IGNORED

Shall we be blessed if we bless Israel and be cursed if we curse ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  772
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,934
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, Who me said:

If you want to bless Israel. Pray for the converstion of the Jews.

Thats an eye opening man, an eye opening for those who blindly bless them.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,299
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

Thats an eye opening man, an eye opening for those who blindly bless them.

There is no greater blessing. Then to be a child of God through faith in Jesus.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,832
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Genesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee....

Imho the above verse showed that God was speaking to somebody (Abraham) who lived at that certain time (2100 BC).

The Roman destroyed Israel in 70 AD and almost totally annihilated the Jews at the Bar Kothba rebellion in 120 AD but Roman flourishes until now.

There is a reason why God gave this blessing to Abraham...

Another time he told him that I am your protector, your shield and your buckle, and I have put my fear upon them, and no one will hurm you. 

Abraham was living in others people land as a sojourner...

The promises God made to him, it was between him and God. 

That time it was the custom to put curses upon their enemies, and that it was known to Abraham, and later on to his descendants...

So God gave this promise to him, to not only alieviate this fear from Abraham and his descendants after him, but also because some of the people in that land believe and know him, but because God had chosen Abraham over the others, God made it known to them the only way to have his blessings it was for them to bless Abraham and not hurm him. 

One example is Faraow gave gifts to Abraham and sent him away ,instand of aresting him take his goods and kill him . 

The other is when the descendants of Esau vex Israel and did not let them cross over their land, God punished them...

The Egyptians giving gifts to the Israelites on their way out of Egypt...

This all came to an end when God's proposed was fullfiled, when Jesus Christ was borned according to the prophecies amongs and from God's people, and grow up and did his ministry amongs them,  and this was the proposed of God that he Jesus be accused and Judge and punished and put to death by his own brothers the priests, to fullfilled  all the prophecies...

That's where it all ends with Jesus Christ, who died for all the people of the world...and anyone who blesses Jesus Christ is bless and anyone who refuses to believe in him and die in his unbelieve is lost...is still in his sins...

God has given everything to Jesus Christ...he made Jesus Christ Lord and Judge...

There is not two Lords, there is only Jesus Christ...

Who can hurt you, not God, or Jesus Christ. if you give the good news to the enemies of the Gospel, and to the  former people of God according the abolish old testiment, that God has bless them with a Heavenly Inheritance in the name and faith of Jesus Christ...

And that's where Abraham and Moses are...together with Jesus Christ...

Do not be afraid of the Lord of the old testiment he complete his mission and he is no more for the Jews he has come as Jesus Christ to die on the Cross for the whole world...the way Philip said ; he looked to Jesus and said "my Lord and my God", he put away the old, as Jesus said it is finish...

And if you want to look for the Father of the Jews , their Lord and their God , Jesus said look to me, it is me; the Creator made flesh and was manifested among us as one of us...(the Jews)..The Gospel of Esais 9; unto us a child is born; the everlasting Father, the Son of God, he is the Governor and Judge and Lord and his kingdom has no end...

Jesus said to his disciples who called upon the name of the Lord of the old testiment; from now on  you call upon me, upon the name of Jesus...no more calling upon the Lord God of the old...

Everything is in Jesus, so if you need anything call upon him.

Why call upon God, when God gave everything to Jesus and he made him Lord, your Lord...our Lord, he is the one who has everything we need and he is our shield and our buckle. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

We are not told to pray for whirled peas. We are told to pray for peace in Jerusalem.

Take a look at the Adamic covenant and the others - no expiry date.

Check out the fate of those that hate Israel and the Jews.

Look at the epistles: written in part to woo the ten tribes (sometimes called gentiles). Check the language and see that it required a good understanding of the Tanach, which the scattered tribes would have known.

The Lord used Judah to His ends and will also bring back the twelve. The new Jerusalem description indicates that all twelve will be reunited.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  772
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,934
  • Content Per Day:  3.07

1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

the promises God made to him, it was between him and God. 

Do not be afraid of the Lord of the old testiment he complete his mission and he is no more for the Jews he has come as Jesus Christ to die on the Cross for the whole world...the way Philip said ; he looked to Jesus and said "my Lord and my God", he put away the old, as Jesus said it is finish...

Thats wonderful.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  208
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

5 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Pharisees' nation who crucified God ?

John 12:40 “God has blinded their eyes  and closed their minds,
so that their eyes would not see, and their minds would not understand,
and they would not turn to Me, says God,  for Me to heal them.”

Labeling yourself Israeli or Jew does not necessarily mean you are numbered among them. Rather, doing the works of an Israeli or Jew reifies the Seed/Identity. 

Hear the Word of Elohim!

