Kenyon

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  56
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Any theories on the souls of cavemen who died? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,778
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, Kenyon said:

You have something in mind, you don't you tell us, we know you have thought about it, be the first one...we want to know..

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  238
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,776
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

SDA TV Preacher Doug Batchelor might know something. He lived in a cave for a while:

Disgusted with his life and convinced it had no real meaning, Doug was determined to experience the humanistic lifestyle with reckless abandon. He turned to drugs, committed crimes, and spent time in jail, while also living on high adventure from stormy seas to blistering deserts. But years later, a remote cave high in the mountains above Palm Springs became his home. And even though his father owned a yacht, a jet, and a Rolls-Royce, Doug found himself scavenging for food in garbage bins.

The happiness Doug searched for continued to elude him for years - until the day he found a dust-covered Bible someone left in his cave. What happened next can only be described as a miracle! As he read, he believed in and accepted Christ as his Savior! You can read about his remarkable conversion story in the best-selling book The Richest Caveman. DOUG BATCHELOR of AMAZING FACTS a.s.o TV

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,776
  • Content Per Day:  1.29

Their souls are in one of the same two places that Noah and all of his descendants until today are.

The remains "cavemen" as you call them are found in Post-Flood layers of the earth and they are found in and around layers of long extinct animals like dinosaurs and larger [very large!] mammalian predators and hunter/gatherers.

In other words, "cavemen" [people who lived in caves after the Tower of Babel fiasco] lived AFTER Noah's flood, were descendants of Noah [like us], and struggled to find ways to live after the Flood and subsequent Babel incident.  They weren't sluggish nor stupid, but perhaps some, but not all, apparently suffered from diseases that stunted bone growth or had diets that left them with rickets and such.  They left behind too much culturally speaking for the to be the dumb sub-humans portrayed by media.

The Old Testament has many references of people living in caves and they were people just like you and me.

As time went on, and as many land animals died out [both reptilian and mammalian], human living got a lot better.  Some of these "cave" people died out, too, with the stronger and more healthier humans surviving the Ice Age and more.

There souls, just as human as Abraham's, are in one of two places = based on their faith in God, in however he disclosed himself to them. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

4 hours ago, Kenyon said:

Adam and Eve were the first male and female. They were intelligent and upright. They were not prehistoric or neanderthal. They were not apes. After the flood men were destitute and had to start over again. Men then could have lived in caves but they were human beings just like you and me. Back then before Jesus Christ if a believer died their soul would go to paradise. If an unbeliever died their soul would go to Hades. 

9 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

You have something in mind, you don't you tell us, we know you have thought about it, be the first one...we want to know..

The post wasn't titled "HERE'S MY THOUGHTS ABOUT CAVEMEN"

• Thumbs Up 1

Nevermind. I can see this ending in everyone shouting at each other...or me at everybody. I need to just ask God these things.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,776
  • Content Per Day:  1.29

6 minutes ago, pinacled said:

If you meant Neanderthal or other sub hominid species. I don't mind discussing the alternative representations of anthropology.

Have you ever found any scientific reviewed studies that propose classifying Neanderthal as an ape.?

I agree.  I feel that getting the definitive idea of what "caveman" means would be a good start.

• Thumbs Up 1