• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  56
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, childoftheking said:

Greater is HE that is within me, than he that is within the world!!

Fear has so many people trapped that those 14 words ^ never register.   I raise llamas, longhorn cows, Icelandic horses, and breed Tibetan Mastiffs.   Each animal is a literal menace to society.   The llamas will attack anyone, the horses will bum rush you because they are always going to be wild to some degree, my cows have lifted 16 foot 350 pounds gates with one horn and with a shake of their head can toss it 30 feet easily, and the Tibetan Mastiffs at vet clinics are classified as only 5% domesticated (the rest is wolf since they were the very first ever dog to be bred out of wolves), and when the males get into a fight, boards, rocks, things to smack them with but not kill them, water does not remotely stop these beasts.

In fact, the zoologist and breeder who began restoring the Tibetan Mastiffs, enabled them to be bigger and stronger than they were in Tibet (they claim 50,000 years ago).  And 3 times he has been caught in the middle of a fight and ended up at the Emergency Room.  1 of those times, they ripped the calf of his right leg to the point he could have just carried (it was hanging by a piece of flesh) to the hospital.

In my experience, (these dogs were designed because when the people of Tibet went to bed, tigers would sneak in and take the infant children for food)...(so, they were designed to fight tigers) where I live, we have roaming mountain lions.  On 2 occasions, these lions climbed the 7 foot perimeter Elk fence to get to the turkeys.  Neither lion ever made it back over the fence.   These TM's have a thick flesh around their necks so no animal can bite them and suffocate them.  But both times, when we finally were able to break the dogs free, they ripped the bottom jaw off from the lion and were dismembering it.

So, I have extremely dangerous animals if in the right condition and situation.

And yes, I have been attacked by the llamas that stand on their hind legs and become an easy 10 feet tall kicking their front legs like a deer at you.  I have been bum rushed by the horses who get agitated quickly over their want of hay.   I have been on the receiving end of the longhorn cows who are massive and strong.  And I have had to break up the mastiffs who have managed to get in same vicinity and go at one another.

EVERY SINGLE TIME, in all instances of me vs animals, who know they are stronger than I am... I raised my hand with 2 fingers stretched out and with a loud voice yelled, "In the Name of Yeshua."   Those animals KNOW who God is!!   Every single instance, the llamas backed down and moved away from me, the horses just stopped after being in a full run at me, the cows just backed away, and the Mastiffs have broken their fight up and just looked at one another like they don't understand why they stopped.

Do you know how empowering that is, to put your faith in God, in a situation that have killed literally thousands of people, and see for no apparent reason these animals just stop IMMEDIATELY and back away?

Brother, when the Adversary knows you have faith and apply it at all times, he avoids you, for those still trapped in their fear!!

I know that I know that I know, that my God will NEVER FAIL me!!

I am persuaded that God will keep His Word and Promise because He cannot change.   He is the SAME yesterday, today, and every tomorrow until He returns!!

God has not led me to walk through a hospital yet, to just pass by claiming, "In the Name of Yeshua!!"  But I have no doubts, if He does instruct me to do as such, many doctors are going to be upset, because their business will be walking out the door completely 100% HEALED!!

THANK YOU SOO MUCH. I needed this.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

38 minutes ago, East Sky said:

What do you mean?

I mean, to protect you from the wolves that sometimes come on this site it is better to post in threads than to pm strangers. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02

Just now, ayin jade said:

I mean, to protect you from the wolves that sometimes come on this site it is better to post in threads than to pm strangers. 

Okay thx

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00

I fear dancing. He can't help me. Sorry.

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  842
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

9 hours ago, East Sky said:

THANK YOU SOO MUCH. I needed this.

I will keep you in my prayers!!

Life is tough and people today can be generally hateful.   And you don't have to say, I believe in God, or have a Bible, or wear a cross for hateful people to understand you are different than they are.   Most hateful people have some form of Demonic oppression that enables them to always be hateful.   But these Demonic spirits, who are inside hateful people, can see YOU, ME, BELIEVERS 10 miles away and getting closer.   They (Demonic spirits) know the presence of OUR GOD, via the Holy Spirit dwelling inside of us, almost every time before we know these hateful people are possessed and oppressed.

But a simple reminder to help EMPOWER YOU!!

When we are talked badly about, when we are done wrong, when we are cheated, when we are lied about, when hateful people treat us rudely...WE SHOULD SHOUT AS LOUD AS WE CAN "Thank You God, for giving me the VICTORY and for handing me my enemies so I am able to see them whine, cry, complain, lie, be hateful because they know they are DEFEATED!!"

I also like to give one last jab to the Adversary by stating, "Greater is HE that is within me, than he that is within the world!!"

If you are a child of God, then WHO can come against You?

When these people attack us, they really are never actually attacking us the human being, they are attacking God within us.   This means, they are SCARED!!

Never forget, THEY ARE AFRAID because GOD is inside of YOU!!

But it's vital to always remember and never to forget, "THEY ARE AFRAID!!"

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  842
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

9 hours ago, Godismyloveforever said:

This is outstanding. Your level of writing both language and content look like a professor. I think you should post this at your website. God bless.

If this is towards me, Thank You Brother!!   I am honored by Your generous and kind words!!   And I believe I shall take your advice and copy it to my site :)