Sign in to follow this  
Heybro

Hebrews 13:13

I think we should be abandoning all not of Him.  we should be readying ourselves as a bride.  trimming/cosmeo our wicks and keeping our lamps burning. 

The truth is the world first hated Jesus, and if Jesus lives in us the world will hate us too.    If anyone out there thinks they cant handle this or do this, i tell you of a certainty you can... with Jesus.  He has already conquered the grave.  He has already been tempted in all ways we are, or will be.  lean upon Jesus and he will help you thru whatever comes. 

Pro 3:5  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pro 3:6  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Pro 3:7  Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

4 hours ago, Heybro said:

One of my devotions this morning, (William MacDonald) which I thought was relevant at this time, which Marilyn C and others observe.

"Let us go forth to Him, outside the camp, bearing His reproach." Hebrews 13:13.

Hi Heybro,

Great topic, and more relevant as the Day draws near. I`m also thinking that the importance of going to a meeting will lessen and the gathering of 2`s & 3`s etc will become our focus.

` ...not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together....but exhorting one another, AND SO MUCH THE MORE, as YOU SEE THE DAY APPROACHING.` (Heb. 10: 25)

regards, Marilyn. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

Sign in to follow this