JoeCanada

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

These "headlines" to articles at (thoughtpolice.news) are just a sampling of what's happening to free speech. How long will it be before sites such as Worthy are labelled as a 'hate platform'?....."hate literature"......"islamaphobic". 

Do you think Christian forums such as this one will ever be shut down?

I fear the day.

Tech giants, social media now run by “left-wing journalist mafia,” warns Bokhari… radical Leftism now controls nearly all “allowed” speech online

Praying “in the name of Jesus” now labeled “Islamophobic” by the increasingly deranged, anti-Christian Left

Google partners with China to dominate the world with online tyranny, censorship and communism agendas

Instagram now labels pro-life speech “hate speech,” begins banning everything

Apple Now Dominated By Satanic Influence To Silence All That Is True

Internal company discussion thread PROVES Google intervenes to downgrade search results for pro-life and other “controversial” content

Apple bans Christian app, other tech giants soon to follow as war on Christianity accelerates

Amazon, Google and other tech giants now protecting radical Islam while censoring Christianity

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

If someone remains in leadership of this nation, who is willing to protect its constitutional rights, I'd say Worthy is good until this ceases to exist. God bless.

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles 

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  237
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,774
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

39 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

These "headlines" to articles at (thoughtpolice.news) are just a sampling of what's happening to free speech. How long will it be before sites such as Worthy are labelled as a 'hate platform'?....."hate literature"......"islamaphobic". 

I fear the day.

Tech giants, social media now run by “left-wing journalist mafia,” warns Bokhari… radical Leftism now controls nearly all “allowed” speech online

Praying “in the name of Jesus” now labeled “Islamophobic” by the increasingly deranged, anti-Christian Left

Google partners with China to dominate the world with online tyranny, censorship and communism agendas

Internal company discussion thread PROVES Google intervenes to downgrade search results for pro-life and other “controversial” content

Apple bans Christian app, other tech giants soon to follow as war on Christianity accelerates

Amazon, Google and other tech giants now protecting radical Islam while censoring Christianity

This is a hot topic in NZ and Australia. A top executive from Facebook is due to meet with NZ PM Jacinda Ardern & French President Emmanuel Macron in a summit they are hosting in Paris on May 15 to attempt "an agreement with world leaders and technology companies to stop social media platforms being used to promote terrorism and violent extremism." (Waikato Times 25/04/19 NZ) This comes in the wake of live streaming of the Christchurch Moslem Massacre.

Link for full article NZ HERALD 23rd April 2019

Following the Christchurch terror attack, Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has been working towards a global co-ordinated response that would make the likes of Facebook, YouTube and Twitter more responsible for the content they host.

The Government has been talking to global partners and the Herald understands an announcement is due soon.

A spokeswoman for the Prime Minister would not comment on the matter last night.

Currently multinational social media companies have to comply with New Zealand law, but they also have an out-clause - called the safe harbour provisions - that means they may not be legally liable for what users publish on their sites, though these were not used in relation to the livestream video of the massacre in Christchurch.

Other countries, including Australia, are taking a more hardline approach that puts more onus on these companies to block harmful content, but the Government has decided a global response would be more effective, given the companies' global reach.

Facebook has faced a barrage of criticism for what many see as its failure to immediately take down the livestream and minimise its spread; Facebook removed 1.5 million videos of the attack within 24 hours.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

I fear the day.

Maybe during the 7 year tribulation. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

10 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

I fear the day.

May God hide this website from the enemy in the way he made it safe for Corrie Terboom to walk through the guards with her Bible in the concentration camp.

We're getting closer to the end, so the enemy is working overtime to destroy Christianity.

But I know so who I believeth, that He is able to keep us until that day :)

I know not why God’s wondrous grace
To me He hath made known,
Nor why, unworthy, Christ in love
Redeemed me for His own.

But “I know Whom I have believed,
And am persuaded that He is able
To keep that which I’ve committed
Unto Him against that day.”

I know not how this saving faith
To me He did impart,
Nor how believing in His Word
Wrought peace within my heart.

I know not how the Spirit moves,
Convincing men of sin,
Revealing Jesus through the Word,
Creating faith in Him.

I know not what of good or ill
May be reserved for me,
Of weary ways or golden days,
Before His face I see.

I know not when my Lord may come,
At night or noonday fair,
Nor if I walk the vale with Him,
Or meet Him in the air.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

For myself I think is best for me to rejoice in the day at hand, share of our Lord Jesus, and learn his word today.

God is sovereign.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

all we can do is pray for Worthy ministries :)  even if we are perscuated for our faith

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

Great points made by each of ya, I have to say that I live in each day because the future is our Lord and Saviors hands! In the good book it clearly warns us of "worry", and why worry when you have your faith? This is a contrast. Evil will always rear its ugly head, we only have to rely on God my friends. Just my two bits,  JJ

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

4 hours ago, angels4u said:

May God hide this website from the enemy in the way he made it safe for Corrie Terboom to walk through the guards with her Bible in the concentration camp.

We're getting closer to the end, so the enemy is working overtime to destroy Christianity.

But I know so who I believeth, that He is able to keep us until that day :)

I know not why God’s wondrous grace
To me He hath made known,
Nor why, unworthy, Christ in love
Redeemed me for His own.

But “I know Whom I have believed,
And am persuaded that He is able
To keep that which I’ve committed
Unto Him against that day.”

I know not how this saving faith
To me He did impart,
Nor how believing in His Word
Wrought peace within my heart.

I know not how the Spirit moves,
Convincing men of sin,
Revealing Jesus through the Word,
Creating faith in Him.

I know not what of good or ill
May be reserved for me,
Of weary ways or golden days,
Before His face I see.

I know not when my Lord may come,
At night or noonday fair,
Nor if I walk the vale with Him,
Or meet Him in the air.

Hi angels4u,

Good stuff sister. Yes, let us keep Worthy Ministries in prayer, that our Sovereign Lord would hide us from the enemy.

Brother Andrew also. He smuggled bibles into Communist countries during the cold war. 

Corrie ten Boom and Brother Andrew......may we be so bold and walk in their footsteps.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

It is my guess that the purposes of the Worthy Christian Forums ministry  does not include hiding from the world. Instead it may be intended  for reaching out to the world, as well as for iron sharpening iron, and just  good fellowship. Certainly I do not speak for  this ministry!  I am but an appreciative guest. I do join in prayer for the ministry,  and acknowledge that I have personal need to be stepping up with financial support too ( a private matter for each of us, but I share because it is on my mind lately).

• Thumbs Up 1