• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,739
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

This thread was hijacked from the beginning and went every direction then the original topic.  So I cleaned the thread ... and we're restarting it.  :)  

Listen ... if there is a problem -- report it ... :)  Let us deal with any issues that arise.  :)

We're all family ... so show some love!  ;)

• Loved it! 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

Thank you for that... interesting though. M

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  727
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Birthday:  09/16/1959

There is one doctrine that we are all called to obey, and teach:

The doctrine of Christ. 

Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son. 2 John 9

His Doctrine is all about love; Loving God and loving our neighbor.

Take heed to yourself and to the doctrine. Continue in them, for in doing this you will save both yourself and those who hear you.           1 Timothy 4:16

JLB

• 2 years later...

The Gifts we receive: FULL ARMOR OF GOD.

I wanted to revive this Thread and speak mainly of the gifts we receive as Followers of Christ Jesus. 

It is my heart's desire to receive all the gifts which are willed for my experience. Many will not receive the things which are stored up in Heaven for them, or even the ones given to us here in this world as we walk along the Way with our Lord, mainly because they do not ask for them.

It is challenging to write here because I can only speak from my personal experiences and understanding, and I really do not want to appear to make this all about me, because all I really have are my personal experiences... my life. 

So many strange and wonderful things have I experienced over the years, and all of them have taught me some valuable lesson or I received spiritual understanding. Like seeing how the Sword of the Spirit really works, through wielding it and destroying the enemy.

The Full Armor of God...

Do you ever imagine yourself with your armor on and imagine what it would look like? Do you realize that when you acknowledge this wonderful protection, by putting it on and eventually using it, you are completely and totally protected.

Do you ever think of what is under your Armor? Your Armor covers and protects your Soul-body; it is a supernatural thing, however in order for you to receive an armor, you must first have your spiritual clothing which covers your Soul... so you are not naked. 

The Holy Spirit gives us a spiritual covering we wear always, and we also put on our full Armor over this spiritual-clothing.

We are all in the process of learning and understanding what is needed of us in order to receive/achieve our Heavenly rewards. In my experience there are so many miracles... answered prayers and dream-visions, that I have no reason to ever doubt the road that I am walking along. Christ is always there when needed. He really is Faithful and True. He is Wonderful.

We are gifted a full armor of God, which has great power and can take down the most powerful of enemies when we use it properly. 

The Scriptures are filled with words that we understand in our hearts and our heads, mostly, and because of Faith, we sometimes never get to experience the things we believe. We are clothed in garments made from the LIGHT of Perfection... the Light of Christ. 

We are given a helmet, breast-plate, a sword, a shield, girted loins, which some call a belt of truth, and feet shod for the preaching of the Gospel of Peace. How do you imagine your armor? An Angel was dispatched to me for protection and I saw her and she had on full-armor. It was strange because I believe that sometimes your own thoughts, which happen because of what you experience in your daily life, even the things you see on television or read in a book, may be used to show you something which may otherwise be very disturbing or even scary to you.

The Angel I saw was Human looking, she reminded me of Xena-Warrior Princess, in the way she was dressed. She did not have wings. I saw our Lord descending from the clouds and as He neared the ground, an Angel came out of His right side and landed with Him in front of me. Neither one spoke to me, but our Lord spoke to her and told he she had to protect me. She was staring intently at me as He spoke to her. This vision happened about two hours after I had a vision where Elijah the Prophet, appeared in the same way as our LORD, and he came up to me and said that He was Elijah the Prophet, and he knew my name.

The Breast-plate of Righteousness must also protect your back as well. I believe it protects the hearts of those who shall see God, for He will write His commandments on our hearts. I also imagine that my heart is covered in words- written by the fingers of God and branded on my heart. My heart is covered in spiritual writings. It is important that we learn words and store them in our hearts, for it is our ammunition depot in our war against the Gates of Hell.

