JoeCanada

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

You will be hated by all because of My name, but it is the one who has endured to the end who will be saved. 

Mathew 10:22

Do you still think that this verse applies only to the Jews? Think again. 

Churches Have Become The #1 Target For Hate Attacks: An Average Of 105 Every Single Month

Authored by Michael Snyder via The End of The American Dream blog, April 22,2019

The bombings in Sri Lanka have once again put a spotlight on the rising tide of violence against Christians all over the world.  According to Open Doors USA, an average of 105 churches and/or Christian buildings are burned or attacked every month.  That is more than three per day, and almost all of those attacks get ignored by the mainstream media in the western world.  In addition, an average of 345 Christians are killed for faith-related reasons every single month. 

Sri-Lanka-Bombings-YouTube-Screenshot.jp

Of course these numbers will soon be out of date, because violence against Christians continues to escalate all over the globe, and the horrifying attacks that we just witnessed in Sri Lanka are a perfect example.  The following comes from CBS News

A series of eight bombings in Sri Lanka targeting Christian churches and hotels in three cities killed at least 207 people and wounded up to 450 others on Easter Sunday. Defense Minister Ruwan Wijewardene described the coordinated blasts as a terrorist attack by religious extremists.

More specifically, the attackers were Muslim extremists.

Why does the mainstream media have to be so politically-correct all the time?

Of course this comes right on the heels of the fire that almost destroyed the Notre Dame Cathedral.  Authorities are still attempting to determine the cause of that fire, but we do know that many other churches have been hit by vandals and arsonists in France since the beginning of February

Vandals and arsonists have targeted French churches in a wave of attacks that has lasted nearly two months.

More than 10 churches have been hit since the beginning of February, with some set on fire while others were severely desecrated or damaged.

In an apparent attempt to copy what happened at Notre Dame, a deranged philosophy professor was caught bringing gas cans and lighter fluid to St. Patrick’s Cathedral in New York

The man who allegedly brought gas cans and lighter fluid into St. Patrick’s Cathedral in New York City has taught philosophy at different colleges in New York and New Jersey, school officials said.

Marc Lamparello, 37, was arrested on Wednesday night and was charged with attempted arson and reckless endangerment. He was taken into custody after a security guard at the cathedral on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan spotted him.

Fortunately a great tragedy was averted in that case, but most churches around the world are very “soft targets” with absolutely no security whatsoever.

And these days, there is literally nowhere that is safe.  Attacks on churches are happening literally all over the globe, and sometimes they happen right in the middle of a worship service.

For instance, here is an example from the Philippines that recently made worldwide headlines…

Two suicide attackers detonate two bombs during a Mass in a Roman Catholic cathedral on the largely Muslim island of Jolo in the southern Philippines, killing 23 and wounding about 100 others.

Earlier this year in India, a group of Christians was absolutely horrified when they arrived for worship only to find that their church had burned completely to the ground

Christians were horrified to see Pentecostal Church in India’s Telangana state completely engulfed by black smoke when they arrived for worship. On closer inspection much of the inside of the church, including furniture, the pulpit, the sound system, fans, carpets, and lights, were burned to ashes during the attack on February 2 at about 11am. The devastating attack on the church, home to 200 worshippers, has left Christians from ten villages without a place to worship.

By a very wide margin, churches are the number one target for hate attacks, and it is only going to get worse.

Sadly, churches in the U.S. are increasingly being attacked as well.  You may not have heard about it in the news, but three churches in Louisiana were recently destroyed by arson

Much of Monica Harris’s identity is tied to the Greater Union Baptist Church, a 129-year-old sanctuary that has been at the center of her family for generations. As a child, she was dunked into a baptismal basin and then paraded like a princess up the aisle in a white dress and white patent leather shoes. She was married at the church, and she said goodbye to her parents there, too.

And so she felt like a piece of her was missing when she set eyes upon the charred remains of Greater Union, one of three predominantly black churches in St. Landry Parish, La., that law enforcement authorities said were set ablaze and destroyed over the stretch of 10 days.

In previous articles, I have argued that all churches are going to need armed security from this point forward.  The world has changed, and we need to change with it.

