Sign in to follow this  
Behold

Jesus isn't Catholic

Posted (edited)

Jesus isn't a Catholic.
Neither is Paul.

Also, think of every denomination you can think of, then add in 2500 more you dont know about.

Jesus and Paul are none of those........also.
Jesus and Paul do not belong to a man made denomination.
But you do, or have.

Its interesting that we are told to "not forsake the assembling of ourselves together"< but we are not told to join a denomination.
There is the concept of a Local Church, revealed in the NT, but its never given a BRAND NAME.
All that came later, as men moved in, took over, and created DENOMINATIONS.
Also...
IF you are born again, you've already joined the "one true Church", which is the literal, spiritual, body of Christ........that is not made with hands., but is made with The Blood of God as Jesus dying on a Cross.

So, is "organized religion", (denominations), the local church, good for you?
It can be great for you, and your family, but, the sticking point, is, that NT doctrine, as "sound doctrine" is always sound, of itself..... but the way it is taught in "church", is often man made reinvention.
= Carnal bible twisting mania.

The only thing the Devil loves more then 5000 denominations that dont agree with each other's theology, (he had a hand in this).....are 380 "New versions" of the BIBLE, that have changed verses, removed "sound" doctrine, and often try to leave God out, whenever possible.
Satan loves this.
LOVES it.

So, how do you know if your church is a mess, and is not walking in the Light, as Jesus is the Light?

It all comes down to how they teach Salvation.
It all comes down to each denomination's personal explanation of GRACE.
Understand Saint, that if they get this wrong, then everything else is wrong, also.
And if you belong to a church that has substituted works for Grace, then you are wrong also., and they did it to you.

So, how do you check all this, to find out if you are in a poisonous religious cult, or if you are in a place where God reigns and the Holy Spirit is active? ???

First, you have to understand that Jesus is Grace. JESUS is Eternal Life. Jesus is Salvation.... Jesus is the author and finishers of YOUR FAITH. Hebrews 12:2. And because Jesus is "Christ in you, the hope of Glory", and you are "IN Christ"", and have become the very "righteousness of Christ", if you are born again.... If you know all this, and believe all this, and TRUST all this and not in yourself to keep yourself saved..
You will also have to come to the truth of the revelation that God began your salvation and HE will finish it.  
Philippians 1:6
= You have to come to a place in your theological mastery where you understand GRACE is a free gift, that Salvation is a free gift, and you no longer worry about losing your salvation, or still believe you have to keep yourself saved. (Legalism) (Galatians 1:8)
Saint, you have to come to the revelation, that, if i ask you, "what are you trusting in, to get you to heaven""".... your only and final answer, is "JESUS."
And until you are there, completely certain..... until you have the revelation of "Grace without works"..... Then you will always answer...."well, I trust in Jesus, BUT".........but....but......but.....but".... = Fail.
So, until you come to understand and truly believe that Jesus and Jesus alone saved you and will get you into heaven, then you are lost in the deceitful maze of "who is right"...>"who is lying"...."how do i know", and worst deceit of all.. "you can lose your salvation".

God help you to believe, His Truth, according to His Grace.....alone.

Edited by Behold
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

Posted (edited)

God bless.

Edited by Behold

On 4/26/2019 at 1:28 PM, Behold said:

First, you have to understand that Jesus is Grace. JESUS is Eternal Life. Jesus is Salvation.... Jesus is the author and finishers of YOUR FAITH. Hebrews 12:2. And because Jesus is "Christ in you, the hope of Glory", and you are "IN Christ"", and have become the very "righteousness of Christ", if you are born again.... If you know all this, and believe all this, and TRUST all this and not in yourself to keep yourself saved..
You will also have to come to the truth of the revelation that God began your salvation and HE will finish it.  
Philippians 1:6
= You have to come to a place in your theological mastery where you understand GRACE is a free gift, that Salvation is a free gift, and you no longer worry about losing your salvation, or still believe you have to keep yourself saved. (Legalism) (Galatians 1:8)
Saint, you have to come to the revelation, that, if i ask you, "what are you trusting in, to get you to heaven""".... your only and final answer, is "JESUS."
And until you are there, completely certain..... until you have the revelation of "Grace without works"..... Then you will always answer...."well, I trust in Jesus, BUT".........but....but......but.....but".... = Fail.
So, until you come to understand and truly believe that Jesus and Jesus alone saved you and will get you into heaven, then you are lost in the deceitful maze of "who is right"...>"who is lying"...."how do i know", and worst deceit of all.. "you can lose your salvation".

God help you to believe, His Truth, according to His Grace.....alone.

The above especially explains salvation so well!   Wonderfully stated, thanks.   Salvation means eyes on Jesus...not ourselves or our works.   Any fruits of the Spirit and works will come as a result of our relationship with Christ our Savior.

At this Sundays service we learnt about the work of a Christian ministry that reaches out to, provides support, help, guidence and shelter to those who have mental heath problems.

The number of people they are helping is so great that one man cannot meet with all of them, or deal with helping them.

This means it is an organisation. They solicit regular donations from Christians and from Churches in order to fund the work they are doing.

