• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  1

Because we have 7 French televisions channels we were able to watch live coverage, live drone coverage that flew close to the cathedral, ...wow, ....it's covered with demonic gargoyles!!!

Also on FB there was footage from a near rooftop security camera that showed a flash of white light on the roof where the fire started, which has now been removed from FB, ......also, the Mayor of Paris has ordered the first responders to NOT some much as whisper the word "terrorist, as the cause of the fire!

My vote is judgement, in the sense that God allowed it to happen, ...there is a great book by Bill Koenig, Eye to Eye, where he documents the "natural" catastrophes that have struck the States and the world because of their intentions to divide the land of Israel, examples, ...Hurricane Katrina, Sandy, tornadoes, flooding, fires in California, many, many more, ...all came shortly after the decisions were made. In his book he has letters written to Presidents warning them of what would happen if they continued in their policy of Land for Peace between Israel and Palestine, so probably he sent a letter to President Trump, ...notice Trump said, no trading Land for Peace is in the Deal!!!

He also was able to meet personally with Prime Minister Netanyahu and his position since the Obama Administration has been, no trading Land for Peace, and like God placing Donald Trump as President of the United States with a pro Israel Administration, against all odds, ...God has placed Benjamin Netanyahu as Prime Minister for the fifth time against all of the smear campaigns, false accusations and millions of Euros given to the opposition by Macron, ...and the press even announcing he had lost the election at the beginning of the tallying of votes, .....sound familiar...

Soon and very soon, we are going to see our Lord!

Lord bless   

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

3 hours ago, choir loft said:

It's rather appropriate then, that a curse should fall upon the inheritance of Catholicism even as that religion refuses to respect the inheritance of Jews - Jerusalem itself.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

1 hour ago, JustPassingThru said:

Soon and very soon, we are going to see our Lord!

Lord bless   

I cannot handle wasting time watching media news, as the obvious slant is so blatant.
My best source is often right here, on Worthy, then verify if possible.
Thank you guys for taking the time spent in research and posting them.
And how it all can tie in with scripture.
A nice thought of His return, on this particular day.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

I admire Netanyahu to the same extent that I loathe Trump as a man.As the Electoral Winner of the White House, I think his support of Israel is a great thing.Of course, even the blind hog finds an acorn , so let’s hope his dealings with Israel remain consistent and proper in the future as they have been for the last two years. “ I will bless those that bless you and curse those that curse you” . Trading land for peace is not pleasing to God.Trump knows less about the Bible than he does this mornings security briefing, but as he flounders around the Oval Office he sometimes manages to make a move that is Biblicaly sound .He is oblivious to it, but that does not matter, as long as it gets done.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  0

i did read an article about 2 months ago about the Pope meeting with a muslim leader the article mentioned something that this could be the start of a false relgion but i don't know if the article was true or false prophesy,  nobody knows the day nor hour of Christ's return

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

Appaulin', what Pope Francis does n says. Good read my friend. And to our French brother......Gargoyles are not demonic, so to speak...they were to ward off demons....just a heads up their my friend. God bless,  JJ

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

3 hours ago, BorderCowboy said:

Gargoyles are not demonic, so to speak...they were to ward off demons.

Yeah bro, that's what we were taught in High School too, ...then I started droppin' Acid and met and talked with them, ...they were our so called "spirit guides," ...you are right, they are not actual demons, ...however they are representative images of demons I've seen, ...just like God forbid in the 10 Commandments, ...so what are they doing on a supposed church of our Lord Jesus Christ? 

Notre Dame means "Our Lady", and they explain it is dedicated to Mary, the Mother of our Lord, ...however I'm sure you have seen the catholic picture of a lady holding a child in her arms with halos behind their heads and a predominant red heart, that is representative of Ishtar and her son Tammuz who claimed she became pregnant by god, when Tammuz was about 30 years old he was gored by a wild boar and died, however he came back to life three days later, Ishtar was the wife of Nimrod, of the Tower of Babel fame, ...we are called to expose the darkness and that is what those in power in the RCC believe, I'm certain the masses have no idea of this religion of heresy and blasphemy. 

