IGNORED

WorthyNews: Earth's Magnetic North Pole Is Shifting, Prompting Fears of a Coming Global Chaos

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

10 hours ago, Cletus said:

i do not like the flavor of habaneros raw, but if used in cooking or a dish i do like them.  but those are the best for heat, hands down.  i was cooking some chicken once topped with diced habaneros.  i rubbed next to my eye and my eye began to burn and sting and water, my sinus began to tingle... and then i coughed.  i ate a cookie in a few minutes and my lips almost spontaneously combust just from my fingers touching it.  that was my lesson on wearing gloves. I cut up probably 30 red and orange bonnets?  i think they are called?  that was my first real experience with raw habaneros.   my favorite salsa is mango habanero.  i got some peppers one year that ripen to yellow.  i cant remember what they are called but i want to grow some more.  it takes several minutes before the heat sets in, but it lasts for a long long time.  i called them melt your teeth peppers.  my favorite pepper of all i have ever tried is chile pequin.  not the ones from a university... but from mexico.  the flavor is best to me.  I sprinkle them on sandwiches and tacos.  the only bad thing is they are tiny and picking them is monotonous. 

chile pequin is new to me...    how small are they.