• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/14/1958

The increase of witches and how to deal with their activity? 

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  238
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,775
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

15 minutes ago, Sybille said:

Hi Sybille. This is from my notes as posted in a thread linked to below. I hope this helps answer your question. Please let me know how you get on as I have dealt with a lot of trouble in this area.

Eph 6:10-12
(10)  Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
(11)  Put on the whole armour of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
(12)  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

There will be some more struggles with the enemy. Been a few so far. The corruption, deception, and exploitation is always around. It's a spiritual war we're in, hence the need for spiritual armour. The enemy uses camoflage, undertakes espionage, does sabotage, and holds captives in bondage. We need our spiritual armour.

• The helmet of salvation for thoughts free of condemnation.
  • The breastplate of righteousness for values not to be compromised.
  • The girdle of truth for integrity to be held secure.
  • The footwear of preparedness to preach the gospel of peace for doctrinal stability.
  • The shield of faith for putting out inflammatory missiles of evil origin.
  • The Sword of the Spirit for doctrine, reproof, correction, instruction in righteousness; to be thoroughly furnished for every good work.
  • The prayer and supplication in the Spirit for guidance and provision.
  • The watching with perseverance in intercession for the health and welfare of the body of Christ.

We put our spiritual armour on for spiritual warfare, not as a ritual to feel good about having done, but to engage the enemy that seeks our destruction. The wiles of the enemy are no match for a Christian wearing their spiritual armour...an armour wearing Christian is able to stand against the wiles of the enemy.

If the Devil bring it on, Christian better have their armour on.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  03/14/1958

In total agreement. There is  a family that attends the church and they have relatives that are practicing witches. The family lives in one calamity after another. I know that Jesus rebukes demons and in Mark we too are able, in the name of Jesus of course, but how to break a curse that is coming from unknown members of the family? Two deaths have occurred and another individual is failing. I have been asked to intervene but do not have many who take this seriously to pray against a curse.  I know and believe that Jesus is victor over the evil one and that Jesus' name and blood has power and I have the armor so I am able.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

pray & do not stop praying don't give in & never stop when the battle gets hard

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Sybille said:

Hi Sybille,

The answer to your question is really very simple, ...there's nothing we can do, they are controlled, indwelt with/by demons, we are living in the last few seconds of time as we have known it on this planet, the powers of darkness will take over for a very short time, ......BUT GOD, ...Scripture tells us we who are born again are surrounded and protected by His mighty angels, Scripture also tells us there are ranks of angels, so hypothetically speaking, ...if a certain witch has 5 demons and comes to attack me and there are 5 angels protecting me, they can call for legions to come to my aide, ...and the battle is over!

Personally, I have had a warlock one time and a witch twice come to where I was living and try to cast a curse on me, ...with the warlock I didn't learn of it until it had past, told to me by a born again believer who lives here, the second two times all I said was, "Lord turn the curse back on her head," she was sitting in a car about 10 feet from me, ...her eyes bulged out, she turned white as a sheet, Tahitians are brown skinned, she turned to the driver and apparently told her to "GET ME OUT OF HERE, FAST!!!" because they left with the tires spinning in the dirt! 

I didn't try to rebuke the demon, or ask it's name, ...because, ...I'm IN Christ and:

You are of God, little children, and you have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.  1 John 4:4

May I humbly suggest two things, appropriate Psalms 91 into your heart and life, read and study it until it becomes, not second nature, ...but first nature in your life, ...then forget about the witches, Father knows how to handle them, ...we are called to go out and spread the gospel.

Lord bless 

Edited by JustPassingThru
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  208
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

16 hours ago, Sybille said:

We have those working Demons, Black/White Magic, Witchcraft and Sorcery 24/7 under, what must be, State Control, for the purpose of making us Demon Possessed.

To be fully protected from these Satanic/Demonic activities you must find out and practice the following Mysterious saying by Yeshua:

Matthew 5:39 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

39 but I -- I say to you, not to resist the evil, but whoever shall slap thee on thy right cheek, turn to him also the other;

Edited by Elihoenai

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

17 hours ago, Sybille said:

You pray. That is all.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

Witches - twitches.

Our church is responsible. I have seen demons defeated with my very own eyes. It is not rocket science. Where did our power go? Back to the grave. Our Lord seems to be worshiped in the grave and on the cross. Resurrection power ARE NOT US anymore.

We live in the grave and have not appropriated His power over death, so we shuffle about in our worldly ways and just do not have the guts to oppose evil.

Knowledge has increased, so we think we are in control when we are not. We are afraid to face off the demonic because many demonic systems are our bed-fellows. We are not a peculiar and separated people anymore, so the devils are mostly unopposed.

This is so sad. Where is our courage and faith? Gone the way of easy-peasy living.

Sorry to disagree with some posters, but just praying will not affect the demonic much at all. We are called to cast them out, and carry on. Nothing fancy, just do what the Lord says and do not give them a second thought. Too much Holly-weird has us all quaking in our shoes over much sensational garbage.

A 'thing' only has power over you if you let it and invite it in. You can just as easily denounce it and clean house.
Simple. Just like Yeshua said!!

Get real and stop whining. Just DO IT.

P.s. If we are risen with Christ, should we not step out of the grave and exist in Heavenly Places with Him??

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  208
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

2 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Witches - twitches.

Our church is responsible. I have seen demons defeated with my very own eyes. It is not rocket science. Where did our power go? Back to the grave. Our Lord seems to be worshiped in the grave and on the cross. Resurrection power ARE NOT US anymore.

We live in the grave and have not appropriated His power over death, so we shuffle about in our worldly ways and just do not have the guts to oppose evil.

Knowledge has increased, so we think we are in control when we are not. We are afraid to face off the demonic because many demonic systems are our bed-fellows. We are not a peculiar and separated people anymore, so the devils are mostly unopposed.

This is so sad. Where is our courage and faith? Gone the way of easy-peasy living.

Sorry to disagree with some posters, but just praying will not affect the demonic much at all. We are called to cast them out, and carry on. Nothing fancy, just do what the Lord says and do not give them a second thought. Too much Holly-weird has us all quaking in our shoes over much sensational garbage.

A 'thing' only has power over you if you let it and invite it in. You can just as easily denounce it and clean house.
Simple. Just like Yeshua said!!

Get real and stop whining. Just DO IT.

P.s. If we are risen with Christ, should we not step out of the grave and exist in Heavenly Places with Him??

Where did the Resurrection Power go? Maybe this question can be answered by unraveling the Mystery of Sacramental Bread.

Sacramental bread

"...With the exception of Churches of the Armenian Rite and the Maronite Church, Orthodox Churches and Eastern Catholic Churches use leavened bread for the Eucharist. Thus, the sacramental bread symbolizes the Resurrected Christ...."

"...In Western Christianity the host is often a thin, round, unleavened wafer.

In the Roman Rite, unleavened bread is used as in the Jewish Passover or Feast of Unleavened Bread. The Code of Canon Law, Canon 924 requires that the hosts be made from wheat flour and water only, and recently made so that there is no danger of spoiling...."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacramental_bread

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

I have had run-ins with witches years ago when I lived in Pennsylvania. A beautiful little tourist town called Hope Village. This village was settled by those escaping the Salem witch hunts oh so long ago. However, Wiccans have been flocking there for years. I've tried speaking to them on several occasions, only to be scolded as intrusive and evil. I washed my hands of that type of situation.Just my two bits,  JJ