• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,298
  • Content Per Day:  1.73
  • Days Won:  0

21 hours ago, Elihoenai said:

Careful readers will be aware that the Devil/Satan is in the detail. The Devil/Satan go by different names and disguises, including so-called Christian.

When you disobey a government that is contrary to Elohim, you are praying for Wise Government. As for Taxes and such like, render unto Caesar what belongs to Caesar.

The Stupid Government of the Satanic Kingdom is under Elohim's full control and is for the punishment and management of Evildoers.

You are not making any sence.

"When you disobey a government that is contrary to Elohim, you are praying for Wise Government."

This is nonsence.

Disobedience is not prayer.

We are to pray for our leaders, both in the church we attend and for regional and national leaders.

The only time disobedience is permitted in scripture is when a government/leader etc is telling us to disobey God.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  208
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

20 hours ago, Michael37 said:

Things will run their course, There will be wars and rumours of wars...and live reports on screens in our living rooms. 1 Cor 15:24

23But each in his own turn: Christ the firstfruits; then at His coming, those who belong to Him. 24Then the end will come, when He hands over the kingdom to God the Father after He has destroyed all dominion, authority, and power. 25For He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet.…

Amen!!!

Matthew 28:18 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

18 Yeshua came and talked with them. He said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

Matthew 28:18 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

18 And having come near, Jesus spake to them, saying, `Given to me was all authority in heaven and on earth;

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,445
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 5/5/2019 at 3:54 AM, Elihoenai said:

In light of our research, it appears that the Knights Templar became Freemasons. What do you think?

Based on the historic information I've read, it appears to me the Freemasons are an off shoot of the Knights Templar. There are many secret societies in America and globally that are mystical, Skull and Bones comes immediately to mind. The only thing I can say about them with certainty is; they are not Christ centered. 

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  208
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

12 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Based on the historic information I've read, it appears to me the Freemasons are an off shoot of the Knights Templar. There are many secret societies in America and globally that are mystical, Skull and Bones comes immediately to mind. The only thing I can say about them with certainty is; they are not Christ centered. 

Are all the denominational and non-denominational Churches Islam dressed up as so-called Christianity? Are they worshiping Muhammad/Mahomet/Baphomet in the Christian Churches? 

Baphomet

name of the idol which the Templars were accused of worshipping, regarded as a corruption of Mahomet (see Muhammad), "a name which took strange shapes in the Middle Ages" [Century Dictionary]. Related: Baphometic.

https://www.etymonline.com/word/baphomet

Baphomet

"...A chronicler of the First Crusade, Raymond of Aguilers, called the mosques Bafumarias.[10] The name Bafometz later appeared around 1195 in the Occitan poems "Senhors, per los nostres peccatz" by the troubadour Gavaudan.[11] Around 1250 a poem bewailing the defeat of the Seventh Crusade by Austorc d'Aorlhac refers to Bafomet.[12] De Bafomet is also the title of one of four surviving chapters of an Occitan translation of Ramon Llull's earliest known work, the Libre de la doctrina pueril, "book on the instruction of children"...."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2018/11/10/autossell/10-SATANICTEMPLE/09-SATANICTEMPLE-jumbo.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp

Isaiah 19:1 King James Version (KJV)

19 The burden of Egypt. Behold, the Lord rideth upon a swift cloud, and shall come into Egypt: and the idols of Egypt shall be moved at his presence, and the heart of Egypt shall melt in the midst of it.

Edited by Elihoenai

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

Here is my abstract understanding: This world-system is controlled by those Angels who are called Principalities, Powers and Authority. Satan sits on the Throne of the Kingdom of Earth, ever since he stole it from Adam.

I have been seeking knowledge of this world for nearly forty years now, and I have found a lot of strange things. I could write books about it, but I have no desire for that, however I will post here what I have found... some things.

I am a student of Ancient History as well as Mythology and Legends. I actually was drawn to these subjects from studying the Bible. I had a definite interest in GIANTS and have learned much on this subject. My work was even censored on the Forum where I posted.

Angels have ranks and positions and the Watcher left there estate and came and took women for wives and had all manner of hybrid Humans, for several generations, before the FLOOD. Noah and His sons and their wives were the only ones saved from the pure Humans, those who were not contaminated with 'Fallen Angel' DNA. According to my research, there were others who survived the FLOOD as well. Some went and hid inside the Earth and others actually followed Noah's lead and built an Ark. In Celtic Mythology, we will find these ones. They were on the water for many, many years; fifteen of them and then they landed on what is Ireland today. They had 'Fallen Angel DNA.

It is also reasonable to believe that many survived because when Israel was ready to inhabit the promise-land, they had to fight GIANTS and other Human-hybrids who occupied the land of Canaan. Strange elongated skulls are being found all over the world. It is possible that when the Israelites were ordered to rid the land of these tribes, the persecution could have taken place all over the world, which is why we do not have these hybrids in our present population.

Nephilim blood-lines have always usurped power here and held on to it for generations with Satanic rituals, witch-craft and sorcery. They are the Blue-bloods and the so called Elites.

Fast forward to today- In order to take power and rule in this world-system, even world leader makes a trip to Bohemian Grove, where they have to bow down and worship Satan. Trump has not been to Bohemian Grove, but Obama, Hilary, Steven Harper and Peter Macabe, maybe even Justin... not sure and so many other world leaders and leaders of Industry, but they must all bow down and worship Satan if they want to rule in this world. He is the one who has power here, just like he tried to give to Jesus. Just as he will demand of the AntiChrist and False Prophet when they begin to rule here... and Satan gave them their power.

From all that I have learned, the Nephilim blood-line still runs in this world.

Concerning the Freemasons, from what I have learned, their rituals involve three religions books, The Bible, The Torah and the Koran. The Masons take their oaths on all three books.

The bottom line is that those who rule over the world-system have a great hatred for Humans, especially Christians and they are following Satan's agenda whereby they will kill, steal and destroy and enslave Human Souls unto Hell, and with this new 5G technology, they will destroy the Human body- our DNA, thus destroying the Human Race.

Unless Christ returns, there will be no man left alive, but for the Elect's sake... M.