RevelationWriter

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

It's all over the old and new testament scriptures that the Jews should expect their Messiah to be dressed in Gentile garb as it were.....Joseph, Ruth, Cyrus......we don't need to be indignant about it since it has always been God's plan.  What the devil meant for evil, God meant for good.

All the sacrifices pointed to Jesus, including the Passover......they all foreshadowed the sacrifice of the Messiah.....its no accident that He instructed the early Jewish believers at the Passover supper in the upper room to remember His death with bread and wine from now on until He comes.  It's trampling the blood of God's Son underfoot to sacrifice animals now...an abomination in God's sight....a rejection of Christ's sacrifice.

Isa 66:3

He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine's blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.

God also instructed Israel to forget the past and break with it to behold the new thing that He was going to do.....which as we know only a remnant were willing to embrace the new, and that is why the gospel was eventually given to a nation bearing the fruits of it, ie, the Gentiles.

Isa 43:18-19

Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.

Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Passover for the believer is all the time now, every day.....the early Jewish believers broke bread from house to house every day.  The blood of the Lamb is on the doorposts of our hearts all the time, for those who believe in Him.   But if any want to keep an annual Passover remembrance of His death as well, then it must be done with bread and wine, not with the sacrifice of animals (lamb shanks).  If any have done this with lamb shanks they hugely need to repent of it.  No wonder so many are blind to the scriptures....they have gone back under the Law and a veil is over their faces as judgment.  I plead with you to repent, whoever it applies to.

Edited by Heleadethme
  • This is Worthy 1

1 hour ago, Heleadethme said:

Isa 66:3

He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine's blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.

I'm so sorry, I know this will not be easy to hear for many......but please read the above scripture carefully and tell me if this isn't what the abomination of desolation is all about?  As in your house will be left to you desolate....it is within both the church/temple and will be by all accounts taking place in the newly built Temple in Jerusalem.  PLEASE I beg any believers to apologize to the Lord if you have been guilty of participating in sacrifices in any way.....He will forgive and cleanse but we must acknowledge our error and not take it lightly.  This is very serious.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 8:20 AM, Heleadethme said:

I'm so sorry, I know this will not be easy to hear for many......but please read the above scripture carefully and tell me if this isn't what the abomination of desolation is all about?  As in your house will be left to you desolate....it is within both the church/temple and will be by all accounts taking place in the newly built Temple in Jerusalem.  PLEASE I beg any believers to apologize to the Lord if you have been guilty of participating in sacrifices in any way.....He will forgive and cleanse but we must acknowledge our error and not take it lightly.  This is very serious.

I think some need to read what paul told the Hebrews .     You spot on right sister .     And the writings in that bible , sure did say nigh the end , many would flee truth

and rather heed these fables .    Whereof they have no right to eat .      Oh let us flee these kinds of tabernacles , and GO YE unto the LORD in the wilderness

JESUS is our sacrifice and HE HIS BLOOD alone our covering .     The blood of bulls , lambs , goats ,  ITS ALL OVER .   THEY could only cleanse the outside as pertains to the flesh ,

BUT WE have the true blood which can cleanse THE ENTIRE INNER CONSCIOUS of sin .     To me it seems more and more are going in two directions

which are really one and the same .   I see this sense of becoming like the jews in many and its increasing .     Paul fought against this mindset , we will too .

Two horns have arisen .   The great horn of ROME and the horn of natural jersusalem where all will be centered in the days ahead .

Folks got no idea who this is leading them too .     They cling to the natural as though its the spiritual .    So many wont make it and I worry huge for many .

WE BETTER CLING ONLY TO CHRIST .  

• This is Worthy 1

Bless you frienduff........amen.  A prayerful reading of Hebrews is indispensable....and it agrees with the Tanach...the things spoken prophetically regarding the new covenant in the Tanach.  The old covenant was only temporary....in order to teach and convince Israel of the need for something better and prepare her for the new permanent covenant.  God regards it as sin (abomination!) to continue making sacrifices that He no longer requires or wills us to do.

Hos 6:6

For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

Psa 40:6-8

Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required.

Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me

I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.

Psa 50:7-13

Hear, O my people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee: I am God, even thy God.

I will not reprove thee for thy sacrifices or thy burnt offerings, to have been continually before me.

I will take no bullock out of thy house, nor he goats out of thy folds.

For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.

I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine.

If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.

Will I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats?

Heb 10:5

Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.

Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;

Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.

Heb 10:17-18

And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin. (No more sacrifices!)

Isa 66:3-4

I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

This is in the context of that whole chapter....it is true of any willful sin but specifically talking here about willfully sinning by continuing to make sacrifices....meaning that those who do so have no sacrifice at all in His sight...neither the Blood of Yeshua nor accepting an old covenant sacrifice:

Heb 10:26

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins

Because as it says after this verse to continue making sacrifices is despising and treading underfoot the sacrifice of God’s Son!!

Edited by Heleadethme

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 1:33 AM, Who me said:

OUR PASSOVER LAMB IS JESUS .

We in HE alone are covered by the BLOOD that no bull, lamb or goat can compare to .

Thus , let no man ever make sacrifice by the blood of an animal , Ever again .      We got our HOPE .    And HE ALONE is all we need .

Edited by frienduff thaylorde
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I think you meant to comment there brother, it didn't post for some reason......I'm guessing you were going to say something like.....the wages of sin is death....and how the Lamb of God was sacrificed because God is willing that none should perish (die) in their sins.

• This is Worthy 1

26 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

I think you meant to comment there brother, it didn't post for some reason......I'm guessing you were going to say something like.....the wages of sin is death....and how the Lamb of God was sacrificed because God is willing that none should perish (die) in their sins.

For some reason I guess I had clicked on to his post ,   it was an accident .

Put those hands up , dear sister ,   Its JESUS ONLY pointing time and its time to praise the LORD .

• Praise God! 1