When I was growing up, I never imagined that someone might come in to my church and start shooting, but over the last several decades we have seen such a scenario play out numerous times.  Just check out this list of fatal church shootings that have happened since Columbine

• 1999 Wedgewood Baptist Church in Fort Worth, Texas

• 2001 Greater Oak Missionary Baptist Church in Hopkinsville, Kentucky

• 2002 Our Lady of Peace Catholic Church in Lynbrook, New York

• 2003 Turner Monumental AME Church in Kirkwood, Georgia

• 2005 Living Church of God in Brookfield, Wisconsin

• 2005 World Changers Church in College Park, Georgia

• 2006 Zion Hope Missionary Baptist in Detroit, Michigan

• 2006 Ministry of Jesus Christ Church in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

• 2007 First Presbyterian Church in Moscow, Idaho

• 2007 First Congregational Church in Neosho, Missouri

• 2007 New Life Church in Colorado Springs, Colorado

• 2008 First Baptist Church in Maryville, Illinois

• 2009 Reformation Lutheran Church in Wichita, Kansas

• 2012 World Changers Church in College Park, Georgia

• 2015 Emanuel AME Church in Charleston, South Carolina

• 2017 Burnette Chapel Church of Christ in Antioch, Tennessee

• 2017 First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, Texas

• 2017 St. Alphonsus Church in Fresno, Texas

Christian persecution is on the rise all over the world, and it is likely to intensify greatly in the years ahead.

But of course most of the time the mainstream media attempts to ignore this growing trend as much as possible.  When there are spectacular attacks with large numbers of deaths like we just witnessed in Sri Lanka they will cover the story, but other than that they try very hard to avoid any stories that would put Christians in a sympathetic light.

They can try to ignore what is happening all they want, but it doesn’t change the fact that hatred for the Christian faith is growing, and what we have been witnessing in recent weeks is just the beginning.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Thanks for bringing us these reminders joe .   There is also something else far worse that we need to be on guard against .

As attacks against christain churches increase and against jewish ones and even muslims churches ,  THE FALSE SOLUTION will be slammed down .  the false cure all , the lie .

Right now and for a while , they have been working on a universal all inclusive fake love religion .

WELL ,  its an idea that is growing more and more , we see it getting pushed in the media through pc inclusive , we see it all over rome and many protestant churches too .

We even see it in muslim rings , jewish rings , buddist ,   And as you also showed us , Satanism .     I have hear wicans cry its name , I have seen many and they are uniting

and will unite more and more in time .    SATAN is the one behind all the attacks ,  HE IS ALSO the one behind this all inclusive .

We must not go in this false solution direction for world peace and unity .  But these attacks will increase that .  Just wanted you to know that .

SEE its far better to be persecuted for CHRIST , than to sell out for peace and safety under a all love religion whose end is death . 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

When I was young we had no locks on our home doors,  no alarm systems, and had long arms and pistols in the gun cabinet  in the entry hallway.

The violence of today  is prolific by comparison to  then and is a well distributed threat to many potential targets, not only  Christians.

One just doesn't want to be seen as the weak link in security by the bad guys. To that end our churches, ones that I know of,  are well armed, our security for children very tight.

NRA has good courses in personal protection, local police shooting ranges  might as well. My own kids first took their training at San Pedro at the City of Los Angeles  police training range.

The dumbest thing regarding self defense was spoken by one Joe Biden, when he gritted his teeth fiercely before the tv cameras and said" Ya know what I told my wife? I told her if you hear someone breaking in take the double barrel shotgun to the bedroom balcony  and fire both rounds into the air. That will alert the neighbors and scare off the bad guy."     

Yeah sure Joe, I have a bad guy in the house and I should isolate myself on a balcony, disarm myself by emptying my one weapon, having pellets land all over my neighbors roofs, yards and cars,  the noise announcing my location to the bad guy- Geesh could you please become commander in Chief of our armed forces?

• Haha 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

that is true Jesus even said if the world hates you then know that it hated me first,  Christians will always be perscuated for our faith in Jesus,  I agree that the devil is behind the attacks in that middle eastern country it's very sad :(  I agree that secular forces are also riseing up in the U.S.  it's very sad but I agree that we are in the last days

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Sadly, this is just a prelude of things to come. 

Daniel 12:4 (KJV) But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

The Book of Daniel has been unsealed, we see how and why all these things prophetic are coming to pass.

Isaiah 5:20 (KJV) Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

In the name of political correctness, tolerance and not to be offensive; look at all the things that have changed in the past few decades. I can't substantiate the claim; but I'm hearing US Military Chaplin's are now forbidden to invoke the name of Jesus Christ in prayer in their official capacity? 

Our own liberal government considers Christians as terrorists. We're living in the last days and witnessing the buildup of all things prophetic. Jesus and Christians will become more and more hated and despised nationally and globally. This is only the build up of things to come. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

17 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

You will be hated by all because of My name, but it is the one who has endured to the end who will be saved. 

