• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,413
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 4/26/2019 at 6:02 PM, Abdicate said:

1. If God is good, why is there evil in this world?

Free will - choice. God gave us dominion over the earth. The evil that continues is because of man. As such, a man asked God, "Why so much suffering and pain on earth?" and Jesus said, "Funny! I was going to ask you the same question."

2. I`m a good person, so why do I have to accept Jesus to go to heaven?

Bad eggs in flour make bad bread. We are born tainted, so there is no "good person;" see the first question.

3. If God is so loving, why would He send someone to hell?

God sends no one to hell. It's their choice. Jesus died paying for our penalty of sin (death), but we choose to not to believe and accept the free gift.

4. How do you know that God is real?

How do you know He's not real? Proof of His existence is everywhere. One only need to seek Him out and have a teachable heart.

5. What about evidence in the Universe for the Big Bang?

The Big Bang is a scientific explanation against what the word of God says. The word of God says that the universe is like a fabric stretched out. Science is extrapolating what is visible rather than knowing all the conditions at Creation. Scientists are trying to reverse engineer the universe which is like a one-year-old child reverse engineer a Ferrari.

6. Why did God create this world?

For His pleasure. Why do you write music or paint a picture or write a poem?

7. Who created God?

God isn't temporary like us, the created, so He has always been. No beginning, no end.

8. Why can't you prove there is a God?

The proof is everywhere. What is the proof you seek? Adam was sinless and walked and talked with God, yet Adam still did not believe God. King David had all he could ever want and yet he was a murderer after God calling him the apple of His eye. Proof of God is not what you seek. One has to believe in the possibility of something in order to discover it. Only a teachable heart can find the truth. 

9. Why do you say homosexuality is wrong?

Because it causes confusion. The same goes for fornication and bestiality. The homosexuality of the 1980s birthed the genderless push of today. Confusion and chaos.

10. What is "sin"?

To miss the mark as in arrows and target. A means of measuring that comes up short. You need a gallon, but you only have a quart. You owe $100 and you only have $1. Salvation is where God came to give you not $99, but $1 trillion.

Hi, May I submit for consideration finding answers to the questions within the Bible, and not using made up responses such as Jesus said He was going to ask the same question?

Freewill, predestination and foreknowledge by God alone, all need some reconciling before trying to use answer number one to justify answer number two. As presently written the answers appear contradictory.

In general; may I suggest that  it doesn't much matter what questions an unbeliever asks? No question changes the answer! There is no top ten,  there are no several answers. There is but one. The unbeliever has no capacity to receive the answers with any  acceptance of them until and only if the Holy Spirit convicts them first. It is His specific call  to each of them individually to turn away from their sin against God towards instead the grace and mercy of God the Father provided by God the son in obedience to His Father, as enlightened by the Holy Spirit. That sets up conviction and then repentance.

That does not happen by an unbeliever's freewill. It happens in spite of their rebellion against God. No one chooses God, instead all are born  sinful against God, actually from conception, and all run away from God, not to Him. Salvation is not of man's choosing it is by God's. It is :

Sola Fide, by faith alone.

Sola Scriptura, by Scripture alone.

Solus Christus, through Christ alone.

Sola Gratia, by grace alone.

Soli Deo Gloria, glory to God alone.

Doesn't much matter the questions an unbeliever might use, if any, in their resistance to and rejection of God. The will of God as expressed in the Bible is the fully sufficient declaration, and the declaration is the same to all questions:

Jesus is Lord, God, and savior. Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life, no one comes to God the Father except by Him.

God the father has given all that will be saved to eternal life with Jesus the Holy Spirit and God the Father to Jesus to shepherd,  and Jesus will not lose a one. He is the Good Shepherd that has laid down His life for His sheep. He has died. He has descended and arose again,  and has ascended to His father to go and  prepare a place for all that His Father has given Him. He will return for His own at the time His Father delcares.

It is the duty of the believer to share of the gospel of Jesus. The Bible testifies of Jesus from beginning to end it testifies of God's son with the scarlet thread of redemption.

It is not the duty of the believer to  win debates with those that cannot understand because they have resisted the Holy Spirit's call to them to receive Jesus as Lord their Lord and savior.

No amount of quips will win the day against their resistance. It is not even a consideration, for the Bible is already complete and fully sufficient. It is the armor of the soldier of Christ Jesus, the manual of arms to be studied and prayed over thoroughly and used  to share of Jesus with an unsaved world.

Salvation is not  by  some  homilies and  not by some catchy sounding one ups.  It is sola scriptura, that  is the armor of the Christian.

