• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/02/1992

@Takoda... So I see John S.S and scientists of his preference are making all the rules and deciding where God is right and where He should step away, how Christian of them. Brain this, brain that, what a mighty brain... Did anyone figure out how brain was made yet? No one?

"The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness. For what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood from His workmanship, so that men are without excuse. For although they knew God, they neither glorified Him as God nor gave thanks to Him, but they became futile in their thinking and darkened in their foolish hearts. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images of mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles. Therefore God gave them over in the desires of their hearts to impurity for the dishonoring of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator, who is forever worthy of praise! Amen. For this reason God gave them over to dishonorable passions. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. Likewise, the men abandoned natural relations with women and burned with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error. Furthermore, since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done. They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed, and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, and malice. They are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant, and boastful. They invent new forms of evil; they disobey their parents. They are senseless, faithless, heartless, merciless." Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things are worthy of death, they not only continue to do these things, but also approve of those who practice them."

In the meantime, "discrimination" is a very tricky political term that anyone can use to their advantage since it was designed to fire up arguments, so it's satanic in origin. The Creator set standards of how His creation functions, and whatever methods creation comes up with to rationalize their dissatisfaction with it is irrelevant. By not functioning His way it pays the price whether it chooses to acknowledge it or not.

1 hour ago, Takoda said:

It is time to move both Church and State into the 21st century. 

Because, as always, new levels of wickedness are seen as progress in the wicked world. And I suppose it is progress in a way, since it is progressing us to the end times.

"The grass withers, and the flower falls, but the word of the Lord remains forever", whether people stay in His word or not. They are free to progress away to their death if they choose so.

1 hour ago, Takoda said:

Some issues are simply settled. 

Indeed.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

19 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Thank God, There is Good News for homosexuals......turn to God as a lost sinner......ask Him to save you and He will......do not let the simplicity of Salvation deter you... “ANYBODY ( that would include homosexuals)that asks to be saved WILL be saved” It is a promise of Jesus and He will not lie.

and THAT IS the GOOD NEWS .     That GOD will save any and all who do come unto the SON . 

But let us always remember their is a difference between a false conversion and a true one .   For if a man says HE loves JESUS , If a man says he loves GOD

yet walks n willfull sin ,  He is a liar and the truth is not in Him .   Thus if a gay man says I love JESUS yet embraces his error and continues in it and proclaims it

This one knows not GOD ,and it is clearly seen, FOR WHERE is the TRANSFORMING POWER of CHRIST which changes even the vilest .    The tree is known by its fruit

and thus let all who name the name of Christ ,   OH YES let paul say it , LET all who name the name of Christ depart from , NOT SUPPORT , but depart from inquity .

Thus let all he who stole , steal no more , Let he who was gay , practice it no more , let those who commited or support abortion , SUPPORT IT NO MORE .

This goes for evil PEROID .   And we had better well know this real deep .  

• This is Worthy 2

21 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

What I don't understand is so many in the church spend so much time trying to explain it away.  

The bottom line is, God calls homosexuality a sin, actually in stronger language He calls it an abomination.  

I also believe it is a lie from the enemy that these people listen to when they are told they were born this way.

God does not make mistakes.  Why would God create them like this then deny them the Kingdom of God. Read Romans chapter 1. Also 1 Corinthians 14:33 saying that God is not the author of confusion but of peace.  You can also go to !1 Corinthians 6:9-10.  many things will not inherit the kingdom of God and homosexuality is one of  them.  

It's not hard to understand, it's plain truth.

We are to love the people and hate the sin  These people have souls that need to be saved and will be saved if we can tell them about a Savior that will set then free from this bondage and lie.  

The gay agenda will hate this truth I bring and have known .    And before I say what it is , YOU ARE SPOT ON RIGHT , they are NOT BORN this way .

Even fore I came or was drawn to Christ I knew this was not right .   But how did I know that they are not born this way .

How did I know this .    When I tell you and all who read this , it will be very clear .

I am from a family where identical twins run all over it .   I myself am an identical triplet .

That means our genetics are the same .     SO onward with the story .    I had identical twin uncles .     WHY was one gay and the other NOT .

KADOW , AND EXACTLY .  ITS NOT GENTIC  ,   they are not born this way . 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

1 hour ago, Takoda said:

In the late 1980s, realizing that I knew almost nothing about sexual orientation except the unchallenged prejudices with which I had grown up, I looked for a place I could go to gain the necessary intellectual and medical background on this human phenomenon. I knew only that my ignorance and prejudice would make it all but impossible to be an effective bishop in the metropolitan New York area. My search led me to a member of the faculty of The Cornell School of Medicine in New York City. This man, whose name was Robert Lahita, had both a PhD and an MD degree. At that time he was working on the differences in the immune systems of men and women, an interest that had led him deeply into the science of the brain. What impressed me most then, and it is now verified, is that the idea that homosexuality could be adopted as a lifestyle of choice or that it was caused by some factor or experience in early childhood was totally and universally dismissed. No one on the medical faculty at Cornell saluted this idea. That fact alone changed for me the whole dynamic in the debate going on in the Church. For if sexual orientation is part of what we are rather than something some choose to do, then it must be related to in the same way that we have learned to relate to skin color, gender, left handedness and ethnicity. These things are neither good or bad, they simply are. To discriminate against a person because of who that person is, is the essence of racism, sexism and xenophobia. I was now coming to the awareness that it is also the essence of homophobia. It was the 'given-ness' of sexual orientation that produced in me the sea change in my own attitude. That is also what is happening in both church and society at this moment. A new understanding of homosexuality is colliding with a definition that is uninformed, prejudiced and dying. Dying prejudices are never revived and they are never re-installed. Indeed the fact that a prejudice is being debated is a sure sign that it is dying. The only question is how long will it take and how many people will be hurt before this prejudice takes its place in the graveyards of human history alongside other discarded discriminatory practices that have marked the human journey through history. 

