IGNORED

Arizona mayor declares state of emergency over 'imminent threat' of migrant releases

ayin jade

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

As ya probably guessed by my handle, I live along the border. We have been bein' invaded by crooks,thieves, murders n the like for years. i km

now I'm supposed to love all my bretheren, but enuff is enuff! We need a wall!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  533
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,402
  • Content Per Day:  4.99
  • Days Won:  206
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

So are they just turned into the community ( or bus station ) with no support or help ? No housing if they are turned away by the shelters and no way to work as they are illegal and also expected to turn up at court later ? How do they get notification that they are to appear in court ? How many do they expect to actually still be there ???  :emot-pray: for the children in this mess and for the people trying to sort it out 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

Ladypeartree, they are given a court date which they often never showup for (they just disappear into the us). In fact, I read this week that they illegally get in, then surrender to border patrol, knowing that once they do that and get their court date, they can just disappear in the us. They have achieved their goal.

They do quite fine when they are released. I live in an area with a very high population of illegals. They are not destitute or without resources. Our homeless veterans do not have the immense resources that the illegals have available But the invasion is taking a heavy toll on america. For instance, hospitals near the border have closed because they were not paid for health care of illegals but had to treat them anyway. Leaving citizens without hospitals in their communities. 

• Praying! 1