Lastly for consideration: I do suggest dropping altogether use of quips and attempts at homilies; instead stay with scripture, trust that  is sufficient testimony to be a good servant  of Christ Jesus obedient to God's command.  

May God be pleased and may He bless all the attempts by all born again believers to share of his word with an unsaved world. May each of us  improve in our own duty of sharing the Gospel of Jesus our Lord god and personal savior. 

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

22 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Hi, May I submit for consideration finding answers to the questions within the Bible, and not using made up responses such as Jesus said He was going to ask the same question?

Freewill, predestination and foreknowledge by God alone, all need some reconciling before trying to use answer number one to justify answer number two. As presently written the answers appear contradictory.

In general; may I suggest that  it doesn't much matter what questions an unbeliever asks? No question changes the answer! There is no top ten,  there are no several answers. There is but one. The unbeliever has no capacity to receive the answers with any  acceptance of them until and only if the Holy Spirit convicts them first. It is His specific call  to each of them individually to turn away from their sin against God towards instead the grace and mercy of God the Father provided by God the son in obedience to His Father, as enlightened by the Holy Spirit. That sets up conviction and then repentance.

That does not happen by an unbeliever's freewill. It happens in spite of their rebellion against God. No one chooses God, instead all are born  sinful against God, actually from conception, and all run away from God, not to Him. Salvation is not of man's choosing it is by God's. It is :

Sola Fide, by faith alone.

Sola Scriptura, by Scripture alone.

Solus Christus, through Christ alone.

Sola Gratia, by grace alone.

Soli Deo Gloria, glory to God alone.

Doesn't much matter the questions an unbeliever might use, if any, in their resistance to and rejection of God. The will of God as expressed in the Bible is the fully sufficient declaration, and the declaration is the same to all questions:

Jesus is Lord, God, and savior. Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life, no one comes to God the Father except by Him.

God the father has given all that will be saved to eternal life with Jesus the Holy Spirit and God the Father to Jesus to shepherd,  and Jesus will not lose a one. He is the Good Shepherd that has laid down His life for His sheep. He has died. He has descended and arose again,  and has ascended to His father to go and  prepare a place for all that His Father has given Him. He will return for His own at the time His Father delcares.

It is the duty of the believer to share of the gospel of Jesus. The Bible testifies of Jesus from beginning to end it testifies of God's son with the scarlet thread of redemption.

It is not the duty of the believer to  win debates with those that cannot understand because they have resisted the Holy Spirit's call to them to receive Jesus as Lord their Lord and savior.

No amount of quips will win the day against their resistance. It is not even a consideration, for the Bible is already complete and fully sufficient. It is the armor of the soldier of Christ Jesus, the manual of arms to be studied and prayed over thoroughly and used  to share of Jesus with an unsaved world.

Salvation is not  by  some  homilies and  not by some catchy sounding one ups.  It is sola scriptura, that  is the armor of the Christian.

Lastly for consideration: I do suggest dropping altogether use of quips and attempts at homilies; instead stay with scripture, trust that  is sufficient testimony to be a good servant  of Christ Jesus obedient to God's command.  

May God be pleased and may He bless all the attempts by all born again believers to share of his word with an unsaved world. May each of us  improve in our 

Yes Biblical answers have highest value. 

Edited by Jona_is_a_true_believer

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  860
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

My turn with scriptures then.

There is evil in the world, so you have chance to ask that question. God creates all things, both light and darkness also.  Mankind may have dominion over the earth, but has no freewill at all. There is evil in the world and darkness, because it will be overcome by good..

Isaiah 45:6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.
7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Psalm 119:133 Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.

Romans 6:9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.

Romans 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Ecclesiastes 2:13 Then I saw that wisdom excelleth folly, as far as light excelleth darkness.

Romans 12:21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good. John 16:33

Good people are on earth. Jesus Christ has His Kingdom in Heaven. People no matter how good they consider themselves to be, have not even heard or known how good the righteousness of God is. God left Heaven to show the way, God shined into the darkness, that was not comprehended by the darkness..

John 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

2 Corinthians 4:6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

God loves and protects the meek. The just do not send anyone to hell, it is the merciless who hurt and murder people and who do not save anyone from death by kindness. God teaches these just to not do vengeance, even to not resist evil with evil. God is the vengeance, to protect forever from the ones who persecute the ones in that gentle Holy Spirit..

James 5:6 Ye have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you.

Romans 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

Hebrews 7:26 For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;

God is real because God lives within us. When we thirst and hunger for righteousness, we seek out God, as He is where all goodness comes from. God is real when you seek that true light, or if you love darkness rather than light, this is why He seems unreal..

