Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,676
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

In Daniel chapter 11 ,there is a king of the north who sends a military to occupy Jerusalem.According to both Daniel and Revelation this military occupies Jerusalem for 42 months.

Then both his country and Jerusalem appears to be attacked by the king of the south/aka/the beast.At that time the two witnesses who had been occupying Jerusalem are killed and thier bodies lay in the streets of Jerusalem.

Now according to Daniel,the king of the north at that time responds with rage to kill and inihalate many.

Now here is a question for you.

Seeing his country is under attack and Israel is under attack and Jerusalem has been captured,

How do you believe he would respond?Do you believe he should fight his and Israels enemies with conventional weapons on his enemies level or do you believe he will use nukes to destroy the enemy?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

Having read the prophecy of Daniel the king of the North defeats the King of the south.. I do not see how you can see the King of the South as the Beast.. The one who i see as the beast is the one who comes to rule after the death of the King of the North dies.. 

(Daniel 11:15-27) "So the king of the north shall come, and cast up a mount, and take the most fenced cities: and the arms of the south shall not withstand, neither his chosen people, neither shall there be any strength to withstand. {16} But he that cometh against him shall do according to his own will, and none shall stand before him: and he shall stand in the glorious land, which by his hand shall be consumed. {17} He shall also set his face to enter with the strength of his whole kingdom, and upright ones with him; thus shall he do: and he shall give him the daughter of women, corrupting her: but she shall not stand on his side, neither be for him. {18} After this shall he turn his face unto the isles, and shall take many: but a prince for his own behalf shall cause the reproach offered by him to cease; without his own reproach he shall cause it to turn upon him. {19} Then he shall turn his face toward the fort of his own land: but he shall stumble and fall, and not be found. {20} Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle. {21} And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries. {22} And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant. {23} And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people. {24} He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province; and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers’ fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil, and riches: yea, and he shall forecast his devices against the strong holds, even for a time. {25} And he shall stir up his power and his courage against the king of the south with a great army; and the king of the south shall be stirred up to battle with a very great and mighty army; but he shall not stand: for they shall forecast devices against him. {26} Yea, they that feed of the portion of his meat shall destroy him, and his army shall overflow: and many shall fall down slain. {27} And both these kings’ hearts shall be to do mischief, and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper: for yet the end shall be at the time appointed."

I see the Vile person as the Beast

9 hours ago, Adstar said:

Having read the prophecy of Daniel the king of the North defeats the King of the south.. I do not see how you can see the King of the South as the Beast.. The one who i see as the beast is the one who comes to rule after the death of the King of the North dies.. 

(Daniel 11:15-27) "So the king of the north shall come, and cast up a mount, and take the most fenced cities: and the arms of the south shall not withstand, neither his chosen people, neither shall there be any strength to withstand. {16} But he that cometh against him shall do according to his own will, and none shall stand before him: and he shall stand in the glorious land, which by his hand shall be consumed. {17} He shall also set his face to enter with the strength of his whole kingdom, and upright ones with him; thus shall he do: and he shall give him the daughter of women, corrupting her: but she shall not stand on his side, neither be for him. {18} After this shall he turn his face unto the isles, and shall take many: but a prince for his own behalf shall cause the reproach offered by him to cease; without his own reproach he shall cause it to turn upon him. {19} Then he shall turn his face toward the fort of his own land: but he shall stumble and fall, and not be found. {20} Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle. {21} And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries. {22} And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant. {23} And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people. {24} He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province; and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers’ fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil, and riches: yea, and he shall forecast his devices against the strong holds, even for a time. {25} And he shall stir up his power and his courage against the king of the south with a great army; and the king of the south shall be stirred up to battle with a very great and mighty army; but he shall not stand: for they shall forecast devices against him. {26} Yea, they that feed of the portion of his meat shall destroy him, and his army shall overflow: and many shall fall down slain. {27} And both these kings’ hearts shall be to do mischief, and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper: for yet the end shall be at the time appointed."

The king of the south attacks the vile persons country and his military in Jerusalem at the tie of the end.

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-40.htm

An imporatant thing to remember.The resurection takes place three days after the beast attacks jerusalem and kills the two witnesses who had been occupying Jerusalem for 42 months.

The resurection in Daniel 12 takes place at the time of the end just after the king of the south attacks the king of the north whos military had been occupying Jerusalem for 42 months.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

On 4/22/2019 at 8:05 PM, Adstar said:

Most people see the vial person as Antiochus Epiphanes. Daniel does not arrive at the Beast until verse 36.

10 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Most people see the vial person as Antiochus Epiphanes. Daniel does not arrive at the Beast until verse 36.

I very much doubt that most people have even ever heard of Antiochus Epiphanes.. let alone believe he is the vile person spoken of in the book of Daniel..

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

43 minutes ago, Adstar said:

I very much doubt that most people have even ever heard of Antiochus Epiphanes.. let alone believe he is the vile person spoken of in the book of Daniel..

Don't doubt! Read Daniel chapter 8 in the Amplified version.

21 hours ago, Adstar said:

The pharisee sect taught the vile man was Antiochus and this teaching has been brought into the churches.

I dont undestand why christians would believe the pharisees interpretation of Daniel,but many do.I do not.

• Thumbs Up 1

I dont believe the pharisees understood daniel as well as many believe

https://biblehub.com/daniel/12-10.htm

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The pharisee sect taught the vile man was Antiochus and this teaching has been brought into the churches.

I dont undestand why christians would believe the pharisees interpretation of Daniel,but many do.I do not.

I totally agree.. Why would anyone believe a teaching from pharisee's when they could not even identify the most important person in Jewish History.. Our LORD Jesus the Messiah..