Mathew 10:22

Do you still think that this verse applies only to the Jews? Think again. 

Churches Have Become The #1 Target For Hate Attacks: An Average Of 105 Every Single Month

Authored by Michael Snyder via The End of The American Dream blog, April 22,2019

The bombings in Sri Lanka have once again put a spotlight on the rising tide of violence against Christians all over the world.  According to Open Doors USA, an average of 105 churches and/or Christian buildings are burned or attacked every month.  That is more than three per day, and almost all of those attacks get ignored by the mainstream media in the western world.  In addition, an average of 345 Christians are killed for faith-related reasons every single month. 

Sri-Lanka-Bombings-YouTube-Screenshot.jp

Of course these numbers will soon be out of date, because violence against Christians continues to escalate all over the globe, and the horrifying attacks that we just witnessed in Sri Lanka are a perfect example.  The following comes from CBS News

A series of eight bombings in Sri Lanka targeting Christian churches and hotels in three cities killed at least 207 people and wounded up to 450 others on Easter Sunday. Defense Minister Ruwan Wijewardene described the coordinated blasts as a terrorist attack by religious extremists.

More specifically, the attackers were Muslim extremists.

Why does the mainstream media have to be so politically-correct all the time?

Of course this comes right on the heels of the fire that almost destroyed the Notre Dame Cathedral.  Authorities are still attempting to determine the cause of that fire, but we do know that many other churches have been hit by vandals and arsonists in France since the beginning of February

Vandals and arsonists have targeted French churches in a wave of attacks that has lasted nearly two months.

More than 10 churches have been hit since the beginning of February, with some set on fire while others were severely desecrated or damaged.

In an apparent attempt to copy what happened at Notre Dame, a deranged philosophy professor was caught bringing gas cans and lighter fluid to St. Patrick’s Cathedral in New York

The man who allegedly brought gas cans and lighter fluid into St. Patrick’s Cathedral in New York City has taught philosophy at different colleges in New York and New Jersey, school officials said.

Marc Lamparello, 37, was arrested on Wednesday night and was charged with attempted arson and reckless endangerment. He was taken into custody after a security guard at the cathedral on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan spotted him.

Fortunately a great tragedy was averted in that case, but most churches around the world are very “soft targets” with absolutely no security whatsoever.

And these days, there is literally nowhere that is safe.  Attacks on churches are happening literally all over the globe, and sometimes they happen right in the middle of a worship service.

For instance, here is an example from the Philippines that recently made worldwide headlines…

Two suicide attackers detonate two bombs during a Mass in a Roman Catholic cathedral on the largely Muslim island of Jolo in the southern Philippines, killing 23 and wounding about 100 others.

Earlier this year in India, a group of Christians was absolutely horrified when they arrived for worship only to find that their church had burned completely to the ground

Christians were horrified to see Pentecostal Church in India’s Telangana state completely engulfed by black smoke when they arrived for worship. On closer inspection much of the inside of the church, including furniture, the pulpit, the sound system, fans, carpets, and lights, were burned to ashes during the attack on February 2 at about 11am. The devastating attack on the church, home to 200 worshippers, has left Christians from ten villages without a place to worship.

By a very wide margin, churches are the number one target for hate attacks, and it is only going to get worse.

Sadly, churches in the U.S. are increasingly being attacked as well.  You may not have heard about it in the news, but three churches in Louisiana were recently destroyed by arson

Much of Monica Harris’s identity is tied to the Greater Union Baptist Church, a 129-year-old sanctuary that has been at the center of her family for generations. As a child, she was dunked into a baptismal basin and then paraded like a princess up the aisle in a white dress and white patent leather shoes. She was married at the church, and she said goodbye to her parents there, too.

And so she felt like a piece of her was missing when she set eyes upon the charred remains of Greater Union, one of three predominantly black churches in St. Landry Parish, La., that law enforcement authorities said were set ablaze and destroyed over the stretch of 10 days.

In previous articles, I have argued that all churches are going to need armed security from this point forward.  The world has changed, and we need to change with it.

