• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Not me said:

2 Corinthians 3:5 (NASB)
Not that we are adequate in ourselves to consider anything as coming from ourselves, but our adequacy is from God,

Our adequacy is in God and not in ourselves, to accomplish anything good in this world or in our walks with God. Our eyes must of all necessity stay on Him at all times. Though the valleys or the times of dying will come. The harder, faster, stronger our eyes stay on Christ the quicker and more smoother, even with the pain of dying, will we come through the whatever it is we’re going through. To the increase and joy that waits for us on the other side. It takes a heart that is willing and that is all it takes, God will do the rest if the heart stays willing and continually wants Him to.

Blessings to all that would “want Him to”

Much love in Christ, Not me  

All the inconsistencies that make you you in this world won't be there when you arrive in your perfect body, right? So you won't actually be you in any context. Besides that how will the general believer cope when they are suddenly perfect? Everything they do will be no different than anyone else who is perfect. In a absolute perfect place there's no contrast, and therefore no way to determine any difference or uniqueness.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

@Not me :)I love this topic!

2 hours ago, Not me said:

Our adequacy is in God and not in ourselves, to accomplish anything good in this world or in our walks with God.

"I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing." (John 15:5)

Our eyes must of all necessity stay on Him at all times.

"Looking unto Jesus the author and the finisher of our faith" (Hebrews 12:2)

It takes a heart that is willing and that is all it takes, God will do the rest if the heart stays willing and continually wants Him to.

How I want Him to! This brings to mind a song.

I thought it tied in nicely with what you were saying.

Kelly Willard - Willing Heart lyrics

Once I stumbled in the darkness 
doing only as I pleased 
But, I wasn't really happy, 
And, my heart was not at ease, 
I just didn't have the willingness 
to follow His commands, 
'Til I laid my heart completely in His hands. 

If you don't have a willing heart, 
ask Him to give you one... 

If you can't seem to make a start, 
Trust in His power... 
For the Lord of Love is watching you, 
He sees what you're going through , 
And, He can make a way, 
If you want Him to... 
Oh, do you want Him to? 
... Then, tell Him so.

• This is Worthy 2
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

1 hour ago, Bankrupt said:

All the inconsistencies that make you you in this world won't be there when you arrive in your perfect body, right? So you won't actually be you in any context. Besides that how will the general believer cope when they are suddenly perfect? Everything they do will be no different than anyone else who is perfect. In a absolute perfect place there's no contrast, and therefore no way to determine any difference or uniqueness.

I am not made by  "inconsistencies" now and I won't be  in my spiritual body either.

I am made perfect in the sight of God by the shed blood of Jesus, now and forever forward throughout  eternity to come  through time after time itself. I am washed white as snow, acceptable to God the Father who cannot abide imperfection. The failures the flaws the short falls all covered fully by the sacrifice already made by Jesus.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

1 minute ago, Neighbor said:

In a absolute perfect place there's no contrast, and therefore no way to determine any difference or uniqueness.

Seems a badly flawed presumption  once reads the word of God the Bible.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

"For the love of Messiah compels us, since we have concluded that One died for all; as a result all died. And He died for all so that those who live might no longer live for themselves, but for the One who died for them and was raised," (2 Corinthians 5:14-15) TLV 

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

Amen i agree

• Praise God! 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

Amen, very well stated. Enjoy'd readin' your piece. Happy Resurrection Day, God bless!  JJ

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  510
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,178
  • Content Per Day:  1.46
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/21/2019 at 3:34 AM, Sonshine☀️ said:

Amen.  I will always want Him to…. Oh Father, in Jesus’ name, keep us all always in the center of Your will.

Oh to have a heart that would always;

“I will always want Him to”

Puts a smile on His face and He will most assuredly answer. 

Blessings, as you get blessed by the one who loves you. 

On 4/21/2019 at 4:36 AM, Bankrupt said:

If I understand you correctly;

By the  inconsistency I believe you mean sin, sin doesn’t make me me. Sin makes me a prisoner to itself. Perfection or righteousness is that that frees me from the bondage of sin so I might be free to walk in perfect righteousness or perfect freedom. For perfect righteousness is perfect freedom. For scripture says; “he that sins is a slave of sin” to be freed from sin is to be able to walk in perfect righteousness. Righteousness is like the counting of numbers regardless of how high you count,  there is still an infinite amount still to be counted, righteousness is the same way,  regardless of how much has been manifested there still an infinite amount that still can be manifested. This is the glory and greatness of our God. He that has freed us to walk in perfect freedom for all eternity. 

23 hours ago, turtletwo said:

@Not me :)I love this topic!

"I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing." (John 15:5)

"Looking unto Jesus the author and the finisher of our faith" (Hebrews 12:2)

How I want Him to! This brings to mind a song.

I thought it tied in nicely with what you were saying.

Kelly Willard - Willing Heart lyrics

Once I stumbled in the darkness 
doing only as I pleased 
But, I wasn't really happy, 
And, my heart was not at ease, 
I just didn't have the willingness 
to follow His commands, 
'Til I laid my heart completely in His hands. 

If you don't have a willing heart, 
ask Him to give you one... 

If you can't seem to make a start, 
Trust in His power... 
For the Lord of Love is watching you, 
He sees what you're going through , 
And, He can make a way, 
If you want Him to... 
Oh, do you want Him to? 
... Then, tell Him so.

Wonderful post Turtletwo, I too am learning to be absolutely dependent of God. These scripture and these lyrics are most excellent, they were a great read. I will have to get a listen to this song. 

Blessings.

21 hours ago, turtletwo said:

"For the love of Messiah compels us, since we have concluded that One died for all; as a result all died. And He died for all so that those who live might no longer live for themselves, but for the One who died for them and was raised," (2 Corinthians 5:14-15) TLV 

There is just so much truth, and the foundation of our salvation in these scriptures. Oh to know these scriptures by experience. Oh the blessed day! 

Blessings 

16 hours ago, shortangel said:

Amen i agree

Blessings, may it be made true in all our lives. 

15 hours ago, BorderCowboy said:

Amen, very well stated. Enjoy'd readin' your piece. Happy Resurrection Day, God bless!  JJ

Hope you too had a great Resurrection Day and that God has made Himself an little more real to you and your heart would explode with His love for all. 

Blessings, 

Much love in Christ for all, Not me 

Edited by Not me
  • This is Worthy 1