IGNORED

WorthyNews: Earth's Magnetic North Pole Is Shifting, Prompting Fears of a Coming Global Chaos

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.49
  • Content Count:  44,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - The Earth's north magnetic pole has been moving from its old location in Northern Canada towards Siberia. And there is a growing concern among scientists that the weakening of the Earth's magnetic field could someday cause its north and south poles to flip. And that could lead to global chaos.

The Earth's magnetic north has been moving ever since it was first discovered in 1831. It's driven by molten iron moving deep beneath the Earth's crust.

But now magnetic north is moving so quickly that it forced the world's geomagnetism experts to update the World Magnetic Model a year early. [ Source: CBN News (Read More...) ]

The post Earth's Magnetic North Pole Is Shifting, Prompting Fears of a Coming Global Chaos appeared first on Worthy Christian News.

View the full article

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

it is causing some of the airports to have to change the runway numbers.   a runway with a magnetic heading of 135° to 144° will be numbered 14, and one with a magnetic heading of 145° to 154° will be numbered 15.  Runways that are close to the transition points are being shifted into another number.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

God is preparing this earth for something He has planned in the future. 

55 minutes ago, Cletus said:

I have been noticing for more than five years(probably more) already the path of the sun rising and setting on my pepper garden has been getting more out of wack from the path it was for years.   its easy to tell on this garden because its smaller and there are some trees around it.  its around 600 square feet of an area. 

that sounds more like the north poll is still stable and the crust is shifting in it's spin...

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/27/1943

While magnetic north may be shifting, true north remains stable within its 23,000 year precession pattern, Sunrise, sunset and the position of the sun in the sky are unaffected. I am much more concerned about the dramatic climate changes that I am seeing.

6 minutes ago, Takoda said:

While magnetic north may be shifting, true north remains stable within its 23,000 year precession pattern, Sunrise, sunset and the position of the sun in the sky are unaffected. I am much more concerned about the dramatic climate changes that I am seeing.

Cletus says he has noticed a difference and I might add that several native Alaskans tell me that the sun is not rising or setting in it's proper place. they are very conscious of all of nature.

9 hours ago, other one said:

Cletus says he has noticed a difference and I might add that several native Alaskans tell me that the sun is not rising or setting in it's proper place. they are very conscious of all of nature.

I have not heard this before and, quite frankly, it astonishes me because if it happens in Alaska it has to be happening all over the world. Is there any scientific confirmation for this?

16 minutes ago, Takoda said:

I have not heard this before and, quite frankly, it astonishes me because if it happens in Alaska it has to be happening all over the world. Is there any scientific confirmation for this?

Well.....    I personally haven't been bothered by it to really research it out.   I would have to say I don't know.    I do know that the relationship with the magnetic north in relation to true north is changing much faster than it has since we knew they were different..    and it's moved enough to make us renumber runways....    neither of them changing is a good thing though.    I do know that our magnetosphere is changing and, over all, is getting weaker; but that's a long story that has a really bad ending.

we have similar tastes in peppers...…    however I have a friend that has been growing habaneros for years getting them hotter and hotter....   they have to be processed with gloves on or they burn your skin.  a little bit of those go a long way in a recipe...

I agree with the sweat on the forehead to start. 

10 hours ago, Cletus said:

Cletus is far... faaaar from being a scientist... but i have researched and experimented and sought God on how to grow peppers.  He showed me a thing or two.   i got growing peppers down to a science.  i grow peppers hotter than anyone i know, and i am friends with lots of Hispanics and even folks from Thailand.  they give me plants or seeds and i bring them peppers back and its hotter than what they grow, and i mean these folks are experts in agriculture also.  anyway, enough tooting my own horn...

even the hours of the day where the sun is hottest and beaming down makes a difference.   and I have noticed my plants are exposed to more sun during the hot part of the day... some of them last year burned up from the sun.  that has never happened before, and peppers can take sun,  they like full sun.  The path of the sun has changed, as they used to get more shade during the late afternoon hours. 

i got no reason to tell you something thats not true.  I got bad allergies and sinus problems and a good ripe blood red long slim cayenne pepper is the only thing helps my sinuses.  I dont like them unless they make my forehead sweat they are so hot. 

The path of the sun across the shy has not changed but the climate is certainly changing. The intensity of the sun has to do with the ozone layer which has been degraded by atmospheric pollutants. In my area, we are seeing warmer winters and wetter and windier springs. And man do I mean WINDIER!! The world is changing and we are largely to blame and yet we are still in denial and failing to act.