Matthew 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

John 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Scientists can give many evidences, but the purpose of scientists in this world are to advance everything they can. No matter how advanced the world becomes, good behavior and laying down of your life will never be introduced by a scientific mind. Science stands for survival, but God evidenced why man dies, and cant survive, because they believe survival is in their own hands no matter what way they live in this life. This is why God said man is become as gods, because then they never will have any intention of knowing there is one God who created them, and they are only men. God can have created the world in any way He wanted, the problem is now, scientists are aiding to destroy it, with the weapons they were allowed to develop..

Acts 17:27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:
28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.
30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Acts 14:15 And saying, Sirs, why do ye these things? We also are men of like passions with you, and preach unto you that ye should turn from these vanities unto the living God, which made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all things that are therein:
16 Who in times past suffered all nations to walk in their own ways.
17 Nevertheless he left not himself without witness, in that he did good, and gave us rain from heaven, and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness.

Psalms 82:1 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.
2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.
3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.
4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.
8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

God created all for His pleasure. But what pleases the Lord ? 

Isaiah 42:5 Thus saith God the Lord, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:
6 I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;
7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.

Jeremiah 9:24 But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.

Isaiah 66:4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

God is life, God is light, and so God places life and light into man, to know we were not around when He did do His creations, we made nothing but if we be wicked, we know we will cease to exist..

Job 38:1 Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.
4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
8 Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb?
9 When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it,
10 And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors,
11 And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?
12 Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to know his place;
13 That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it?

Further proof of God. Adam was not in the transgression. Adam was not deceived. Adam then is a beginning then of seeing how judgement comes on us for God's own reasons. Christ had done no wrong, yet had to pay for us all. Next proof of God is how people do not recognise the justness of God. David was not called like some mistake by God. God has intended everything that has ever occured. David is an example of afflictions, so we see how God changes even a king to be humbled and never lift up his head to God again. David did exactly as God said, He did fulfil all of the Lord's will, yes all of it. Jesus is in the lineage of David, His name is there, this is HOLINESS, the sure mercies of David, the everlasting covenant, nothing is spoken of David in the new testament in a detrimental way, but this only, of David, through faith, subdued kingdoms and wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness was made strong, was valiant in fight, ( we fight as a soldier of Christ now) and turned to flight the enemies of God..

1 Peter 2:21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:
22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:
23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:
24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

1 Timothy 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

Acts 13:22 And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave their testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will.

Isaiah 55:3 Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David. Acts 13:34.

Hebrews 11:32 And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gedeon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthae; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets:
33 Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions.
34 Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.

Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Homosexuality cannot profit anyone but the ones participating in the act. Man and woman created by God, believe in life, to be fruitful and replenish the earth. Everything is wrong that does not care for every thing,  and is why there is no marriage in that new world to be made..

Genesis 9:1 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.

Luke 20:34 And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:
35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:
36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

1 Corinthians 7:29 But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none;
30 And they that weep, as though they wept not; and they that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not; and they that buy, as though they possessed not;
31 And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away.

1 John 2:17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Sin is death. Sin is when you do not believe in life for anyone, when you value nobody else, and just what they can do or give for you. Sin is the opposite to God who is love. 

Romans 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

On 4/26/2019 at 11:50 AM, Jona_is_a_true_believer said:

Hi guys,

I`m thinking about a project. Therefore I could use some input from you guys.
Did you ever talk with some non-believers / non-Christians and were surprised by their questions about God?

I therefore would like to know what you guys think are questions asked by non-believers/ non-Christians about life / God / church etc.
If you only think about one question, that's also ok. I will kind of try to create a top 10 of the questions you come up with and try to order them in this first post.

Top 10 asked questions by non-believers and non-Christians:
1. If God is good, why is there evil in this world?
2. I`m a good person, so why do I have to accept Jesus to go to heaven?
3. If God is so loving, why would He send someone to hell?
4. How do you know that God is real?
5. What about evidence in the Universe for the Big Bang?
6. Why did God create this world?
7. Who created God?
8. Why can't you prove there is a God?
9. Why do you say homosexuality is wrong?
10. What is "sin"?

This is to prepare myself a bit and get the answers ready ;-)

God bless you,
Jona.

That's a good list, I know, I witness often. However, I'm almost NEVER asked these questions when I keep my gospel sharing simple, on target:

A Gospel Primer
No one disagrees with the gospel’s logic, when presented as perfection vs. imperfection:

1)      Ask someone, “Are you, like me, morally imperfect, because you disobey your inner voice sometimes?”

