IGNORED

WorthyNews: Democrats say Trump impeachment proceedings 'possibly coming' after Mueller report

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.47
  • Content Count:  44,308
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - Democrats 'can foresee' the possibility of impeachment proceedings against President Donald Trump following the release of special counsel Robert Mueller's report.

Speaking on the Sunday political talk shows, the chairmen of three key House investigatory committees sounded open to the possibility of bringing impeachment proceedings against the president.

"I can foresee that possibly coming," House Oversight Committee Chairman Elijah Cummings, D-Md., told CBS's "Face the Nation" on Sunday, adding that he is "not there yet" on impeachment. [ Source: NBC News (Read More...) ]

The post Democrats say Trump impeachment proceedings 'possibly coming' after Mueller report appeared first on Worthy Christian News.

View the full article

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,098
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

It will be interesting to see how this all goes as the AG starts investigating where all this Russia - Russia started from. 

Guest PinkBelt
On 4/22/2019 at 6:04 AM, other one said:

It will be interesting to see how this all goes as the AG starts investigating where all this Russia - Russia started from. 

Probably Russia. Gut feeling.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Well, speaking of gut feelings, I have the gut feeling that the talk of possible impeachment, is for the purpose of trying to float a little more damage on the Trump reputation, not anything serious. I doubt the Dems really want to embarrass themselves any further.

6 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Well, speaking of gut feelings, I have the gut feeling that the talk of possible impeachment, is for the purpose of trying to float a little more damage on the Trump reputation, not anything serious. I doubt the Dems really want to embarrass themselves any further.

I don't think a third of the Dems in Washington are smart enough to understand that.

6 hours ago, PinkBelt said:

Probably Russia. Gut feeling.

you have serious surprises coming...

Guest PinkBelt
9 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

I can almost guarantee he isn't getting impeached. The senate is full of sycophants and it would only encourage his minions to come out in force. They're going to turn the screws as tight as possible until he snaps.