IGNORED

Can I use pictures from the internet to put bible verses and post it on instagram?

NathWChristian

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/27/2019 at 1:14 AM, ayin jade said:

Why not take your own photos and add scripture to it? Depending on which version of the bible you use there are copyright issues with them too. When I get home later I will post an example of one Ive done using my own photo.

because I do not know how to take beautiful pictures like those.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 minute ago, NathWChristian said:

so photos on facebook and instagram are public domain?

not necessarily...   people post things copyrighted that do not belong to them.....     it is very unlikely that anyone would say anything about them unless you were making money with them.   I get many pictures and memes on my facebook news feed, but I very seldom will use one that isn't watermarked or have the original URL of the photo.     

I have about 50,000 or so photos I have taken across the USA on vacation...   some are on worthy and you can use any of those if you wish.   Or if you have something in mind let me know and given a bit of time I might find them....     I have a photobucket account with a lot of my raw pictures  that I used to use for posting...   I  am otherone999 there and you can use any of those you want that are not in locked libraries.

sunset.JPG

otheronesbasebird.jpg

bird.jpg

IMG_0772.JPG

giveahoot.JPG

whalebreach.jpg

sunrise-1.jpg

IMG_3809ed.jpg

• Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  56

I've been using whatever pics I like for various projects for years. At first I went to the trouble of

finding who took a certain pic then emailing for permission. Never heard from them and have since never

heard from anybody.

PS if you had to get permission all the time there would probably be no Photoshop

2 hours ago, other one said:

not necessarily...   people post things copyrighted that do not belong to them.....     it is very unlikely that anyone would say anything about them unless you were making money with them.   I get many pictures and memes on my facebook news feed, but I very seldom will use one that isn't watermarked or have the original URL of the photo.     

I have about 50,000 or so photos I have taken across the USA on vacation...   some are on worthy and you can use any of those if you wish.   Or if you have something in mind let me know and given a bit of time I might find them....     I have a photobucket account with a lot of my raw pictures  that I used to use for posting...   I  am otherone999 there and you can use any of those you want that are not in locked libraries.

sunset.JPG

otheronesbasebird.jpg

bird.jpg

IMG_0772.JPG

giveahoot.JPG

whalebreach.jpg

sunrise-1.jpg

IMG_3809ed.jpg

You made a seagull look cute!