IGNORED

Shall we be blessed if we bless Israel and be cursed if we curse ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  463
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/22/2019 at 1:09 AM, R. Hartono said:

Genesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee....

Imho the above verse showed that God was speaking to somebody (Abraham) who lived at that certain time (2100 BC).

The Roman destroyed Israel in 70 AD and almost totally annihilated the Jews at the Bar Kothba rebellion in 120 AD but Roman flourishes until now.

What God said to Abraham was conditional to Israel's faithfulness to God.

Rome, and the nations before Rome was Babylon, then Medo-Persia, then Greece... has been able to overcome Israel to the degree that they have because of Israel's disobedience and the rejection of Jesus when he was in their midst.

The words of Jesus, Matthew 23:37-39 37 "Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. Look, your house is left to you desolate. For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, 'Blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD."

I read somewhere that the Jews at the time considered Bar Kochba to have been their Messiah to lead the way to their victory. But since it failed so horribly, no Jew would ever admit that now.

Edited by Joulre2abba
edit
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,929
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

Thank you thank you very much for all who shares. Jesus bless you all.

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,824
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

On 4/22/2019 at 1:09 AM, R. Hartono said:

Genesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee....

Imho the above verse showed that God was speaking to somebody (Abraham) who lived at that certain time (2100 BC).

The Roman destroyed Israel in 70 AD and almost totally annihilated the Jews at the Bar Kothba rebellion in 120 AD but Roman flourishes until now.

God seperated Abraham from the rest of the world, and by declaring him righteous on acount of Abraham believing in the promish of God that God will have a people for himself at the time when Abraham was very old and without any children.

God made Abraham a Patriarch of righteousness as to have a people for himself from Abraham...A people of righteousness and seperated them from the rest of the world, not only while they live, but God also seperated them in the place of the dead after they died. 

To him God said " I will bless who blesses you, and curse who ever curses you". 

Jesus Christ who had the righteousness and the life of God, and whom God brought in this world to start a new family for himself with a people of his righteousness and of his life and heirs of the Heavenly inheritance in the name of Jesus Christ...

Including in Jesus Christ all the people of the world from the first man to all from then on...including Abraham and all his seed...

To Jesus Christ the Patriarch with Heavenly inheritance, the Patriarch of the everlasting Family of God from all the people of the Word, including Abraham and all his seed God said...

I will forever bless all the people of the earth, not only those who bless you but also all who curse you as long as they live...I will continuously invite them and wait for them and help them to believe in Hesus Christ as long as they live...

To Jesus was said to turn the other chick and to bless his enemies and those who prosecuted him and his seed...

As Jesus died among his enemies to give them life, because Jesus died for all, to give forgiveness of sins and life to those who believe in him from the whole world, not only forgivness of sins, but also from his life, in other words...to give them by believing in him God's righteousness and Life and seal them with his Spirit, and make them the Temple of God, as to worship him in Spirit and in truth all the days of their lives, and bless them with a Heavenly inheritance so they can be with God forever, not only in this life but also in their life after their death, in the name of Jesus the Savior of the world, the Son of God with God's righteousness and the Eternal Life...

Abraham and his descendants including John the Baptist who went to the Bossom of Abraham after his death to announce the coming of Jesus Christ to the Bossom of Abraham at the time of his (Jesus Christ) death on the Cross, and they all in the Bossom of Abraham believe in Jesus Christ, as they followed Abraham who believe in Jesus Christ and his was waiting for his Lord God to fullfiled his promish to him to descend to the place of the dead and give the life and taje them to the inheritance of the children with the Life, the Heavenly one,  and were all ascended to their Heavenly inheritance together with Jesus Christ.

So God loved the world that he send his only Son Jesus Chris so who ever believes in him to have eternal life...

Jesus explained to Nicodemus that God is starting a new family, the family of the life and the spirit of God and he must believe in Jesus Christ as God's Savior of the world, even thought Nicodemus will witness Jesus death on the Cross, because Jesus will die and raise from the dead in Nicodemus time, and he Nicodemus will be a wittness of all these things.. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.32
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

On 4/21/2019 at 10:09 PM, R. Hartono said:

I would concentrate on now. I see Israel as a persecuted nation, and I believe the Lord stands by them.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

We seek Jesus. He is the only way.

Currently, Israel is ruled by people that reject Christ. They are literally anti-Christ. We must not support them. 

• Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,929
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, nzkev said:

Unto them were committed the oracles of God. Thankyou For Giving us our bible 

Sorry i don't understand ?

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  53
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  04/07/1982

Yes, it is a Biblical truth and history bears it out.

We see the truth of that verse w/ many nations, e.g., Egypt, Babylon, most other nations in the Middle East throughout history, Greece, Rome, Russia, Germany, and even the U.S., etc.