melodyfire

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

When the WMAP Satellite finished mapping the universe scientists thought something was wrong with the data, and dozens of astrophysicists and cosmologists split into several independent teams; each team launched its own mapping satellite; each satellite different from the others. It has taken at least 20 years to finish, and  all data confirms what they could not believe before. 

Now it's official that the whole universe has been found and is the shape of a sphere. It measures the same distance from earth in every direction, which means that the earth is located at the very center of the universe. 

Included are the final results of more than 60 years of similar research. And more than a thousand scientists recently signed an open statement abandoning Darwinism. 

There are Christians in the science community involved in these findings, but the majority are staunch life-long Atheists. Several have stated that they cannot deny the evidence that an intelligent agent which exists outside of time and space as we know it is responsible for the existence of the universe and life on Earth.

See 6df image here:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/07/110726101719.htm

Edited by melodyfire
image didn't load.
  • This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.96
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

15 hours ago, melodyfire said:

There are Christians in the science community involved in these findings, but the majority are staunch life-long Atheists. Several have stated that they cannot deny the evidence that an intelligent agent which exists outside of time and space as we know it is responsible for the existence of the universe and life on Earth.

For reasons obvious, I find this even more astonishing than thinking the earth is the center of the universe as we know it. God bless. 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  787
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

How far can we see? Say (for the sake of the argument) 20 million light years.

The visible universe would then be a sphere with a radius of 20 million light years, centred on the earth - because the earth is where we are observing from. If our telescopes were located on the planet Mars, the apparent centre of the universe would be Mars.

Where the actual centre of the universe is, is anyone's guess - and I don't think it matters in the least.

• Thumbs Up 4

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,768
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  270

15 minutes ago, Deborah_ said:

How far can we see? Say (for the sake of the argument) 20 million light years.

The visible universe would then be a sphere with a radius of 20 million light years, centred on the earth - because the earth is where we are observing from. If our telescopes were located on the planet Mars, the apparent centre of the universe would be Mars.

Where the actual centre of the universe is, is anyone's guess - and I don't think it matters in the least.

we can't know where the center is without seeing all the edges and I haven't seen anywhere that we have found the edge of the universe.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

Revelation 21:2-3;

2, And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 
    3, And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 

When the Father comes with His Holy City, New Jerusalem to the Earth and makes His home here with us, I'm sure it will be at the center of the universe.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

There is a very good video called, "the Privileged Planet," that mathematically proves from scientific data the the earth is the center of the universe, ...a good and informative way to spend an hour and a half. 

Lord bless

51 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

When the Father comes with His Holy City, New Jerusalem to the Earth and makes His home here with us, I'm sure it will be at the center of the universe. 

If it isn't, it will certainly be the center of OUR universe by then. God bless!

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85

5 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

If it isn't, it will certainly be the center of OUR universe by then. God bless!

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

I doubt God will rule and sustain the entire universe from some spot on the edge of a galaxy rather than the center?

18 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

I doubt God will rule and sustain the entire universe from some spot on the edge of a galaxy rather than the center?

A good point, and very well made. God bless!

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles