• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  208
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/29/2019 at 1:53 PM, other one said:

Of course you should pray for the leaders of this Satanic world.....    they are  humans just like the rest of us....    at least pray that they see who Jesus is and pray for them to turn from their ways and come to Jesus.     BTW the leader of the United States of America is not a person....   it is the constitution....

Totally committed followers of Satan/Devil are anti-human and they construct, implement and maintain an anti-human System.

Psalm 139:21-22 King James Version (KJV)

21 Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

On 4/29/2019 at 6:02 PM, BorderCowboy said:

I'd have to go with Who me and Other one on this. We are supposed to love an pray for all men, all bein' God's children. Yes some go astray and that's where His disciples ( bein' we believers ) come into play. Hate the sin and not the sinner. Just my two bits,  JJ

As Yeshua is the embodiment of Sinless because of Perfect obedience, does it not also follow that those Perfect in disobedience (Satanic Kingdom) are the embodiment of Sin? In that case, the Sinner is Sin.

Matthew 4:9 King James Version (KJV)

9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Elihoenai said:

Totally committed followers of Satan/Devil are anti-human and they construct, implement and maintain an anti-human System.

Psalm 139:21-22 King James Version (KJV)

21 Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

Matt 5:43-46

43 "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor, and hate your enemy.'  44 "But I say to you, love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you in order that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 
NASB

Luke 6:35-36

"But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men. 36
NASB

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

one must be careful of quoting the old testament concerning living standards for today....   The new covenant has different rules that we should be following.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

4 hours ago, Elihoenai said:

As Yeshua is the embodiment of Sinless because of Perfect obedience, does it not also follow that those Perfect in disobedience (Satanic Kingdom) are the embodiment of Sin? In that case, the Sinner is Sin.

No Sir, on that we are in disagreement, and to my understanding ya misquote!

Matthew 4:9 King James Version (KJV)

9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

19 hours ago, Who me said:

Paul gave us a command to pray for our rulers. He didn't say pray for the Godly rulers he said pray for our ruler.

You in not praying for them are disobeying God.

Praying that a government will exercise justice and have wisedom to rule wisely is not disobeying that government or signing a contract with the devil.

Your responses has raised critical and fundamental questions about the nature of the true doctrine of Messiah's/Christ's true Church.

Should you subject yourself to Nazi authorities? If the Nazi authorities ordered you to kill an innocent follower of Messiah/Christ, would you do it?  Maybe you err because of ignorance of Paul's writings.

Romans 13 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

13 Let every soul to the higher authorities be subject, for there is no authority except from God, and the authorities existing are appointed by God,

2 Peter 3:15-16 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

15 and the long-suffering of our Lord count ye salvation, according as also our beloved brother Paul -- according to the wisdom given to him -- did write to you,

16 as also in all the epistles, speaking in them concerning these things, among which things are certain hard to be understood, which the untaught and unstable do wrest, as also the other Writings, unto their own destruction.

2 Peter 3:15-16 King James Version (KJV)

15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,462
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/25/2019 at 10:39 PM, Elihoenai said:

Ancient Egyptian Pharaoh - The Pyramid Buildings of Devil's/Satan's Kingdom 

All-Seeing-Eye, Upper Class, Upper Egypt

High Priests, Pure Bloodlines, Royalty, Aristocracy - King Pharaoh

Middle Class, Middle Egypt

Clergy, Bankers, Politicians, Judges, Police - Pharaoh's Stewards/Administrators

Lower Class, Lower Egypt

Farmers, Manual Workers, Shop Assistants - Pharaoh's Slaves and Sheeple/Beasts of Burden

https://afterhollywood.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/aaa-dollar-bill-pyramid.jpg?w=572&h=382

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 King James Version (KJV)

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

What do you think? Is this nonsense? Do you see a different Pyramid? What do you see in the symbol on the US One Dollar? Is this a Conspiracy Theory fantasy with no basis in reality? 

It's a very long story, and one could make the argument America was founded by the Freemasons; just by the number of known Freemasons whom signed the Declaration of Independence. Then shortly thereafter became a Christian nation. There's famous paintings of G.W. in his Freemason garb. It's a secret occult society steeped in mysticism and symbolism that only the 33rd degree Masons know what their all about. The best facts we can glean from the organization is from those 32nd degree Masons whom left the Masons because they had a change of heart [Larry Bates comes to mind].

There's too much Masonic symbolism to cover on the dollar bill pyramid, books have been written on it. To be brief; the Mason's designed the dollar bill, the Capitol Building [and the mystic corner stone] and its symbolic majestic dome, and what that dome represents. They designed the street layout of Washington D.C. (look at a picture of the layout from the air), a pentagram with a missing leg (symbolic), they designed the phallus Washington Monument who's measurements should at least raise questions for Christians who know biblical mathematics. 

Visit a Masonic lodge building or Scottish-rite building and try to decipher the symbolism. I understand they have some bizarre rituals as progressed up the ranks. They want to be known for 'good works' via Shriner's Hospitals and fund raisers, etc. 

The phrases "hidden in plain sight" and "if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck" comes to mind.

