deserves a seperated thread. Living out pedophilia hurts innocent people, homosexuality between consenting adult does not. Wanting to murder people is a very destructive urge, I dont see how homosexuality can even come close to that. Comparing intimancy with people from your own gender, with physicaly or mentally hurting innocent people is simply out of proportions 

Edited by Leyla
Hit enter prematurely

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81

Why is the desire to be with the person you love or to be intimate with that person, a sin?

What we have here is a lack of respect for God and His will. Even without reading the Bible it  does not take a genius. The cord only gives energy when it is plugged in the socket. Why ? Because it was made that way. Humanity has given themselves to perversion because of they want gratification any way they desire.   

Edited by Mike Mclees
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

37 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

desire to be with anyone, regardless of the gender of the people, is wrong outside Gods clearly and explicitly stated rules of marriage. That point seems to be conveniently ignored by those who have not said a word, for decades, about sexual relationships outside of marriage between heterosexuals.

Supposing I fell in love with a man who is married. I carried that heartbreak secretly within me for my lifetime, in obedience to God commandments. Living unmarried, in celibacy.  Is that any different from a homosexual persons feelings? Yet that scenario is somehow OK, but that of a homosexual is not? Think about it.

Yes its all wicked and all error must be corrected .     Me no pick and choose one sin over another .   It all gets corrected for the sake of the one in error .

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1