• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  679
  • Topics Per Day:  0.37
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Content Per Day:  0.72
  • Days Won:  0

10 minutes ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

What will you give me? I don't really like white foods... don't like milk or creamy anything or white rice or banana pudding or macaroni and cheese or cream of wheat :happyhappy:... nooooo!

Sonshine, you are going to make me bribe YOU. How could you ask such a thing!:whistling: Now that you have been severely reprimanded.... what do you want?:emot-lookaround: As far as the white banana, white mayonnaise and white bread..... eat it in the dark.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

Ah!  I know what you can give me.  Remember that thread you posted "John 14:12"?  You never gave us your answer.  I've been waiting... :D

Ah.... Well, I will give you what I feel is the correct answer. But I won't ask you to eat the banana sandwich. Too much against you truly enjoying it. I'm not sure even eating it in the dark will compensate for all the whiteness of it all!:D

To me the key sentence is the last one:  Because I go unto my Father.  I believe that this verse is a promise and a prophecy.  It was only partially fulfilled within the time of the early church. There is no denying there were mighty miracles at that time. Yet, I believe that the Lord is going to be very Mighty for man as we draw near to his return. There will be a great revival and many will turn their hearts to the Lord. Mankind is going to see mighty things that man has never seen before. We are living in the most exciting times of mankind and so much is going to happen. I pray Jeremiah 33:3 and claim that promise and know I will see it come to fruition. Thanks for reminding me.  :emot-lookaround:

• Praise God! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,416
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

2 hours ago, shel said:

I rarely dislike foods but I DO NOT like black pudding. Reminds me of when I had to take liquid iron supplements. Also similar to sucking on a zinc lozenge. Might as well chew on aluminum foil. :31:

Oh but remember the wonderful "buzz" when the foil hit an old silver filling? Wow!

• Haha 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

When in a hurry  I eat what I can as I can long as it doesn't try to eat me first.

Last night, after driving all day, I got home and filled a bowl with Chex threw in some left over trail mix with M and Ms, added some apple juice, and shoveled it on in while watching the Rays game.. I usually use orange juice instead of milk, but being out of most everything some left over apple juice sufficed. None of it was threatening me but I did it all in anyway.-  One bowl no glass to clean.

• Haha 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

2 minutes ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

Amen! A very exciting time for a Christian to be living in.  Standing on sound doctrine, never wavering until the race is finished.  I’ll write more on the John 14:12 thread later.  

So I’m off the hook and don’t gotta eat all the “whiteness of it all?”  Gee, brother, that’s walking out the Fruit of the Spirit for sure! :D

Yes.... my kindness overflows....:halo: however, I have always wondered what locust and honey tastes like.... so maybe you could be the guinea pig for that.....after all neither are white!

1 minute ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

Uhhh…errrrmm…. Would banana and peanut butter on wheat bread work?:emot-eyes:

Close enough, I will have to find another guinea pig.:rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

Uhhh…errrrmm…. Would banana and peanut butter on wheat bread work?:emot-eyes:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  20
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,825
  • Content Per Day:  2.51
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  04/11/1961

9 hours ago, Neighbor said:

When in a hurry  I eat what I can as I can long as it doesn't try to eat me first.

Last night, after driving all day, I got home and filled a bowl with Chex threw in some left over trail mix with M and Ms, added some apple juice, and shoveled it on in while watching the Rays game.. I usually use orange juice instead of milk, but being out of most everything some left over apple juice sufficed. None of it was threatening me but I did it all in anyway.-  One bowl no glass to clean.

I would definitely do the wheat chex and trail mix but the juice goes in a separate container!! coffee on cereal, yes. Juice, no. ptooey. yuck. 

I did pull a weed out of my driveway and chop it into my cereal once or twice... it was .... oh man what was it called... supposedly a superfood... it tasted fine. 

I usually keep water soaked chia seeds in the fridge and scoop a blob of those onto my cereal too.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  20
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,825
  • Content Per Day:  2.51
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  04/11/1961

purslane

download (3).jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  533
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,402
  • Content Per Day:  4.99
  • Days Won:  206
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

Got lots of weeds in my garden shel feel free to come and graze any time :emot-hug:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks for this thread . It has led ( me) into a bit of a study  of locust and honey diet as well as coarse camel hair attire of a wilderness prophet of determined sacrifical life style and of fastings.  

All God's message via his assigned messengers so that many may come to belief and to personal repentance from sin against God.

This thread is fun and  is of a good motivation to delve into the nourishment of the word of God, a diet strange to the world but not to believers. May this weekend's gatherings for food  and ceremony and fellowship also feed many the message of salvation the gospel of our Lord Jesus that some may come to know him that do not yet have that privilege. May the Holy Spirit  open the heart  of many to repentance, to feeling as well as seeing  Jesus is Lord God and personal savior of all those given to Him by God the Father. Praise God our Lord loses not a one of us that have been turned about nor will He lose any yet to come.

---------

Yes orange juice directly in the bowl of grain cereal then eaten in haste- Coffee in cereal? Hmm well maybe in hot cereal, but i usually eat that stuff without any liquid at all, save the water it was cooked in, could cook it in coffee, but that seems time consuming.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1