The other month we learnt about how a Christian charity we have been supporting is having to change how they operate. They were formed to help babies, young children born with hiv/aids, to care fore them, educate them untill they died. But drugs are more available and if taken regularly these infants are living into and beyond there teens.

This is presenting new challenges as peer pressure causes many to stop taking there drugs, with dire results.

Then we reglarly get updates on the work of Wycliffe bible translators, we're interested in one african country, but still learn about whats happening else where in the world.

Finally we have a monthly update on the persecuted church.

All this is possible because Christians meet together in churches, many in denominational churches to pray, to give and to seek to encourage these varied ministries.

i have one challenge for anyone who thinks they can live a solitary Christian life. how will you respond to Jesus challenge, What you did to these, you did to me?

Behold, ya make many interestin' points that made a very good read. I was "sprinkled" a Lutheran but my folks weren't church-goers, therefore, neither was I. It wasn't until I was in my late thirties before I found God. I stated by attendin' a Lutheran church, in which I was look'd down upon never really accept'd. I also witness'd allot of sanctimonious behavior week in week out. This brought me to attend a cowboy church, a place that had my "kind" you might say. It was better but not much. Well, I have been with my present church for 3 years now, a Southern Baptist church. They follow doctrines and teachin's found in the good book. It truly is a family like atmosphere amongst the congregation and everyone encourages one another to learn and grow and apply it to their lives. This is where I believe denominations can be good or bad, dependin' upon what is practiced and taught. Just my two bits,  JJ

P.S. I was baptized correctly March 2017 at my present church.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By michaelcla
      Is "Son of God" a really best Christian Movie of 2018? that describes the life of Jesus Christ according to The Bible and the principles of Christianity.
    • By Behold
      John 6: 51
      Lets look at this verse, as its a wonder...  John 6:51.   Jesus speaking...." I AM < (God) the living bread which came down from heaven;.. and if ANY man eat of this bread, he (they, you, me) live forever: and the bread that i will give is my flesh....which i will GIVE (salvation is a free Gift), for the LIFE of the world.. = "give for the life of the world"
      Jesus speaking :  "I AM (notice that He uses this title a lot when talking about Himself, as this is God referring to Himself as "The Great I Am").  So, Yeshua is constantly reminding us that He is not just the "Son" ,  He is indeed and literally God Himself who is the One manifested in a human body .. 1st Timothy 3:16.    And notice that this verse im about to talk to you about relates specifically to  John 3:16.   And notice that God manifested in the flesh is 1 Timother 3:16.  And if you read John 3:16, you see how neatly and perfectly God is drawing a Divine String through His word, in these verses and many more..... always connecting the dots, always placing interesting CLUES and "light bulb" moments in His word for any and all who "study to show yourself approved"...
      Now, 
      How to see this verse's main point using scripture to explain it.    There is the spiritual way and means to understand all NT verses.   In that you compare scripture with scripture...   You use the Word to explain itself..  The word teaches you the word..  And the way God has implemented this is that He does not always or even often use a verse, followed by a verse, followed by a verse, in some type of continuing consecutive order, to explain a doctrine, etc..  No.  What He does is put it all in a circle that you have to study to find and thus understand.  In other words, He has created the NT to be a sort of spiritual puzzle and you are to SEE the Light more and more as you connect the pieces.  And these pieces are scattered, as in a circle that is all over the NT.    For example, you might discover a piece of doctrinal Light in one verse in Romans, and then later, in Jude, or in John you'll SEE another piece that connects, and then in Acts there is another piece that connects, and this is always how you "study"... Its by a lot of reading that God will show your inner- man all these pieces that keep connecting and connecting as you go through the word, again and again.
      So, lets look at this verse in a few parts so that we can see .......
      1. "If any man EAT of this Bread".       And what is the Bread?  and how do you eat it?   Well, the "bread" of course is the body of Christ on the Cross.   And symbolically its a part of Communion...   Now, here we go....  Remember that Christ said... "Man shall not live by bread alone"?...... hummmm..  "but by every word that proceedeth from the mouth of God"....   So, isn't that interesting?    And how does that work, within the context of this verse?   Well, how do you eat the body of Christ so that you (have eternal life)  become born again?    As in this verse the "eating" says that if you do it, you shall "live forever"..    So how do you do this?    Simple.  the "eating" that allows God to give you "life forever", which is eternal life, is to have Faith in Christ.   To Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved....(born again)    And so all this is explained by this verse..... John 6:47. : Jesus says unto you, All that BELIEVE IN ME, = HAVE Eternal life"...     So, you have this verse that says to eat the Bread who came down from Heaven which if you do, imparts a consequence..  And to eat Him, the "bread",= Jesus..... means to have Faith, to BELIEVE, (Having faith is spiritually eating) and by this spiritual eating, you then become born again, which means you "live forever"..    And why?   Because the One who is Eternal Life, the one you just ate, (believed on) (Faith), is now in you and you are "in Christ", so, because you have Him, you have Eternal Life, as He IS, eternal life.  1 John 5: 11-13.    Read it.
      2. "give for the LIFE of the World".       This is interesting, because now this verse is speaking universally, with a condition, regarding giving  Eternal Life to the "world".   And here we understand that Salvation, The Blood Atonement, is Jesus dying for the "world".  John 3:16  This means, the world of humanity, for all time, and especially subsequent to the lifting of the Cross and the bodily resurrection of The Christ.    
      "I came so that you can have LIFE"...   And who is  "you"?   = All that eat the Bread. (Faith), and what is the "life"?  =  Eternal Life, who IS Jesus, and when you have Him, its because you have eaten Him, (Faith), and now you are "in Christ", and Christ is "in you, the <>hope of Glory"<>", = This phrase, "hope of Glory"... is a true understanding of  the One who is our Heavenly Hope, who IS our Eternal Life, living inside us, who is going to bring us to Heaven, because Jesus IS the/our "Resurrection and the Life".
      So, in John 6:51, we see that to eat the bread that imparts eternal life, simply means to "believe on the Lord, and you shall be saved", with its symbolic counterpart being taking Communion.  And we see that this verse is speaking specifically and universally regarding the One who said, "I am the resurrection and the life", and "i came to give LIFE (eternal life) and that more abundantly"... to all of the world, with the condition being, that this gift of the One who Himself is Eternal life, has to be "eaten".....that is to say, believed on, = by Faith.   So that is the eternal result for us, if we do what the verse tells us to do, with  the opposite and dire consequence of you not believing or eating Him, who is the Bread of Life, is that "if you do not (eat) believe that I AM He, then you will die in your sin(s)",...... And also said in John 3:36, = that God's judgment and wrath is waiting to be delivered as an eternal sentence to ALL who lived and died and never ate the Living Bread, = died a Christ rejector and WILL face God unforgiven.  This is damnation. This is Eternal, and its a FREEWILL choice that someone makes that God accepts.   And this reader, is why a person who ends up in Hell and the Lake of Fire, can never honestly or accurately accuse God of sending them there, as all God does, is accept your FREEWILL choice, and from there, your choice while you were living decided where you ended up, after you Died.
      Choose wisely if you are reading this, and are not yet a believer in Christ.
      Trust in Christ today, believe on Jesus today in your heart, kneel at the Cross today, and later meet God as your Loving Father and not as your Eternal Judge.