We seek after righteousness and we desire all the gifts offered to us, even the ones we remain unaware of, and so we ask our LORD to show us these things, so that we can receive them, in order to have the fullness of Human experience.  In my life, the words of Scripture come to life and I get to experience them. Righteousness is Light and Love and Goodness and Holiness in perfection, and these are the things we seek to experience and understand in our walk. We pray to be filled and be satisfied.

We possess an Helmet of Salvation. How do you imagine this protects you? It protects our minds from the arrows of the enemy in that we are saved through Grace and Repentance by the power of the Holy Spirit, and by the blood of the Lamb. It is what we hold to be truth in our minds that needs protection. I imagine that my Helmet is very shining and no weapon formed against me shall ever disturb my Rest in the Truth of our LORD Christ. He is renewing our minds on a constant basis, and not only that, the Devil can also steal our gifts and the special things we ask for and receive in prayer. That is why you are to shut yourself up in your closet and pray to our Heavenly Father who is in secret. The Devil can intercept our prayers and steal our Blessings.

As for our Shield of Faith, how big do you imagine yours to be? I really have imagined my Armor so much for so long that I am certain it is as I imagine. I am wearing it now and always, and I can feel it when I think about it. All shining white light and indestructible, especially when our LOTRD and Father also fight alongside us. Do you prayer always for your faith to increase, so that you can move mountains. I believe mountains are great Fallen demons, like the ones we are dealing with currently and the ones which are to come... the Anti-Christs. These are the mountains which are standing in our way, in order to prevent us from winning the race and receiving our rewards. Never doubting, never yielding faith requires constant prayer; always make a request for stronger faith.

The Sword of the Spirit is the Word of God. It is really that simple, and when you speak the word of truth to the enemy, there is no defense against it and it destroys them. It is the Truth of the Word that destroys them, for the words originate from the LIGHT. He is the LIGHT of the world. You need to become pure of heart and study and memorize Scripture, so your Sword is always sharp and ready to destroy the enemy. Our LORD will destroy the enemy with His mouth, for the words of Truth will proceed out of His mouth and the Light of Truth will consume them all. I have used my Sword and it is indeed very sharp. It brought the invisible she-demon to light and then it destroyed her and sent her back from whence she came.

Our Feet are shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace. Are your feet covered with spiritual 'boots' reaching up to your knees? Mine are and we are to preach the gospel of Peace. As Followers- and I am very much aware of this in my personal experience- we receive the gift of inner peace. We do find our place of Rest, a place from where we cannot be moved, no matter what trials or tribulations we may face in our walk with our LORD. I believe we are to share this blessed hope we carry inside of us and spread the gospel of the Kingdom of God, while expounding on the Prince of Peace, the one who has given us this blessed hope. We are like trees planted by the water and we shall not be moved.

The Gospel of Peace is the New Covenant which our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ gave to us. Love and forgiveness and the fruits of the Spirit. He also gave us new ways of thinking and living... a complete renewing of our minds. Even our thoughts were put under judgment, for the things you think and desire in your hearts, whether good or evil, those thoughts and desires too are under judgment. So now the mind and heart can achieve the true peace that our Lord offered to us, since we have the New Commands, which are contrary to Mosaic Law.

Our Loins Girt about with Truth... what does this mean. Some say that the girt is the belt that keeps the clothing together, if it is not girted properly, the whole armor is weak, and one can 'strike at the girt' and kill you. We need to be prepared so that we can go into battle at anytime. I guess you would not want your armor falling apart while waging warfare against the enemy. Truth is the power that ties our Armor together. We must seek after the truth of the Kingdom of God and seek to be strong in the word. All things are measured against Truth. Truth is the measure of all things and when we are on the side of Truth and become the children of Truth, we will be able to stand against the Darkness and shine the Light of Truth which obliterates them.

Love and Goodness, Peace and Charity and Kindness and Patience and Perseverance. It is important that we pray and study so as to keep renewing our minds, so we can gain greater understanding and wisdom, in order to move up to the next glory. The renewing tends to lead us upward in search of the Father... so keep looking up, for our redemption draws near. I really love you all and I prayer that I am doing something that is worthy of being a Follower of Christ.

