IGNORED

How can I make sure my loved one is in heaven?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

A very close family friend that was practically a grandmother to me died June of 2017. And I’m very worried about where she ended up. She was a holocaust survivor, and a very kind hearted woman. She dedicated her life to traveling the world since for the first 12 years of her life she was stuck in a concentration camp. Also, her whole family was killed in front of her, and she lost her husband to cancer. The thing I’m worried about is that she was Jewish and was also very scientific and usually was skeptical about god, but she was the nicest woman I’ve ever gotten to know. So is she in heaven?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

21 hours ago, Ryan2203 said:

So is she in heaven?

Shalom Ryan,

I wish I could answer definitively, but I don't think anyone can give you a true answer.  The matter is in Yahweh's hands now.  Therefore, we can say that the outcome, whatever it may be, will be right and just - whether we understand it or not.

I'm sorry I can't answer the matter for you.  But hopefully it invigorates your Walk and helps your refine it, so that you'll know there won't be a hazy answer when your time comes - but may you be confident and even excited.

Love & Shalom

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

So is she in heaven?

I agree with Tzephanyahu.    there is no way you could know that one way or another....   I find it helpful to read Matthew chapter 25 starting with verse 30 that gives me hope for a few of my family and friends.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

A very close family friend that was practically a grandmother to me died June of 2017. And I’m very worried about where she ended up. She was a holocaust survivor, and a very kind hearted woman. She dedicated her life to traveling the world since for the first 12 years of her life she was stuck in a concentration camp. Also, her whole family was killed in front of her, and she lost her husband to cancer. The thing I’m worried about is that she was Jewish and was also very scientific and usually was skeptical about god, but she was the nicest woman I’ve ever gotten to know. So is she in heaven?

The afterlife is not about geography (where) it is about condition (alive vs dead). If your kind-hearted woman friend believed her sins were covered by the blood of Christ, she will receive life of the ages (John 3:16). If not, she lived a very productive and useful life, and is now dead. (Genesis 3 and John 3:16 regarding "perish"). 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

23 hours ago, Ryan2203 said:

A person who has a genuine relationship with God goes to heaven. Once a person has died they are in the hands of God. God has a tremendous amount of grace and mercy. I don't know if she is in heaven. That is why when we are on this earth it is extremely important that we have a saving faith in Christ.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

On 4/28/2019 at 11:30 AM, Ryan2203 said:

So is she in heaven?

Let me add something that may be of comfort to you, Ryan. I'm not sure of your locale, but let's assume it's in the USA. This I can assure you, because my sister was a charge nurse in the ICU ( intensive care unit ) at our city's hospital for 20 years. In the case your friend spent any time in a hospital's care before her passing, every chance and opportunity is given by either clergy, such as a chaplain, or those in the nursing staff, for witnessing and leading one to salvation in Christ Jesus. Since she was a 'chosen one', I think the good Lord would see to the chance for her to meet the Messiah before she did pass away. Perhaps this might give you some hope, and God bless.  

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

Edited by BeauJangles
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 11:30 AM, Ryan2203 said:

Well , I hope she came to Christ , for even on her death bed with only a few breaths left , is she did ,   SHE shall rejoice forever .

Their is none that is righteous  , no not one , all have sinned and thus ALL NEED CHRIST .

THE TRUTH .    If a man comes to Christ , does good all the days of his life , yet falls away at his end ,   NO HOPE .

If a man does evil all the days of life ,   comes to Christ on his last breath .   SAVED PEROID .

JESUS is who we need and HE ALONE is who we need .     For all the good works in the world cannot save a man .   ONLY CHRIST CAN

Yall, looking at one of the worst , yep I lived a life , NO, THE LIFE OF A HOG gone wild in the mud .   BUT oh the marvelous grace of GOD did appear

and led , drew me right to CHRIST wherein I have all hope .  FOR CHRIST is my HOPE and not mine only , but the HOPE of all who do believe .

Time to put hands up and time to praise the LORD .  FOR THE SALVATION of the LORD is my JOY and the JOY of the LORD my strength . 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, missmuffet said:

A person who has a genuine relationship with God goes to heaven. Once a person has died they are in the hands of God. God has a tremendous amount of grace and mercy. I don't know if she is in heaven. That is why when we are on this earth it is extremely important that we have a saving faith in Christ.

That's right miss muffet , THAT IS SO RIGHT .  POINT THEM TO JESUS .    POINT THEM ALL TO CHRIST .  THE ONLY HOPE a man , woman can have .     Man , its time to put those hands

back up in the air and just praise and rejoice IN THE LORD .    

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,228
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Unfortunately we don't go to be with the Lord because we are really nice and good persons.  

Joh 3:17  For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.  Joh 3:18  "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Mat 9:13  “But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice.' For I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.”

Our hope it that she received Christ in her last days.Unchecked Copy Box

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,820
  • Content Per Day:  1.30
  • Days Won:  2

5 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Let me add something that may be of comfort to you, Ryan. I'm not sure of your locale, but let's assume it's in the USA. This I can assure you, because my sister was a charge nurse in the ICU ( intensive care unit ) at our city's hospital for 20 years. In the case your friend spent any time in a hospital's care before her passing, every chance and opportunity is given by either clergy, such as a chaplain, or those in the nursing staff, for witnessing and leading one to salvation in Christ Jesus. Since she was a 'chosen one', I think the good Lord would see to the chance for her to meet the Messiah before she did pass away. Perhaps this might give you some hope, and God bless.  

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

This makes me wildly happy to hear.  I've always believed and I am confident to say that until we draw our final breath, God is able to save.

To torment ourselves over people we are not sure of can only bring pain.  God is the Savior, he does the saving in his own sovereign way, and the only one who knows.

Praise GOD for the people in the medical and support positions that to bring Christ to the dying.

[Edited because apparently, I cannot type!] 

Edited by Jayne
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 2