<B><
    • By Behold
      Interesting title, isn't it?
      So, here is a little teaching info about "sin", that you might contemplate.
      There are worse sins, then others..    Tho... im sure you were taught that sin is sin is sin, its all just sin, and in fact, if the context of the discussion is the Blood Atonement, then in fact, sin is just sin, and the Blood covers and redeems you from them all, no matter what you've done, and no matter how many times you've done it or will do it. 
      Always remember, Saint, that confessing your same sins over and over does not erase what God through the Blood of Jesus, does not hold you accountable for, in eternity.  Understand ?   IN fact, if you read and believe Romans 4:8, you'll discoverer an amazing truth regarding your eternal redemption, and that is......even tho you sin, God does not hold you, the born again,  accountable for any of them, in eternity.   Down here, you reap what you sow....but that is not God's judgment, that is the law of "reaping and sowing" harming you for what you do wrong and won't stop.     In fact, God does not even charge you for your sin after you are born again.  Romans 4:8.  And why not?  Because He has already judged Christ for them all, on the Cross.  So, if you are the victim of a very self righteous type of "christian upbringing" that has you believing that you need to always be confessing your sin so that the salvation you lost again can be returned, then once you realize that you dont have to do this, and instead recognize that Jesus is your Savior, now, yesterday, and forever.....you're going to feel a lot of relief.   Now, should you have a talk with God about your bad behavior?  Of course.  Its good for the soul and clears the CONSCIENCE.
      So, how do you know that some sins are worse or greater then, others?   = Because Jesus said so... in John 19:11.    Read it.   
      And here is something that is interesting about sinning...   You don't have to literally do it, to be charged for doing it, as if you literally did it.   This is because God is a judge of the thoughts, motives, and intentions of your heart.  In fact, the "intent of your heart", is the main thing with God, and not so much you lifestyle.   And the reason is.  "As you think in your heart, so ARE YOU THAT".....   And this is interesting, because it can actually be the case that a person on the outside seems like a saint, and inside they are a devil.   Many are like this.  Many believers have their Christian Act down to an art , and can speak fluent Christianese in a pulpit or write it on a forum as if they invented righteousness. Yet, they are horrible people, inside, where it truly counts......where you can't bluff or fool the Almighty.     Remember when Jesus said that " if a person lusts after a woman in their HEART". Well, this is the same as actually engaging in the lust with her.
      There are 2 types of sinners.   One is the person who is usually head sinning, but never or seldom actually does the deed in real life, and then there is the person who is always doing the dirty deed.   In the 2nd case, the law of "reaping and sowing" is going to cause a lot of hurt once it arrives.
      And how do you know there are 2 types of sinners?   Well, its because God said this.... 1.) "if the unrighteous will turn from their THOUGHTS", and the 2.) "wicked turn from their DEEDS", God will have mercy on them. Isaiah 55:7
      2 types.