Near Death Experiences

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  56
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

There is no shortage of people talking about dying or almost dying, seeing Jesus or entering heaven only to be told they

must return, it isn't their time, and they wake up in the hospital etc having legally died and come back.

Do you believe this?

I think it is a trick of Satan or the mind. I have read that the mind, upon death, releases a chemical hallucinogen

into the brain that's 500 times as strong as LSD.

Or it is Satan tricking people. I know a lady, non whacko, who was near death drowning. She says she had the greatest experience.

She entered heaven and all her loved ones came to greet her, but she got sent back. You can't tell her about accepting Christ into her

life because she says she already knows she's going to heaven when she dies.

The 'Touched by Heaven' podcast, which turned me back to Christ, is full of episodes with people talking about

seeing angels, heaven, etc.

Your thoughts?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

15 minutes ago, Kenyon said:

There is no shortage of people talking about dying or almost dying, seeing Jesus or entering heaven only to be told they

must return, it isn't their time, and they wake up in the hospital etc having legally died and come back.

Do you believe this?

I think it is a trick of Satan or the mind.

Perhaps in some cases, this could be true. Some have testified of some pretty odd and bizarre outlandish things, that one would think are not according to what little we know about heavenly descriptions. Then again, having not had a near death experience, I could be totally wrong. I'd like to think it might have happened to some, for their benefit of coming to Christ. Having read a number of peoples experiences, have caused some doubts and concerns of course, but it would be nice to think that it certainly could be possible. God bless!

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

What about people who aren't saved saying they went to heaven?

• This is Worthy 2

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

1 minute ago, Kenyon said:

What about people who aren't saved saying they went to heaven?

Those are the cases that have been cause for some concern of the validity of their experience. And Abby-Joy is absolutely correct, in the fact that there is a satanic counterfeit to everything that is of God. Her experience surely seems to be genuine to me. Thanks for sharing it, sister. 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

• Loved it! 1

1 minute ago, BeauJangles said:

Those are the cases that have been cause for some concern of the validity of their experience. And Abby-Joy is absolutely correct, in the fact that there is a satanic counterfeit to everything that is of God. Her experience surely seems to be genuine to me. Thanks for sharing it, sister. 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

That's a good point!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

20 hours ago, Kenyon said:

Do you believe this?

I think it is a trick of Satan or the mind. I have read that the mind, upon death, releases a chemical hallucinogen

into the brain that's 500 times as strong as LSD.

Or it is Satan tricking people. I know a lady, non whacko, who was near death drowning. She says she had the greatest experience.

She entered heaven and all her loved ones came to greet her, but she got sent back. You can't tell her about accepting Christ into her

life because she says she already knows she's going to heaven when she dies.

The 'Touched by Heaven' podcast, which turned me back to Christ, is full of episodes with people talking about

seeing angels, heaven, etc.

Your thoughts?

The common OOBE (Out Of Body Experience) includes bright light, and a command to "go back and do some good" and the people come back and do good works.

The devil, the false gospel of works. You've got it right!

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

I don't believe in NDE. A person needs to be very cautious of the prince of this world which is Satan. He may make an experience seem like a Godly experience but one should not be deceived. We know there is a heaven and a hell. The Bible tells us that. We do not need proof. 

• Oy Vey! 1

To veer off...

Do we go to heaven immediately, or stay dead until Christ returns? I think God said something

about the dead are dead and can't hear you.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  1

I had a near death experience, O.D.ed on LSD, as I was dying I "sensed" there was a shaft behind me and if I were to fall into it I would go to Hell, ...to this day I do not have any words in my vocabulary to accurately express the terror, horror, dread, fear, panic I experienced, ...those words don't ev----en come close.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

A shaft?  …like a hole?

I don't know, I was too terrified from all of the laughter coming from the "spirit guides" (demons) in the next room telling me in my head I was dying, to turn around and look, ...like I said, ...I "sensed it!"

However, Scripture does shed some light on it:

And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;  Luke 16:22

Before Jesus rose from the dead, all that died, believers and non-believers souls/spirits were carried by Angels to what we call in English, Hell, we learn from the story there were two compartments, one named for us as Abraham's bosom and the other was a place of torments, would it have to be a literal shaft/hole for Angels to pass through carrying a soul/spirit of a human, ...I don't know...

I was in a dark room, however there was a bright golden "like" light shinning behind me, with 2 people dying every second on the planet, ...could it have been the light of the Angels that are carrying souls/spirits to Hell shinning out, ...I don't know, this isn't doctrine, ..what I do know is once I was lost but now I'm found, was blind but now I see, ...Amazing Grace!  Thank you Jesus!