John 8:37-39 King James Version (KJV)

37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

Matthew 3:7-9 King James Version (KJV)

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

8 Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:

9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

Edited by Elihoenai
  • Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,458
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

I think 'in part' why America was so greatly blessed, was because of our support and friendship with Israel. Genesis 12:3 is also another verse that highly disputes the false belief that the church has replaced Israel (replacement theology). Whereas; because the Jew's rejected their Messiah and murdered Him, the church inherited all the promises and blessings God promises Israel. That verse has always been, and continues to be in effect. The Book of Revelation makes it very clear the Lord is not done with Israel, and they will be restored. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98

10 hours ago, Betha said:

have they vanished off the face of the earth ? Most people today can not see the Wood for trees......all because of DISOBEDIENCE.

You are so right!

Revelation 7 lists 144,000 Jews, ...12,000 from each of the tribes of the children of Israel: Judah, Reuben, Gad, Asher, Naphtali, Manasseh, Simeon, Levi, Issachar, Zebulun, Joseph, Benjamin.

Also, if you were to visit Israel today you could meet and talk with Jewish people that KNOW what tribe they are descended from, ...are you a mormon?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98

31 minutes ago, Betha said:

A Mormon ? what on earth makes you think that ? Those that come to my door and I have discussions with do not observe the Sabbath, so we are a million miles apart.

Rev 7 lists from all the tribes of the children of ISRAEL/Jacob but they are NOT ALL JEWS - please be aware of that....only Descendants from JUDAH are Jews who live in Israel today. They at one time had also been in captivity but some had been allowed to return and are in Israel today.

1 hour ago, Betha said:

because they are in spiritual captivity for Sabbath-breaking. Following another god has led to their loss of identity. You obviously did not read the scripture I posted which might have explained it. All disobedient people are blinded to Truth, so there is little point discussing it....they won't and can't believe until they repent and turn from their false Beliefs  Joel 2v12, 13; Ezek 18v 31....for why will you die oh house of Israel.

Because it's the same heresy as they say, it's blasphemy, does that mean the Almighty God, El Shaddai, Creator of the Heavens and Earth, the ALL Powerful One cannot keep His covenant with Abraham and/or His chosen people Israel?

This falls in line with the heresy of the Russellites, the Smithites, the Eddyites, the Blavatskyites who all sprang up with their NEW revelations in the 19th century. ..whereas the True Church has existed for about 1,986 years and has never believed that, ...just read Church history, not the history of RCC, but the history of the True Church of our Lord Jesus Christ!

Here's something to try and explain away, ...the prophecy of the 70 Weeks in Daniel 9:

Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.  Dan 9:24

The True Church believes, according to Scriptures, that from the decree to rebuild Jerusalem given by King Artaxerxes of Persia c. 445 B.C.  Nem 2:1-8, until the exact day Jesus made His triumphal entry into Jerusalem riding as a King on a donkey Matt 21:5, was the fulfillment of the first 69 weeks, or 173,880 days, ...so that leaves the last week of the 70 years yet to be fulfilled, ...but you say there aren't any Jews left to fulfill it, ...if what you say is true that means God's prophetic Word is broken, that God has lied to us in His Word,

Also, ...anti Semitism yesterday and today is only against the Tribe of Judah?  You mean the 6 million Jews, 2/3's of the Jewish population living in Europe at the time, killed by the Nazis were only from the Tribe of Judah? 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Birthday:  04/20/1980

On 4/22/2019 at 7:09 AM, R. Hartono said:

Genesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee....

Hi Hartono,

let me tell you something from within my own family. My grandmother married a former senior commander from the German SS. As he hadn't partaken in the combatting himself, he went to all the houses abandoned by the Jews, instead. As we all know, those had been deported back then. Together with a colleague, he had taken all the money + valuable things left behind from the Jews. And when the war was over he found himself "blessed" with a big fortune.

Instead of giving it back to the Jews he stealed from, he founded an enterprise.

And now the curse: that company went bankrupt. His marriage failed and ended in a divorce. But according to German law he was individually liable because of his inability to pay. Fearing that they might take his house which was a big townhouse in a prime location in Hamburg, northern Germany... he conveyed it to one of his sons (my uncle). Never paying anything back to the Jews. My uncle sold the house but lost the money. Later he emigrated to the USA but, according to the American police, he died in a car accident. Shortly after, the ex-husband of my grandmother commited suicide.

Some 10 years ago I told my grandmother that I couldn't understand the way they handled the money stolen from the Jews. She was very upset because of my criticism and our contact ended. She died three years ago aged 99, however. I also distanced myself from the way my mother talked about that theft of back then... never calling it a theft herself.

I am grateful that I could express my opinion before she died.

Best regards,

Thomas

• Thumbs Up 1