turtletwo

my grandson and college

My grandson will be graduating high school this year. He passed his exam and was looking forward to starting college.

However, he has run into a major obstacle. They are refusing him financial aid and the ones he has toured are all out of his price range. 

Tomorrow he is planning to tour his final possibility. Please pray this college is more affordable and works out, if it is God's will for him. Thanks. 

• Praying for You! 2

Ohh... How disheartening, turtletwo. Especially in this day and age, when getting funding for higher education is so very important. Praying for your grandson's last opportunity, and I know you're holding him up with all due encouragement. God bless. 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

• Praise God! 1

He can always take on grants. There's also the possibility of online education as well.

I know of businesses that also offer college assistance. Not just the military. I'm pretty sure UPS is one; my mother worked there and she spoke to me about working there when I was younger, to get their assistance with school. 

I'll be praying, though. The bankers have utterly ruined higher education. It's shameful.

• Praise God! 1

Praying now

On 4/17/2019 at 1:04 AM, turtletwo said:

My grandson will be graduating high school this year. He passed his exam and was looking forward to starting college.

However, he has run into a major obstacle. They are refusing him financial aid and the ones he has toured are all out of his price range. 

Tomorrow he is planning to tour his final possibility. Please pray this college is more affordable and works out, if it is God's will for him. Thanks. 

Paise God for your grandson's desire to graduate from High School and to have a desire for further education. May he seek and find a pathway that blesses him as it glorifies God.