• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/14/1958

Thanks for your reply and ordinarily I agree with you. It should not be an obsession and since I initiated this question I have prayed to the Lord about the family and that I need His guidance and that I have no  desire to deal with such things. I then gave the family over to Him. 

But, I just received  a call wanting me to intervene and they are in the process of having me come and help. It is no little matter to family and there is intense suffering that is very real.  I post this to say that we as Christians will be confronted with such activity due to the nature of our identity with the Lord. Our very walk will cause conflict due to witnessing of the truth in the Gospel.   It is a shame that the churches do not take it seriously and it is not what Jesus commands. Studying the Gospel of Mark indicates how very real it is and what power we have. Jesus is alive and working today and He freed the oppressed and the possessed

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, Sybille said:

But, I just received  a call wanting me to intervene and they are in the process of having me come and help.

Please don't! 

Remember the seven sons of Sceva when they tried to cast out a demon?

And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?  And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded. Acts 19:15, 16

Please listen dear one, the casting out of demons is a particular authority given by the Lord and usually more than one person in the Church also has the authority, ...if you had this authority you would know it and you wouldn't be here asking questions.

Lord bless

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,035
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

9 hours ago, Sybille said:

Thanks for your reply and ordinarily I agree with you. It should not be an obsession and since I initiated this question I have prayed to the Lord about the family and that I need His guidance and that I have no  desire to deal with such things. I then gave the family over to Him. 

But, I just received  a call wanting me to intervene and they are in the process of having me come and help. It is no little matter to family and there is intense suffering that is very real.  I post this to say that we as Christians will be confronted with such activity due to the nature of our identity with the Lord. Our very walk will cause conflict due to witnessing of the truth in the Gospel.   It is a shame that the churches do not take it seriously and it is not what Jesus commands. Studying the Gospel of Mark indicates how very real it is and what power we have. Jesus is alive and working today and He freed the oppressed and the possessed

Sybille, if you do go to help please keep in mind that we as humans have no authority in the spirit world outside the Holy Spirit.   If you are a born again spirit filled Christian there is nothing the spirit world can do to you spiritually....   might talk your neighbor into killing your grass or throwing rocks at you but the Lord will protect you.

If you are not a spirit filled born again Christian I would not be part of intervening dealing with the spirit world....    since I am not aware of your standing with the Holy Spirit I can only say to be careful....   If the Spirit wants you to get involved he will let you know...

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.32
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

On 4/23/2019 at 4:24 AM, Sybille said:

The increase of witches and how to deal with their activity? 

I was unaware this was a problem. I'd try to have as little to do with them as possible.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.44

keep praying for them,  don't give up

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  2,280
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  2

On 4/23/2019 at 8:16 AM, Sybille said:

In total agreement. There is  a family that attends the church and they have relatives that are practicing witches. The family lives in one calamity after another. I know that Jesus rebukes demons and in Mark we too are able, in the name of Jesus of course, but how to break a curse that is coming from unknown members of the family? Two deaths have occurred and another individual is failing. I have been asked to intervene but do not have many who take this seriously to pray against a curse.  I know and believe that Jesus is victor over the evil one and that Jesus' name and blood has power and I have the armor so I am able.  

Do spiritual warfare.  Take the matter to God.  Plead the blood of Jesus.  Bind the evil spirits and command them to depart in Jesus' name.  Pray that God would place a hedge of protection around your family.  You might even want to command the evil spirits to return to those that sent them to do 7 fold to them what they were sent to do to your loved ones in Jesus' name.  Repeat the process as much as necessary.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

On 4/23/2019 at 7:24 AM, Sybille said:

1) Pray for protection and discernment

2) Evangelize to witches, so they trust Jesus and renounce witchcraft

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  842
  • Content Per Day:  0.46

On 4/23/2019 at 6:16 AM, Sybille said:

In total agreement. There is  a family that attends the church and they have relatives that are practicing witches. The family lives in one calamity after another. I know that Jesus rebukes demons and in Mark we too are able, in the name of Jesus of course, but how to break a curse that is coming from unknown members of the family? Two deaths have occurred and another individual is failing. I have been asked to intervene but do not have many who take this seriously to pray against a curse.  I know and believe that Jesus is victor over the evil one and that Jesus' name and blood has power and I have the armor so I am able.  

If this family was actually grounded in God, they would understand this curse is an absolute lie.   The ONLY POWER these wiccans have, is the power someone gives to them.  They are using basic mind control, in the form of a spell, that only works to those who believe in it. 

What is most interesting, a wiccan follows the Law of Three, which is a generic way of saying, you reap what ye sow.   For every spell they cast onto others, they believe it's coming back at them 3 times more powerful.   So, you are clearly dealing with demented and demonic possessed individuals, who typically have sold their soul for power.   But what the wiccan believe, does not take into account for what their targets believe.   And this is why the target must believe the wiccan actually has power, in order to be affected by it. 

So clearly, those church members believe these wiccans have power.   And they also believe, the power of the wiccan is either greater than God's or equal to for them to be in this mess.

That family needs to be corrected first.

But, you do not need to know who the wiccan(s) are because God knows them.   You just need to "Bind them in the NAME of YESHUA!!"   And then give them over to God.   He gladly wants to be involved, especially in beliefs that OPPOSE HIM and that are attacking His Own!!

I have Bound them in the Name of Yeshua from where I am.   Just agree and Bind them where you are!!

Edited by childoftheking

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  842
  • Content Per Day:  0.46

GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN ME, THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD!!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  904
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,642
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

On 4/23/2019 at 6:24 AM, Sybille said:

Evangelize them.