• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

19 minutes ago, turtletwo said:

F.     Praise is a Continuous Gift – It Means ALL THE TIME!

1.      It is really no good if it is spotty. Hebrews 13:15 says, “continually

a.       Not just on Sundays for a small while, or when you “feel” like it – which is rare enough

b.      Too easy to do something for just a little while, and then forget about it

2.      David said in Ps 34:1 “I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.”

3.      So, when should praise be in our mouth? In the good times, bad times, hard times, rough times, day times, night seasons, alone times, great times… fill in the rest!

4.      Psa 145:2 Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever.

5.      Psa 146:2 While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.

The fruit of our lips giving Him thanks TO HIS NAME  .       Put those hands up dear sister .

Lets check what sister misha swidl says and compare it to the new convenant saints .

And they REJOICED that they had been counted worthy to SUFFER shame for HIS NAME .   YEP , AFTER BEING BEATEN , THEY WERE REJOICING .

OH and even in prison SAINTS WOULD BE HEARD SINING SONGS of great praise .    WHY ,  CAUSE WE GOT ALL HOPE . FOCUS ON HIS SALVATION and ONE WILLL LEARN

what I mean BY ALLL HOPE .   Imagine the worse ,  imagine still being lost in sin and without hope .   EXACTLY .   YET THE GRACE OF GOD which brings salvation appeared .

ITS ALL REASON TO REJOICE IN HIM , no matter what comes against us .   SING even while the blade is a falling upon thy neck .  FOR to be absent from the body

SIMPLY MEANS to be present with HIM .    TALK ABOUT ALL HOPE .      TALK ABOUT ALL HOPE .   But remember , the cares and pleasures n life CAN CHOKE THIS RIGHT OUT .

HOW I often see folks grumbling and mumbllng if they aint got their earthly money riches hearts desire and how often they blame god and think HE Don't love them .

ALL because their heart IS IN and ON THE WRONG PLACE .    LET IT BE ABOVE ON HE WHO HAS SAVED US and can keep us FROM FALLING .

Edited by frienduff thaylorde
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 7:04 AM, turtletwo said:

E.     Something Must Die in the Process of this Sacrifice

1.      We need to first dump what naturally comes out of our mouths!

a.       Why? Because there is something wrong with our mouths

(Rom 3:10-14)!

b.      Does that describe YOUR mouth and your way of talking?

c.       People worry about their diets (which is good) and the ingredients of the food that goes INTO their mouths…

d.      But so rarely do we worry about what comes OUT!

2.      We have to get rid of the old way of talking, FIRST! Crucify our old speaking habits

a.       1 Peter 3:10 “For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile”

1)      That means no more flippant use of the words, “God” and “Holy BLANK”

2)      That means, no more lying or hypocrisies

b.      James 1:26 “If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.”

1)      If your MOUTH and your TONGUE is not being transformed by your relationship with Jesus Christ…

2)      Then your Christianity is worthless!

c.       Ephesians 4:29 “Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.”

1)      Corrupt means like a corrupt politician – let nothing that would ruin or hurt someone else come out of your mouth!

2)      Let NOTHING corrupt, rotten, evil, sinful, obscene, filthy come out of your mouth – EVER!

d.      Ephesians 5:4 “Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.”

1)      Evidently that includes…

2)      Foolish talking – talking like an unsaved person

3)      Jesting – making light of sober and serious things – like heaven, hell, Armageddon, the Second Coming, staying clean and pure until marriage, drunkenness, and so on!

3.      With God’s help, learn to TAME/BIND your tongue, and especially your HEART so that you CAN offer praise continuously – lay it on an altar of sacrifice… (James 3:7-9)

a.       With the same mouth people try and BLESS, PRAISE God, and then turn around and use the same tongue to curse, destroy people!!!

b.      YOU CAN’T BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE ACTUALLY PRAISING GOD IF YOU ARE BLAIMING, CURSING, DENEGRADING, BAD-MOUTHING PEOPLE!

c.       If you are a born again child of God, this should not happen (James 3:10)

d.      It doesn’t happen in nature (James 3:11,12)

e.       And it ought not happen in us (Jas 3:13)

f.       It all comes from evil hearts (James 3:14)

4.      That’s why we Bible believers study to be quiet – work hard to refrain, hold back our tongues when we feel like saying something that we ought not!

a.       We don’t go shooting off our mouth about things

b.      We don’t gossip

c.       We don’t tear people down

d.      Instead, We thank God

e.       We edify and bless and build up, and help people

How marvelous and amazing this is .    WHERE do we think james and them all GOT this from .  JESUS SAID IT FIRST .    I tried to tell many ,  THEM apostels

HAD the same SPIRIT , HAD THE SAME HOPE and were both hearers and doers and TEACHERS of the WORD .  EVERY OUNCE of EVERY WORD JESUS EVER SPOKE

IS A MOUTAIN of GOLD and not the finest gold , rubies or any earthen treasures can remotely even compare too.  JESUS WORDS OUTSHINES them all and none is even a close second .

HANDS UP SISTER SWIDL known as misha .  HANDS UP .      FOR WE all KNOW the time it is ,   TIME TO PRAISE THE LORD and TIME to BE READY to endure all things FOR HIS NAME SAKE .

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

10 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

EVERY OUNCE of EVERY WORD JESUS EVER SPOKE

IS A MOUTAIN of GOLD and not the finest gold , rubies or any earthen treasures can remotely even compare too.  JESUS WORDS OUTSHINES them all and none is even a close second .

:amen:"The law of thy mouth is better unto me than thousands of gold and silver." (Ps.119:72)

"Therefore I love thy commandments above gold; yea, above fine gold." (Psalm 119:127)

Edited by turtletwo
added second scripture
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

15 minutes ago, turtletwo said:

:amen:"The law of thy mouth is better unto me than thousands of gold and silver." (Ps.119:72)

"Therefore I love thy commandments above gold; yea, above fine gold." (Psalm 119:127)

Who wants to hear about the new convenant that the true lambs are now under .  

AND IN THOSE DAYS I WILL WRITE MY LAWS UPON THEIR HEARTS and IN THIER MINDS ,   and I WILL WALK IN THEM   and they shall be MY PEOPLE and I THEIR GOD .

YEP .      OH YES .       For GOD did not send the SON to teach us to walk in transgression , but that we would walk IN THE LIGHT as HE is IN THE LIGHT .

A new creature wherein dwells the righteousness of GOD , Found only in IMMANUEL CHRIST JESUS , who has us to walk HOLY , RIGHTEOUSLY , godly and deny the evil lusts of the flesh .

For the love of GOD makes not void HIS WORD , NOR HIS LAW ,     IT writes it upon the table of our hearts that those who have the SPIRIT and are LED of the SPIRIT

will walk in righteousness and not transgression .   For the LOVE that comes FROM GOD , which is shed on the HEART by THE COMFORTER , works righteousness into our heart .

WE have a new way and a new hope and new affections and Have been made dead unto sin but alive unto righteousness . OR Being made dead to sin that henceforth we should live unto righteousness .   NOW ,   aint it time to PRAISE THE LORD .    And let all look out one for the other and let a praise festival be UNTO THE LORD .

• Praise God! 1