Mike Mclees

Notre Dam burns

People are talking about this burning Cathedral as a tragedy of their faith and of a religious Icon. I tell you the day is coming when the Vatican will be a ruins. 

The Disciples said to Jesus look at the beautiful Temple. Jesus told them not one stone shall left on the other. 

I guess the church was preety historic & was undergoing construction before the fire started preety sad that half of the church has been lost :(

It is heart- breaking to see something that old get damaged.....even though it’s always been the home of many devils and cursed Priests, cursed because they preached “ another Gospel.The congrgations that believed their Gospel from Hell have been severed from the Cross Of Christ and It is of NO benefit to them.Many are escaping this cult —— we need to pray for the remainder that their eyes be opened.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

I'd have to agree totally with Jade, about the cathedral being a real loss. Regardless the fact of it's establishment from the origins of Catholic faith, still all the artistry of it's structure, works of art, and also the stain glass windows, re-building something 800+ years old will be next to impossible. Just tragic I think. 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

• Thumbs Up 2

Ive read that it started with the attic renovations. I am hoping it was not deliberate.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

People are talking about this burning Cathedral as a tragedy of their faith and of a religious Icon. I tell you the day is coming when the Vatican will be a ruins. 

The Disciples said to Jesus look at the beautiful Temple. Jesus told them not one stone shall left on the other. 

I agree, everything that is not of God will be destroyed and has no future.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

It is heart- breaking to see something that old get damaged.....even though it’s always been the home of many devils and cursed Priests, cursed because they preached “ another Gospel.The congrgations that believed their Gospel from Hell have been severed from the Cross Of Christ and It is of NO benefit to them.Many are escaping this cult —— we need to pray for the remainder that their eyes be opened.

I once fellowshipped with a gifted Christian who toured abroad and upon entering the Cathedral of Notre Dame couldn't get out fast enough due to the bone-chilling evil presence he was attacked by...

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Oy Vey! 1