I could not stand my husband. I got divorced because I couldn’t stand him. Fought all the time. No respect either way. He was a “good” man I guess. I divorced him. God surely dealt harshly with me. I have to live it. People are harsh too. I can’t unscramble eggs. 

• Praying for You! 1

Some here will be delighted to know that you suffered.They are too impressed with their own self- righteousness, and spend so much time preening they have no time left for any compassion.My heart goes out to anybody who has endured a divorce.Thank God , we serve a Savior that understands our weaknesses and failings .He is eager to forgive,do thank Him for His Grace, put your sin in the same place that He did- the Cross- and get on with your life.Accept any temporal chastisement as best you can and rejoice in the fact that it does not affect your Salvation one bit.I hope you find peace in your life.God bless.

• Similar Content

• By Ryan2203
      If you divorce or get married twice is that a sin?
    • By PurpleOrchid
      Hi! I wanted to share this sermon by Pastor Nick Nilson called "A Message From The Future You". It is about having Biblically inspired relationships, and not compromising the vision God has put in you. It was a real eye opener for me, and I'm hoping to will help someone today. God bless!!
    • By JesusAngelPD777
      Shalom My Christian family one of God's children is suffering in Canada, her husband after leaving his wife by first taking the matrimonial bed and letting sleep on the floor with their four children has choosen to divorce her to date a woman working at the children's school who kept winking at him.

She is becoming suicidal and needs many prayers.

Her name is Rahma in Canada pray for her,her children and for God to help her find him.

Very urgent we need all the prayers available.

Thank you.

God bless!
    • By PurpleOrchid
      Hi everyone,
      I don't want to go into a long thing here and seem like I'm complaining,  and because honestly I'm tired of crying about this. And I'm also tired of people saying to be happy in your singleness (truth be told it's incredibly annoying sometimes). I am happy, but I'm lonely, and longing to meet that guy who I'll marry someday. 
    • By porton
      I am 38. What is the best age of a girl to marry to?