• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

21 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

some personal experiences with that of Yoga

@BeauJangles Thanks for sharing a piece of your past. Your encounters with this are noteworthy. It is helpful to be warned of the inherent dangers. By so doing you may prevent others from any spiritual harm.

I commend you for taking a stand against Yoga even though some could potentially be offended. What matters in the end is that the truth is proclaimed and the Lord is pleased. :)

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 2:59 PM, other one said:

Ayin, for the sake of those who come by and don't participate but have questions, I need to play the Devils advocate for a bit.....     you know my background and should know my stand on this but there are some questions I'd like to be seen answered.

First off what is wrong with cultivating discernment, awareness, self-regulation and a higher consciousness if one is attuned to the Holy Spirit?

I'm told that Yoga is a simple tool to accomplish things much like a screw driver, a car or whatever.....   it can be used for good or evil.

Is there scripture telling us not to use yoga if we are not contacting the dark side...

Nuclear Fission is a tool that was created for bad things and some of us even say evil.....   but it is also used for good to make our power.

Those people coming by need to see why they should or should not participate in the exercise part of this.  

Yep and Eve had been told by adam who had been told by GOD not to eat from that one tree.

And she was TOLD by the serpent , NO , NO you wont die , ITS A FRUIT that will make you wise .

NO YOGA    , of course the world cannot see it for what it is and many will say many good things about it .    But ,  NO YOGA . 

• Thumbs Up 1

Yoga , like many other things that have been blended into christanity still comes from the same source .  Its only made to appear as , well something good .

But no marvel ,   its how the deicever deceives , HE appears AS ...................................

We can sum this up real easy .   How many would take and grab hold of rattlesnake .    OH , but if I paint the outside of it and hide its fangs and call it a grass snake

REST ASSURED THAT AINT NO GRASS SNAKE no matter how well decked up it was .  And it will BITE and at that day and hour THEY WILL KNOW it was no grass snake .

SAME WITH YOGA and most this other stuff they pumped into churches and gave it christain names , NOPE its source is still evil and no amount of trying to christanize it

WILL MAKE IT Christain NOR ACCEPTABLE unto  GOD . 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Yep and Eve had been told by adam who had been told by GOD not to eat from that one tree.

And she was TOLD by the serpent , NO , NO you wont die , ITS A FRUIT that will make you wise .

NO YOGA    , of course the world cannot see it for what it is and many will say many good things about it .    But ,  NO YOGA . 

well, God said don't eat of the fruit of the tree and I read about it.....   but it seems to me that it is Frienduff that is saying no Yoga in any form....   I'm confused...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  0

thanks everyone for your opinions

2 hours ago, other one said:

well, God said don't eat of the fruit of the tree and I read about it.....   but it seems to me that it is Frienduff that is saying no Yoga in any form....   I'm confused...

Actually my friend of the buffalo , you are not confused at all.   you are right , I am saying it very plain and for all to hear ,  NO YOGA PEROID .    

9 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Actually my friend of the buffalo , you are not confused at all.   you are right , I am saying it very plain and for all to hear ,  NO YOGA PEROID .    

As long as it is "you" that is saying this....   I want to know what God is saying....    when I talk to people about this subject they will say to me, "who is this Frienduff person that I should listen to him".   Show me where I can say "God said no".

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

On 4/13/2019 at 3:18 PM, shortangel said:

is Yoga the practice of stretching in certain poses for fitness demonic???  I have read 2 articles from a Christian perspective saying it is,  the articles said that some Christians have used the stretching workouts to compromise it with Christianity by playing Christian music & saying that you can do Yoga with Christian terms,  what does everyone think???  should Christians do Yoga???

No, yogurt isn't demonic.

• Haha 2

On 4/13/2019 at 2:18 PM, shortangel said:

is Yoga the practice of stretching in certain poses for fitness demonic???  I have read 2 articles from a Christian perspective saying it is,  the articles said that some Christians have used the stretching workouts to compromise it with Christianity by playing Christian music & saying that you can do Yoga with Christian terms,  what does everyone think???  should Christians do Yoga???

OK,       Devil's advocate time is over Shortangel……        to  your question I would say to you that the Practice of stretching in certain poses for fitness is not demonic.....     going to most yoga classes is at best questionable for all that I am aware of also include new age religion along with it...   Putting yourself  in these positions will not introduce you to demonic spirits....   depending on where you do it and who with.

th.jpg

hatha-yoga-poses-for-beginners_12.jpg

These exercises will strengthen your body and teach you balance so you would be less likely to fall when you get older....    but if you go to a class given by a new age preacher it will put you in a place to get visits from entities that you really don't want to deal with.

But the problem is you can get that same information from all kinds of TV  shows....  Opera is an example of this.....   watching Opera Winfrey will instruct you how to channel demonic entities.....   Most Yoga "classes" will do the same.....   however your OP asks if the stretching exercises will introduce you to demons and I say no.....   but the organized classes for the most part will and that should always be discussed when this subject comes up.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  56
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

This sounds like a man-made church law. Like the Jesus broke laws made by the pharoseas because they were not God's laws.

It's like someone going through the bible to see what kind of other laws and strictness can be squeezed from it.

Yoga is used by athletes also. I can see someone coming on and saying "Is NFL anti-Christian"?

Edited by Kenyon