Sign in to follow this  
turtletwo

Poem I wrote called the sacrifice the highest price

1 hour ago, turtletwo said:

Hi tt,

So appropriate. Did you just get this at Easter time? Hope you can have time with a friend &/or family at this time.

all the best, Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

Thank you so much TT, and as Marilyn has said, very appropriate, God bless.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi tt,

So appropriate. Did you just get this at Easter time? Hope you can have time with a friend &/or family at this time.

all the best, Marilyn.

@Marilyn C The Lord inspired me to write this poem last autumn. But like you said, it seemed a fitting time to share it. :) Wishing you and yours a blessed holiday. I will be spending it with my son and a friend.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

As always swidl you are loved and the poems are great encouragments .   Sister just sing a praise to the LORD .   

• Loved it! 1

On 4/19/2019 at 2:14 AM, Marilyn C said:

Hope you can have time with a friend &/or family at this time.

@Marilyn C Thank you for your kind wishes. I just wanted to update. It seems the friend won't be coming after all and my son was forced to work. So I will have to spend the day alone. But the Lord:emot-heartbeat:is always with me so I am not truly alone. And then there is always my Worthy family. So I will be spending part of this day hanging out with you guys. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, turtletwo said:

@Marilyn C Thank you for your kind wishes. I just wanted to update. It seems the friend won't be coming after all and my son was forced to work. So I will have to spend the day alone. But the Lord:emot-heartbeat:is always with me so I am not truly alone. And then there is always my Worthy family. So I will be spending part of this day hanging out with you guys. :)

Hi tt,

So sorry your friend and son could not come and visit at this time, maybe later. I think at these holiday times it can be more hurtful when family or friends cannot visit. My family have gone and my brother is far away, however like you I press in to the Lord and see what He`d have me do. And you sat down and wrote the wonderful poem. And you went and encouraged others.

May the Lord continue to work His `big arms of love` through you, sis, love Marilyn.

• Loved it! 1

Sign in to follow this