Tigger56

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  679
  • Topics Per Day:  0.37
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Content Per Day:  0.72
  • Days Won:  0

I use to love the movie, "Raiders of the Lost Ark" with Harrison Ford.  

So what do you think, does the Ark of the Covenant still exist?  Where is it?  Will be found?  Or was it destroyed?

I believe it will be found, I believe it is in a cavern (likely) in Israel and that it will be the catalyst that starts the rebuilding of the temple. What think Ye?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I watched a documentary last week about a group that says they do know where it is....   but it is not time for it to be found until they rebuild the temple...   the Israeli government will get it when the time comes...…..

don't have a clue if they really do or not but the documentary made sense.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

Many claim to know its location. I'm skeptical of all of them.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

I've wondered about that myself. The Ark is a representation of the real one in Heaven. Since we have the Gospel and live in the age of Grace, we would now call the Ark a Christian relic. The Jew's had ample time to hide their most precious Temple implement before their diaspora. These are only my thoughts that make sense to me...

In the tribulation (which I believe is so very close) the paranormal will become the normal; locust demons, false prophet and Antichrist miracles, image of the Beast which has life, 144,000 sealed by God, flying angel preaching the Gospel, etc. It is a time for a decision to repent and the Lord is not willing that any should perish. With the above including the Two Witnesses, the Lord is trying to change man's heart and repent. All the stops including the Restrainer have been removed. 

It would make sense to me if Noah's Ark and the Ark of the Covenant were revealed, to show God's Word in our Bible is true. Several different reputable Jewish scholars claim they know where the Ark is located, and I believe them. The Temple Institute says they have "everything" made and ready to go to resume Temple worship and sacrifice, including the trained priests. While the Ark is not required to resume Temple worship, I highly suspect "everything' will be in the Temple just as it was in the days prior to their siege. 

Daniels 70th week (the tribulation) is a continuation of the 69th week (we're in a 2,000 year old gap / dispensation so far called the age of Grace; for the completion and bring everything to conclusion; and the Revelation of Jesus Christ. Now does this exact continuation of Temple worship and animal sacrifice and the "Holy of Holy's" include the Ark of the Covenant? We don't know, or do we?

Jeremiah 3:16 (KJV) And it shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the LORD, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of the LORD: neither shall it come to mind: neither shall they remember it; neither shall they visit it; neither shall that be done any more.

Edited by Dennis1209

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

God knows where it is. That is good enough for me.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/17/2019 at 8:33 PM, Tigger56 said:

So what do you think, does the Ark of the Covenant still exist?  Where is it?  Will be found?  Or was it destroyed?

Shalom brother,

Great question.  

There are a lot of theories as to it's location.  I've looked into most of them and the most prominent theories are:

• In Ethopia
  • Under Golgotha
  • Inside Mt Sinai
  • Under the Temple Mount
  • In Heaven

The Ark has always been fascinating to me. It's easily the most sacred article of our past which is imbued with much divine protection.  We are literally talking about a model of the Throne of Elohim that was in use.  However, I think we need to be careful of reacting too positively to it, if it is found prior to the Third Temple.  We live in an age of amazing technology where such a "find" may be a complete fabrication - standing up to testing and showing "wonders".

But the Ark may never be found or ever return.  Consider this verse in Jeremiah 3:16

"In those days, when your numbers have increased greatly in the land," declares Yahweh, "people will no longer say, 'The ark of the covenant of the Yahweh.' It will never enter their minds or be remembered; it will not be missed, nor will another one be made."

Maybe we will get to see the original Ark one day.  But it could be that, when the Kingdom arrives in its fullness and the Lord Yeshua walks the streets of New Jerusalem and The Father sits enthroned amongst us, such relics will hold little interest for us, other than for retrospective educational purposes.

Love & Shalom