Sign in to follow this  
Bankrupt

The beginning

3 minutes ago, Kinison said:

I love traditional JRPG's, especially the SNES and PS1 games. I grew up with Final Fantasy, later went on to Wild Arms, Breath of Fire, and Shadow Hearts. Most PS2 and PS3 games kind of lost me with their oversaturation of anime in most recent releases.

Wow! All these thing's I love.

• Thumbs Up 1

Screenshot_2019-03-20-00-02-11-1.png.93159c6888398050ef56a33b0b676934.png

• Thumbs Up 2

On 4/20/2019 at 7:51 PM, Bankrupt said:

Hi, I'm not a Christian, now to my intro. Just try and keep me from a good rpg game, or music, or a big cheese cake, or a long chess match, or science fiction movies.

Shalom Bankrupt,

Welcome to the forum.  Wow, besides you not being a Christian, we have a lot in common!

I hope you decide to stick around and ask questions 

Love & Shalom

• Thumbs Up 1

The Holy bible is the longest greatest game of chess then, as the Lord is the Bishop, He is the King of kings, also the pawn, even a worm and no man like they are sent in, also the castle, the strong habitation rock and fortress, and a Knight with an emblem of the Lion to prevail:

1 Peter 2:25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

Revelation 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

Psalm 22:6 But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.

Psalm 71:3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.

Revelation 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

As for the queen with total freedom of movement, that would be us joined with the King..

Romans 7:4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead tothe law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.