• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

I was expecting him to be in an incorruptible body, one that doesn't age,  so the age of a young man (as all the angels have been described as being) and not as he was while he walked on earth.  Just wondering if it was a dream of prophecy or a dream of what you imagined was happening in the bible times.  I hope I didn't offend as that was not my intent.  I should have been more upfront with what I was expecting instead of leaving you wondering.  Please accept my apology....d

I believe his body was immortal. He was middle aged. His face was fleshly but shining. I thought he looked about sixty. I think he was actually younger than than when he was taken up. He did not look old as in weak, he simply had a seasoned face. 

Not sure how old you are, but if you are sixty and you receive immortality, do you think you would then look like you are thirty?

Not sure why he appeared to me. He said that he knew my name. Why was I allowed to experience these things? Am I to really believe in my life now, that Elijah the Prophet knows who I am? Well, that is my reality, but why me? Our Lord did appear immediately after him and assigned me an Angel, so that must mean something.

My dream-visions are what they are. I am shown things which are not random. I think the Lord shows me the things that will happen in my timeline. I do not see worldly events and my visions are mostly always in apocalyptic world; everything burning and destroyed. A dark world with very low cloud cover and no one to be seen, but me. Yep... sounds like my future. I desire greatest to see our LORD and KING appearing in the clouds with His Army of Angels and His Kingdom.

Peace to you, M.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

In my journey, I do believe in a literal millennial, that is one thousand years of a new Earth, ruled by our Lord Christ Jesus- the LAMB and Almighty God. There will be countries and peoples and the land will be made anew and those who are chosen to live in the new world will live for a thousand years.

The great and terrible day of the Lord will burn all the physical matter on the Earth and we will be left with a world where men seek death, but death will flee from them. I believe there will be a really terrible period in the world those days after the fire, because Human Souls will still be here. Our flesh will be dissolved by the fire and we will appear as we are; whether clothed in the Holy Spirit and rejoice or found to be naked and covered in the stain and stench of sin... and be ashamed.

Almighty God is coming to Earth and He will rule here during the Millennium. He will replenish the lands and raise up his people to inhabit the land including the remnant of Jacob, who are brought from all across the Earth.

There will be a millennial period, just as the Bible tells us, with some countries surviving while others are erased from the annuls of time. There will probably be new cities as well, as Gog and Magog. Personally, I have never really believed that these were cities or countries in our time, but future cities in the Millennium.

I also did not know that there were Christians who did not believe in the one thousand year reign of Christ. Honestly, I didn't, and that does surprise me.

Peace to you all in Christ Jesus. M.