The fact is that heterosexual people cannot recall the moment when they chose their sexual orientation. I, for one, can only remember that in my very early adolescence, I decided that girls were not obnoxious and that I desired their attention. This awakening was accompanied by behavioral changes that were thought of by my parents as both remarkable and noteworthy. I took baths more frequently, combed my hair, dressed better and even used deodorant! My mother observing this behavior said: "the sap has risen!" I had no idea what that meant either. Now I wonder why those of us who did not choose to be heterosexual have always assumed that homosexuals in fact did choose to be gay! 

I learned many things from my Cornell contacts. I learned that scientists believe that the percentage of homosexual persons in the general population is stable among all people, in all cultures and throughout all history. I learned that homosexual behavior is well documented in the animal kingdom today. Somehow both the levels of testosterone and brain formation are factors. I learned that the division between male and female in nature is not nearly as well differentiated as we have always thought. All human life appears to start as female and it only develops masculine identity if and when the "y" chromosome kicks in, reshaping the developing fetus. Following my work with Dr. Lahita and the others at Cornell my mind has been clear on this issue. Discrimination against homosexual persons is as wrong as discrimination against people on the basis of race, gender or ethnicity. It has no place in the life of the Christian Church. I no longer even want to debate this issue in the various councils of the Church. It is for me a settled issue. It is time for people to adjust their ancient prejudices to new realities. This debate, for me is in the same category as the debate between evolution and creationism, whether the earth is flat or round and whether the sun revolves around the earth or vice versa. Some issues are simply settled. If the Church and its leaders from across the world don't understand this, they reveal Christianity's irrelevance. Church unity is a bogus smokescreen. A Church united in prejudice is not worthy of continued life. Politicians who do not understand this are either ignorant or irresponsible. There is no other choice. It is time to move both Church and State into the 21st century. 

~~~ John Shelby Spong 

The reason this has existed ,   we have an adversary and man is a fallen being who sins and does so .

As for moving the church into the twenty first century ,   NOT I , NOT I .   For I choose to follow the ONE WHO was BEFORE time even was .  HIS WORD does not change

as HE DOES NOT CHANGE .     We in a falling away is all.

We in days like lotts and noahs , where sin is no longer hidden .    See sin has been in the world since the fall of man .

To say otherwise is a lie .   Lusts have been in the world for lust is in the flesh of all men since the fall .

GOD does not change .  And no matter how many accept this sin or any sin ,   GOD will not .

Their is an answer , their is a hope , and its the only HOPE and the ONLY ANSWER .  HIS NAME IS JESUS and HE alone can change and does change even the vilest of mankind .

I should know , I myself was one of the worst , OH but then it was sweet grace that even drew me to CHRIST and what a wonderful HOLY SPIRIT change and transformation began

ON that day .    BETTER RUN to CHRIST and let no man name any other false god or mindset .   JESUS ONLY SAVES and JESUS can change the worst .

All else is sinking sand and all else is but death and its end , THE SECOND death in a lake of furious fire .   BUT as I said , JESUS IS the way out and the ONLY way out

from that death sentence .  BETTER run to the JESUS of the bible and not the images of A jesus that is not THE JESUS who alone saves and changes ALL who come unto HIM .

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 3

18 hours ago, BorderCowboy said:

The good book clearly says homosexuality is a no no. Enough said.

You know what I notice about TRUTH .  Its always short and RIGHT to the POINT and leaves no room for doubt .     YEP , YOU said it all in this short sentence .

FOR is GOD approves not , WHY SHOULD WE who are HIS approve what HE does not .

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

18 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I should know , I myself was one of the worst , OH but then it was sweet grace that even drew me to CHRIST and what a wonderful HOLY SPIRIT change and transformation began

Praise God! "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." 1 Cor 5:17

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

On 4/13/2019 at 12:35 AM, Leyla said:

Why is the desire to be with the person you love or to be intimate with that person, a sin? Is homosexuality just dead weight that some people have to carry around their entire life?

It is not a sin to be intimate with the person you are married to. A man and a woman. That is what the Bible teaches us. If you are a homosexual and want to be a born again Christian I guess you have to remain celibate. Pray to God for help and strength.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

On 4/13/2019 at 2:35 AM, Leyla said:

Why is the desire to be with the person you love or to be intimate with that person, a sin? Is homosexuality just dead weight that some people have to carry around their entire life?

God, our Creator made us for HIS pleasure. Not the other way around. Having a personal relationship with the One who died for us is far more important than any human relationship...be it sexual or platonic.

That said, God does choose to bless us with earthly relatives and friends. But He sets the boundries. As our Creator and Redeemer, He has that right. He said plainly in scripture that marriage is only between one man and one woman.

So the short answer to the question: Why is the desire a sin? Because God said so. Selfishness always is a sin. Obedience is the way to go.

• This is Worthy 2
  • Loved it! 1