Leyla

Question about Homosexuality

21 hours ago, Novella said:

Here I don't count all those people from Africa who are injected with it on purpose by evil men with their evil reasons, maybe just to affect statistics.

I have never heard of this. Do you have any sources?

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 12:23 PM, RustyAngeL said:

What I don't understand is so many in the church spend so much time trying to explain it away.  

The bottom line is, God calls homosexuality a sin, actually in stronger language He calls it an abomination.  

I also believe it is a lie from the enemy that these people listen to when they are told they were born this way.

God does not make mistakes.  Why would God create them like this then deny them the Kingdom of God. Read Romans chapter 1. Also 1 Corinthians 14:33 saying that God is not the author of confusion but of peace.  You can also go to !1 Corinthians 6:9-10.  many things will not inherit the kingdom of God and homosexuality is one of  them.  

It's not hard to understand, it's plain truth.

We are to love the people and hate the sin  These people have souls that need to be saved and will be saved if we can tell them about a Savior that will set then free from this bondage and lie.  

sexual perversion becomes a mental disease. They will believe anything that justifies what they do or what they want to do. Even some churches have excepted Gays into their church. The church will become divided. Children will have no moral faith or guidance.   

Edited by Mike Mclees