So what is the difference between gargoyles on the Notre Dame cathedral today and the temple of Dagon, or Baal, or the groves with their phallic symbols mentioned in the Old Testament? 

Lord bless

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Or as way too often happens  someone in the building trades,  any one or more, working with various tools, instruments,  torches, saws, and electrical circuits, and solvents,  set fire to the very place they are repairing or remodeling.  They are stupid accidents born of stupid oversight and error. Sometimes they are very costly ones. One of the primary errors is associated with use of extension cords strung together  in lengths not expected for them to have to carry current, and they get hot to very hot. USA Fire Marshals simply do not allow use of extension cords in commercial buildings anymore. Yet construction workers use them, often worn ones with cuts in them, patched up, taped together, and often undersized for the length they are being strung out and  used to power tools that draw too many amps for the wiring of the cord- and fires start. 

Looking for a cause of fire, keep it simple and look for the obvious. I have seen many a "white flash" when electrical circuits are misaligned or abused.

I do believe that the common voltage for circuits at France is 240 volts . That should allow for more amps to travel in a line without much resistance causing heat, but if it is fouled up in any way it also  allows for one heck of a lot  of current to flash as in arc and spark.

Personally I  buy into the thought that the simplest  explanation is also the most likely one. Someone goofed, and one heck of a fire started.

It is amazing what one runs into in old buildings of only 50 years old. Maintenance people do all sorts of non compliant electrical  nonsense. Seems everyone thinks they can be a competent electrician- but they can't.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  237
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,773
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

12 hours ago, choir loft said:

I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you and in you will all the families of earth be blessed." 
- God speaking to Abraham as recorded in Genesis 12:3

On Saturday March 30, 2019 Pope Francis met with King Mohammad VII of Morocco to establish a "call" to affirm the preeminence of the Muslim name for the capital of the Jewish State of Israel from Jerusalem to Al-Quds Al-Scharif.

Prior to the meeting, the Muslim name for the city had been used often, but the significance of the “call” as the agreement between Muslim and Catholic leaders was named was to change the inheritance of Jerusalem from Jewish to Muslim.

The traditional historic name of Jerusalem or Yerushalayim as it's called in Hebrew is derived from two Jewish root words;

yerush - which means legacy or inheritance
shalom - which means peace, but more specifically that peace which comes from obedience unto God.

Therefore the root of the name of Jerusalem means inheritance of peace.

The agreement between Pope Francis and King Mohammad VII attempts to subvert the inheritance of the city from God unto Jews and change it to Muslim Arab (from religious leaders unto Islam).

On Monday April 16, 2019 in the city of Paris the Cathedral of Notre Dame suffered a massive fire.
On the same day in the city of Jerusalem a fire also broke out in the Al-Aqsa mosque in close proximity to the Muslim Dome of the Rock.

In both instances fire touched buildings that were considered to be religious legacies or inheritance of their respective religions.

COINCIDENCE OR JUDGMENT?

Consider Genesis 12:3

It’s ironic that an agreement that attempts to subvert Jewish inheritance (Jerusalem) should result in divine retribution against Catholic inheritance (Notre Dame) and Islamic inheritance (al-Asqa mosque).  

The secular nation of France as well as the traditionally hedonistic residents of Paris wept tears of hypocritical concern over the damage to their cultural inheritance.  They'd long since abandoned the faith of those who built the edifice in the first place, but felt they'd suffered loss anyway.  Some would call this crocodile tears - an insincere show of sorrow. 

French expressions of sadness are as devoid of spiritual empathy as wailing over the loss of one's appendix or wisdom teeth.  It's a painful process to be sure, but meaningless in its significance to the rest of the body.  

In recent years my family and I hosted a few students from France and one from Paris.  They always informed us of the ways their nation has turned its back upon God and faith and ceremony.   Notre Dame is nothing more than a glorified museum to them.   Did those who built it in the first place raise the structure for tourism or to glorify God?

Today the cathedral is a major icon of Roman Catholicism - an inheritance.

It's rather appropriate then, that a curse should fall upon the inheritance of Catholicism even as that religion refuses to respect the inheritance of Jews - Jerusalem itself.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...          

This is me saying it's not a coincidence. The unrest and trouble in France are a judgment, as a consequence of corruption and godless alignments.