Freemasons can be traced back centuries and by other names. A lot of time, design, planning, money and energy has gone into their agenda, goals and mission. The one thing I can positively state about that mystic organization is; it's not for the praise, honor and glory for the One True Living God I serve. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  3,299
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

3 hours ago, Elihoenai said:

Your responses has raised critical and fundamental questions about the nature of the true doctrine of Messiah's/Christ's true Church.

Should you subject yourself to Nazi authorities? If the Nazi authorities ordered you to kill an innocent follower of Messiah/Christ, would you do it?  Maybe you err because of ignorance of Paul's writings.

We are talking about should you, I or any Christian pray for their countries leaders and for the leaders of other countries.

Please explain how praying for someone equates to obeying them?

If you pray for a sick friend/relative do you believe that you are binding yourself to do what that friend/relatives tells you to do?

Further do you believe that just because your government does not openly acknowledge Jesus as Lord you are justified in not obeying that government, to not pay taxes, follow its laws etc etc.

A history lesson for you.

The early church for nearly 300 years was under governments that were pagan and at times very hostile to Christianity. Yet those Christians were model citysens, despite risking death grom the government they were obeying.

On 5/3/2019 at 2:07 PM, Dennis1209 said:

It's a very long story, and one could make the argument America was founded by the Freemasons; just by the number of known Freemasons whom signed the Declaration of Independence. Then shortly thereafter became a Christian nation. There's famous paintings of G.W. in his Freemason garb. It's a secret occult society steeped in mysticism and symbolism that only the 33rd degree Masons know what their all about. The best facts we can glean from the organization is from those 32nd degree Masons whom left the Masons because they had a change of heart [Larry Bates comes to mind].

There's too much Masonic symbolism to cover on the dollar bill pyramid, books have been written on it. To be brief; the Mason's designed the dollar bill, the Capitol Building [and the mystic corner stone] and its symbolic majestic dome, and what that dome represents. They designed the street layout of Washington D.C. (look at a picture of the layout from the air), a pentagram with a missing leg (symbolic), they designed the phallus Washington Monument who's measurements should at least raise questions for Christians who know biblical mathematics. 

Visit a Masonic lodge building or Scottish-rite building and try to decipher the symbolism. I understand they have some bizarre rituals as progressed up the ranks. They want to be known for 'good works' via Shriner's Hospitals and fund raisers, etc. 

The phrases "hidden in plain sight" and "if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck" comes to mind.

Freemasons can be traced back centuries and by other names. A lot of time, design, planning, money and energy has gone into their agenda, goals and mission. The one thing I can positively state about that mystic organization is; it's not for the praise, honor and glory for the One True Living God I serve. 

Thank you for the information.

If the leadership of the Freemasons are Egyptians, than they are Slave Makers and Slave Holders. Are Freemasons Slave Makers and Slave Holders?

In light of our research, it appears that the Knights Templar became Freemasons. What do you think? 

Shemot 20:2 Orthodox Jewish Bible (OJB)

2 I am Hashem Eloheicha, Who brought thee out of Eretz Mitzrayim, out of the bais avadim (house of slaves).

Exodus 20:2 King James Version (KJV)

2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

On 5/3/2019 at 2:28 PM, Who me said:

We are talking about should you, I or any Christian pray for their countries leaders and for the leaders of other countries.

Please explain how praying for someone equates to obeying them?

If you pray for a sick friend/relative do you believe that you are binding yourself to do what that friend/relatives tells you to do?

Further do you believe that just because your government does not openly acknowledge Jesus as Lord you are justified in not obeying that government, to not pay taxes, follow its laws etc etc.

A history lesson for you.

The early church for nearly 300 years was under governments that were pagan and at times very hostile to Christianity. Yet those Christians were model citysens, despite risking death grom the government they were obeying.

Careful readers will be aware that the Devil/Satan is in the detail. The Devil/Satan go by different names and disguises, including so-called Christian. 

When you disobey a government that is contrary to Elohim, you are praying for Wise Government. As for Taxes and such like, render unto Caesar what belongs to Caesar.

The Stupid Government of the Satanic Kingdom is under Elohim's full control and is for the punishment and management of Evildoers.

1 Corinthians 3:19 King James Version (KJV)

19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

Edited by Elihoenai

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,932
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

2 hours ago, Elihoenai said:

Careful readers will be aware that the Devil/Satan is in the detail. The Devil/Satan go by different names and disguises, including so-called Christian. 

When you disobey a government that is contrary to Elohim, you are praying for Wise Government. As for Taxes and such like, render unto Caesar what belongs to Caesar.

The Stupid Government of the Satanic Kingdom is under Elohim's full control and is for the punishment and management of Evildoers.

1 Corinthians 3:19 King James Version (KJV)

19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

Things will run their course, There will be wars and rumours of wars...and live reports on screens in our living rooms. 1 Cor 15:24

23But each in his own turn: Christ the firstfruits; then at His coming, those who belong to Him. 24Then the end will come, when He hands over the kingdom to God the Father after He has destroyed all dominion, authority, and power. 25For He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet.…