I know that I am supposed to write and I always pray before I do. My desire is to do the things that please my LORD and FATHER, and pray earnestly and hope with all my heart, that on that day, I will be received home into the Family of God... well done my good and faithful servant.  

Peace to you all in Christ Jesus. M.

Edited by Marlene S
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

download.png.50f60c424f686f96578094be594d0da9.png

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.70

On 12/4/2021 at 11:01 AM, Marlene S said:

This vision happened about two hours after I had a vision where Elijah the Prophet, appeared in the same way as our LORD, and he came up to me and said that He was Elijah the Prophet, and he knew my name.

Got any description details?  I am really looking forward to meeting him.  I think he will be one of the two witnesses but at this rate I am going to die before they get here which would be a total bummer (then again maybe I am regressing)  Just wondering what you remember.  And thank you for the post and looking for uplifting messages about future tribulation.  As I was reading it I thought 'the GOSPEL ARMOR' is our modern day 'Noahs Ark'.  Just thought I would share....again thank you and God bless

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Got any description details?  I am really looking forward to meeting him.  I think he will be one of the two witnesses but at this rate I am going to die before they get here which would be a total bummer (then again maybe I am regressing)  Just wondering what you remember.  And thank you for the post and looking for uplifting messages about future tribulation.  As I was reading it I thought 'the GOSPEL ARMOR' is our modern day 'Noahs Ark'.  Just thought I would share....again thank you and God bless

Not much more details. I went to bed and then I found myself in a big open area, felt like being inside of a dark stadium or perhaps in a valley, there seemed to be wall or hills surrounding, but I could not see it... too dark, but I could feel it.

The clouds above were dark but I could see the silhouettes moving across the sky, very, very low cloud cover.

As I looked up at the clouds, there appeared a contained spot-light in the cloud, which seemed to be shining from behind and above the clouds. The light spot began to grow bigger as if whatever was behind it was drawing nearer. The clouds lit up and then it was as if someone stuck a finger through the cloud and that caused a bright light to shine down to the ground about thirty feet from where I stood.  

I then saw a man descending in the light and he ended up right in front of me, facing me but a little to my right side. He was about my height, maybe a bit shorter, I am  five-ten. He was about seventy years old, maybe sixty. He did look a bit old. He had a beard and was dressed in garb that was blue and purple and white, mostly blue, a light blue.

He looked at me and said: I am Elijah the Prophet, and I know your name. He then turned and walked away in front of me and disappeared into the darkness. Then I woke up and I was a little freaked out. I remember thinking: What! I am dreaming about prophets now? I turned on my light and grabbed my Bible which was there next to my bed and I read all I could find about Elijah the Prophet. I read for a couple of hours, because when I was satisfied I had read all there was to read, I closed my Bible turned off the light and went right back to sleep.

That is when I found myself in the same place as before with Elijah, and the same lighted clouds, but this time it was Christ Jesus. He wore a shining white robe and he was fleshly, but his face was shining. I saw our Lord another time where He looked the same. He looked Human, but shining. So was the Angel. She looked Human, but was shining in white light.

I do believe that I will be here till the Last day when our LORD and KING appears. I pray that I am, because personally, this may sound weird, but I do not want to die in this world. Perhaps I will, but surviving this place and seeing our LORD appearing in the clouds, this is what my heart desires; and I think it would be an incredible feat to survive the Tribulation and the Wrath, and still be alive and remain... be one of those who will not experience death... if it is the Father's will. 

Peace and Love in Christ Jesus. M.

Edited by Marlene S
  • Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  695
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/17/1973

Great Testimony Sister

I too include in  my prayers with give me your wisdom, insight, and patience and he delivers 

SHALOM❤️

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.70

1 hour ago, Marlene S said:

He was about seventy years old, maybe sixty. He did look a bit old. He had a beard and was dressed in garb that was blue and purple and white, mostly blue, a light blue.

Not what I was expecting...but thank you very much for sharing with me.   d