When I was growing up, I never imagined that someone might come in to my church and start shooting, but over the last several decades we have seen such a scenario play out numerous times.  Just check out this list of fatal church shootings that have happened since Columbine

• 1999 Wedgewood Baptist Church in Fort Worth, Texas

• 2001 Greater Oak Missionary Baptist Church in Hopkinsville, Kentucky

• 2002 Our Lady of Peace Catholic Church in Lynbrook, New York

• 2003 Turner Monumental AME Church in Kirkwood, Georgia

• 2005 Living Church of God in Brookfield, Wisconsin

• 2005 World Changers Church in College Park, Georgia

• 2006 Zion Hope Missionary Baptist in Detroit, Michigan

• 2006 Ministry of Jesus Christ Church in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

• 2007 First Presbyterian Church in Moscow, Idaho

• 2007 First Congregational Church in Neosho, Missouri

• 2007 New Life Church in Colorado Springs, Colorado

• 2008 First Baptist Church in Maryville, Illinois

• 2009 Reformation Lutheran Church in Wichita, Kansas

• 2012 World Changers Church in College Park, Georgia

• 2015 Emanuel AME Church in Charleston, South Carolina

• 2017 Burnette Chapel Church of Christ in Antioch, Tennessee

• 2017 First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, Texas

• 2017 St. Alphonsus Church in Fresno, Texas

Christian persecution is on the rise all over the world, and it is likely to intensify greatly in the years ahead.

But of course most of the time the mainstream media attempts to ignore this growing trend as much as possible.  When there are spectacular attacks with large numbers of deaths like we just witnessed in Sri Lanka they will cover the story, but other than that they try very hard to avoid any stories that would put Christians in a sympathetic light.

They can try to ignore what is happening all they want, but it doesn’t change the fact that hatred for the Christian faith is growing, and what we have been witnessing in recent weeks is just the beginning.

The world has always hated Christians.Christians have suffered persecution. We are the light of this world. Satan is the prince and power of this earth and unfortunately he has most of our world's approval. We have read the Bible and we know how it ends. We have hope and reassurance that in the end we will be in God's hands. The world will lose. 

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Oh  there have been worse times. Or perhaps you didn't live in greater Boston in the 1950's.

Or Mississippi in well, most anytime  period I guess, or Ireland or all of the British Islands or France.

Persecution is real, but persecution does not equal the end times, or rather the end of the end times.

There are many signs of the end of end times upon creation, not just persecution as that has gone on for a long long time. Christians have it pretty easy right now, haven't heard of a one of us being put into a den of lions in some time now. So lets not get too dramatic about persecution, in  the USA anyway.

Crazies are all about nowadays, the expression "going postal" has had little or nothing to do with persecution of Christians. 

What has happened is the idea of local justice by  community residents of local land ownership has been replaced with  national justice from afar from feudal barons of Washington dc. An active baroness from Maine can greatly influence even the smallest details of law in Florida as example, and that Baroness as well as the others live for the most part at a fairy tale place called Washington dc. The center of evils seems to be at Washington dc where bureaucrats flourish at the expense of a great nation.  State's rights became a bad thing, and now federal dictation over all things has become equally as bad.

As to the world at large, I do not know, some of it is under a great and now long lasting fresh awareness of Jesus as Lord God and personal savior. Some few nations so affected actually have missionaries with outreach to the USA.

Signs of the times or times of the signs? I think it is time of the signs with two great world wars and continuous upheaval for a full one hundred years now and still advancing, with the re-establishment of Israel, with it's steadfast support by a couple of nations, England and the USA . Perhaps mostly the USA but certainly England too. And now there is the most unlikely support coming from a crass man, President of the USA. And there is push back against the feudal lords of the USA. Much fanny kicking and real action going on right now.

Will it continue to build up or will it just become another little blip of time? I think it will build and be the significant mark of the signs of the time. The warring will be far greater than anything happening now and certainly anything happening to Christians at the USA today. To call us persecuted- no, we are not persecuted. We are aware however, and are prepared. For individuals of the churches heed the concerns of mothers for their children in a harsh world; and heed the concerns of  pastors for their congregations, both inside the church properties and in the local communities they are located in.

I'm guessing, but if trouble comes in the form of a violent attacker I think I'd rather be at church then most anywhere else. For several if not many individuals well armed and with a plan of quick and very sure defense will be there with me.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

One of the harsh realities is that those we would expect to be our allies turn out to be our enemies.

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  842
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

Praise the Lord!!

Ain't it just a wonderful feeling knowing God's Words are True and Factual?

If you want to feel free, pray over your meal when out in public.   I pray at home for my meal, so praying for my meal everywhere just makes sense.   But some peeps get offended by it hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nothing better to do than to wink at someone, who see's disgust in you, for being one of them JESUS FREAKS :)