Sign in to follow this  
shortangel

the Last Supper, good Friday

tomarrow is maunday Thursday the day when Jesus tradtionaly ate the Last supper with his disciples,  what do you think Jesus ment when he said,  take eat this bread is my body & the cup of wine when he said this is the new covenant in my blood whinch is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins????  what does Christ's suffering on the cross mean to you?  for me it means Jesus paid the price for my sins & the sine of humanity,

• Loved it! 1

18 hours ago, shortangel said:

tomarrow is maunday Thursday the day when Jesus tradtionaly ate the Last supper with his disciples,  what do you think Jesus ment when he said,  take eat this bread is my body & the cup of wine when he said this is the new covenant in my blood whinch is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins????  what does Christ's suffering on the cross mean to you?  for me it means Jesus paid the price for my sins & the sine of humanity,

Hi, Jesus participated  obediently by observing the passover, and was the passover lamb as well. In him that which  is unreconcilable has been reconciled so that as many as were given Him by His Father are saved. He is the good shepherd that loses not a one of His sheep.

• Praise God! 1

17 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Hi, Jesus participated  obediently by observing the passover, and was the passover lamb as well. In him that which  is unreconcilable has been reconciled so that as many as were given Him by His Father are saved. He is the good shepherd that loses not a one of His sheep.

I just wanted to post the rest of the awesome lyrics to “Sing To Jesus.”  We love You, Jesus! Our hearts are full!  Thank You!

Sing To Jesus 
Come and see, look on this mystery
The Lord of the universe, nailed to a tree
Christ our God, spilling His Holy blood
Bowing in anguish, His sacred head
Sing to Jesus, Lord of our shame
Lord of our sinful hearts, He is our great redeemer
Sing to Jesus, honor His name
Sing of His faithfulness, pouring His life out unto death
Come you weary and He will give you rest
Come you who mourn, lay on His breast
Christ who died, risen in Paradise
Giver of mercy, Giver of life
Sing to Jesus, His is the throne 
Now and forever, He is the King of Heaven
Sing to Jesus, we are His own
Now and forever, sing for the love our God has shown
Sing
  • Praise God! 1

Thanks, I hear in my mind those words as sung by  Orlando Ortega. 

Sign in to follow this