East Sky

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  56
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

So guys I did a Bible Study on How to get rid of fear. So here are the ways I came up with In spending time with Yeshua.     Number one: Keep calm and trust God. Number two: Use the power that Yeshua has given you. Number three: Recognize the power that Yeshua has to drive out fear and darkness. Number 4: call on the name of Jesus. If you want the scriptures on which this came from just pm me.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

Why not post the scriptures here for more clarification?

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

According to this members website, he or she is 13. 

I recommend east sky refrain from pming folks.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  2,164
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

23 hours ago, East Sky said:

So guys I did a Bible Study on How to get rid of fear. So here are the ways I came up with In spending time with Yeshua.     Number one: Keep calm and trust God. Number two: Use the power that Yeshua has given you. Number three: Recognize the power that Yeshua has to drive out fear and darkness. Number 4: call on the name of Jesus. If you want the scriptures on which this came from just pm me.

Why the mystery about the scripture references? There are plenty of folks who post them in the forums, so I see no need for pm'ing for it.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

On 4/26/2019 at 7:07 AM, East Sky said:

Satan loves fear. He wants to make your life miserable. If a person is a born again believer in Jesus Christ there is no room for fear. Our lives are in His hands. 

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.32
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

On 4/26/2019 at 7:07 AM, East Sky said:

I think that if we obey the Lord's commandments, there is nothing to fear.

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

We cant obey them though, that is why He gave them....,to show us there is PLENTY to fear ......best we go with Grace......the ultimate cure for sin 

• Loved it! 2

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  842
  • Content Per Day:  0.46

On 4/26/2019 at 8:07 AM, East Sky said:

Greater is HE that is within me, than he that is within the world!!

Fear has so many people trapped that those 14 words ^ never register.   I raise llamas, longhorn cows, Icelandic horses, and breed Tibetan Mastiffs.   Each animal is a literal menace to society.   The llamas will attack anyone, the horses will bum rush you because they are always going to be wild to some degree, my cows have lifted 16 foot 350 pounds gates with one horn and with a shake of their head can toss it 30 feet easily, and the Tibetan Mastiffs at vet clinics are classified as only 5% domesticated (the rest is wolf since they were the very first ever dog to be bred out of wolves), and when the males get into a fight, boards, rocks, things to smack them with but not kill them, water does not remotely stop these beasts.

In fact, the zoologist and breeder who began restoring the Tibetan Mastiffs, enabled them to be bigger and stronger than they were in Tibet (they claim 50,000 years ago).  And 3 times he has been caught in the middle of a fight and ended up at the Emergency Room.  1 of those times, they ripped the calf of his right leg to the point he could have just carried (it was hanging by a piece of flesh) to the hospital.

In my experience, (these dogs were designed because when the people of Tibet went to bed, tigers would sneak in and take the infant children for food)...(so, they were designed to fight tigers) where I live, we have roaming mountain lions.  On 2 occasions, these lions climbed the 7 foot perimeter Elk fence to get to the turkeys.  Neither lion ever made it back over the fence.   These TM's have a thick flesh around their necks so no animal can bite them and suffocate them.  But both times, when we finally were able to break the dogs free, they ripped the bottom jaw off from the lion and were dismembering it.

So, I have extremely dangerous animals if in the right condition and situation.

And yes, I have been attacked by the llamas that stand on their hind legs and become an easy 10 feet tall kicking their front legs like a deer at you.  I have been bum rushed by the horses who get agitated quickly over their want of hay.   I have been on the receiving end of the longhorn cows who are massive and strong.  And I have had to break up the mastiffs who have managed to get in same vicinity and go at one another.

EVERY SINGLE TIME, in all instances of me vs animals, who know they are stronger than I am... I raised my hand with 2 fingers stretched out and with a loud voice yelled, "In the Name of Yeshua."   Those animals KNOW who God is!!   Every single instance, the llamas backed down and moved away from me, the horses just stopped after being in a full run at me, the cows just backed away, and the Mastiffs have broken their fight up and just looked at one another like they don't understand why they stopped.

Do you know how empowering that is, to put your faith in God, in a situation that have killed literally thousands of people, and see for no apparent reason these animals just stop IMMEDIATELY and back away?

Brother, when the Adversary knows you have faith and apply it at all times, he avoids you, for those still trapped in their fear!!

I know that I know that I know, that my God will NEVER FAIL me!!

I am persuaded that God will keep His Word and Promise because He cannot change.   He is the SAME yesterday, today, and every tomorrow until He returns!!

God has not led me to walk through a hospital yet, to just pass by claiming, "In the Name of Yeshua!!"  But I have no doubts, if He does instruct me to do as such, many doctors are going to be upset, because their business will be walking out the door completely 100% HEALED!!

Edited by childoftheking
  • Loved it! 1

On 4/26/2019 at 6:11 PM, ayin jade said:

According to this members website, he or she is 13. 

I recommend east sky refrain from pming folks.

What do you mean?

12 hours ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

How to get rid of fear?  Love God and learn and claim His promises. :)  Here’s one of my favorites:

Psalm 91 

91 He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress;
My God, in Him I will trust.”

Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the [a]fowler
And from the perilous pestilence.
He shall cover you with His feathers,
And under His wings you shall take refuge;
His truth shall be your shield and [b]buckler.
You shall not be afraid of the terror by night,
Nor of the arrow that flies by day,
Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness,
Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.

A thousand may fall at your side,
And ten thousand at your right hand;
But it shall not come near you.
Only with your eyes shall you look,
And see the reward of the wicked.

Because you have made the Lordwho is my refuge,
Even the Most High, your dwelling place,
10 No evil shall befall you,

Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling;
11 For He shall give His angels charge over you,
To keep you in all your ways.
12 In their hands they shall [c]bear you up,
Lest you [d]dash your foot against a stone.
13 You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra,
The young lion and the serpent you shall trample underfoot.

14 Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him;
I will [e]set him on high, because he has known My name.
15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him;
will be with him in trouble;
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With [f]long life I will satisfy him,
And show him My salvation.”

This is exactly what I'm trying to get to. Thanks so much!

• Thumbs Up 1