2)      Say “Since a utopia is a perfect place, if I hurt your feelings or you hurt my feelings, it stops being utopia. Do you know the solution, so we imperfect people can get to Heaven?” People usually respond, “What do you think is the solution?”

3)      Tell them, “The Bible explains that Jesus Christ, being perfect, switched places with us on the cross. He died a horrible death by torture to take our sin, guilt and shame, our imperfection. He then rose from the dead, to prove we can trust Him for eternal life.”

Helpful Verses

·         John 3:16, “God so loved the world He gave His Son, so whoever trusts in Him shall not perish but has everlasting life.” (Trust is clearer than “believe”)

·         2 Corinthians 5:21, “He made Him who was perfect to be imperfect for us, that we might become as perfect as God.” (I cross my hands as I speak, showing Jesus switching places with us)

·         Romans 6:23, “The wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

Helpful Sayings

1)      “You and I disobey the voice of conscience, we’re imperfect. I’m a Christian but would mess up Heaven today as I’m imperfect. But when I meet Jesus, He will perfect me.”

2)      “If I was hungry and you gave me food, you’d say it was a free gift. But you paid for the food. Jesus paid for us to have a free gift, eternal life.”

3)      “On a scale of 0 to 100%, how sure are you of Heaven? I can read your mind, less than 100% is because you’re imperfect. My number is 100%, since I trust Jesus, not myself, for future perfection.

Fear Disappears

·         People are afraid to share the gospel. So I allow myself a small fear only, to ask, “Can I ask you a question?” After that ice is broken, it’s easy to ask, “If you died today, would you go to Heaven?”

·         You can also say, “Can I ask you a question? What do you think happens after you die?” People always return with, “What do you think happens?” Human Resources cannot condemn you for pressure evangelism at work, since you answered a coworker’s question for invited evangelism.

Avoid Jargon

Christians confuse everyone with Christian jargon. I never speak these jargon terms when sharing: faith, belief, repentance, repent, baptism, give Jesus your life, put Jesus in your heart, confess all your sins to Jesus, get right with God, make Jesus Lord, make Jesus your Savior…

Healthy Terms to Share

·         Imperfection versus perfection

·         Trust yourself versus trust Jesus

·         Doing religious things versus receiving a free gift

·         The cross of Jesus Christ

·         Horrible death by torture, and resurrection

·         Trust Jesus

·         Jesus is trustworthy

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  860
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

"Ask someone, “Are you, like me, morally imperfect, because you disobey your inner voice sometimes"

2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates? (morally abandoned)

"Tell them, “The Bible explains that Jesus Christ, being perfect, switched places with us on the cross. He died a horrible death by torture to take our sin, guilt and shame, our imperfection. He then rose from the dead, to prove we can trust Him for eternal life.”
    2 Corinthians 5:21, “He made Him who was perfect to be imperfect for us, that we might become as perfect as God.”  "

He healed us. By His knowledge He justifies many. He was made to be sin for us, who knew no sin. To be made the righteousness of God in Him, which is healed of the sin and transgression we walked in. Knowledge of salvation by the remission of our sins. He did not take our imperfection, neither did Christ become imperfect. His soul was made an offering for sin, and the charge of iniquity against us all was laid on Him( not sin to make Him imperfect that is not possible) 

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.
11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Luke 1:77 To give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins,

Colossians 2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

"Christians confuse everyone with Christian jargon. I never speak these jargon terms when sharing: faith, belief, repentance, repent, baptism, give Jesus your life, put Jesus in your heart, confess all your sins to Jesus, get right with God, make Jesus Lord, make Jesus your Savior"

The Pharisees were pretending hypocrites, who payed tithes and omitted the right ways of the Lord, the right considerations and words, of FAITH, JUDGEMENT mercy and the love of God..

Matthew 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Luke 11:42 But woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass over judgment and the love of God: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  5

Unbelievers need Faith, for without faith, “ it is impossible to please God”. How does one acquire faith? “ Faith comes by hearing, hearing by the Word of God” What specific “Word” do they need to hear? Faith is believing a Promise Of God.The Promise Of Jesus revealed to Paul that has been promised to save us if we simply believe it , and IT alone is  1Cor15:1-4. Preach this Gospel and leave the rest to God......Only He has the say- so as to who will be visited by the Holy Spirit to open eyes and ears to the Truth ,and have their consciences pricked so their hearts will be convicted of sin and be made contrite— ready to receive the Gospel that will save them

If people show no interest......say a prayer for them and then “ shake the dust off your feet”.Dont argue and don’t beg.You may be “ casting pearls before swine”

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

If God is able to do anything, can he create a boulder so heavy he cannot lift it?

I used to hear that one all the time.