Sign in to follow this  
IowaChristiangal

I lost myself. I don't know how to get back.

Please pray for me that God will guide me and  help me make wise decisions. I feel as though everything in my life is uncertain, except for God. And i don't want to keep letting Him down by making bad choices. I feel like He's going to just give up on me at some point. 

I pray that the devil and all his workers will fall into their own pits that they have made for me.

• Loved it! 1
  • Praying for You! 5

Praying sister!

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, IowaChristiangal said:

I pray that the devil and all his workers will fall into their own pits that they have made for me.

Life is filled with its uncertainties, and David the Psalmist, was even known to pray against his enemies as well. Keep your trust in Him. Above all ask for the Lord's peace through these trials. I'm praying for you also. God bless. 

Shalom,

David/BeauJangles 

• Loved it! 3
  • Thanks 1

@IowaChristiangal Dear sister, your words cut straight to my heart. I feel your inner turmoil and anguish. You will certainly be in my prayers. :emot-pray:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2
  • Thanks 1

Yes, as others have said...God will never give up on you!   Sometimes our feelings can battle our faith but God's word is true, so we must always stand on it....not feelings.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

Praying now and remember...

Proverbs 3:5-6 King James Version (KJV)

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

• Loved it! 1

@IowaChristiangal "Be strong and courageous; do not be afraid or terrified of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you.” Rest assured that He will not give up on you. Sometimes we may give up on ourselves and people may give up on us. But the Lord, never!

Remember that the devil whispers many lying thoughts. If our thoughts contradict the bible, then they are lies. Scripture says "there is a friend that sticks closer than a brother."

God will stand by you when nobody else will."The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases;  his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." (Lamentations 3:22-23)

Be comforted and strengthened in this. :emot-hug:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this