East Sky

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  56
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Good morning loves! I just wanted to encourage you today. I know you may be tired, but the Word says to never get tired of doing the right thing. Just know that there is a promise on the other end, God is with us! He loved us, we have life because God laid done his life, and picked it right back up. If you are not, get saved today, join the family. This is my prayer.  Dear Yeshua, thank you so much for this opportunity to minister to your people. Father I pray that they find peace with you, in all things. Thank you Lord. Please let my words and works encourage someone today. Lord I declare and decree that today will be a great day. Because As I said in my song,  “The strength of the waves can’t bring you down! The heat of the flames can’t burn you now! Even death itself can’t touch you. You reign! You remain!” Praise you Abba, In Jesus name amen!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  463
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

When we all get to heaven what a day of rejoicing that will be! When we all see Jesus we'll sing and shout the victory!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  1

Amen!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5,608
  • Content Per Day:  2.85
  • Days Won:  33

Oh yes, how wonderful it is going to be.

I was only thinking this afternoon, that the amazement of being with Jesus, in His presence for all eternity. And of all the reunions we are going to have with each other up there.

Not just our loved ones who have gone Home before us, but even folks that we have only chatted to online, but never met in everyday life, such as this wonderful group here at Worthy. Won't it be lovely when we all meet up in Heaven together.

The pain and turmoil of this short journey of life will so be worth it, when we are finally in Heaven, being with Jesus. Seeing Him as He actually is. Talking to Him. Just being with Him. Life on Earth will seem a very distant memory.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, Rebecca Pickles said:

Not just our loved ones who have gone Home before us, but even folks that we have only chatted to online, but never met in everyday life, such as this wonderful group here at Worthy

Yes, an imagine meeting the prophets and the apostles.  I can't wait to have a chat with Moses, Isaiah, Jeremiah & Paul.  So much to discuss! Will eternity be enough? :) 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  332
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

I... Must admit my hesitation in assuming that I will go to heaven. I have no doubt in God's mercy or compassion; it's simply not up to me if I go or not. I don't know if I will enter heaven, so i'd rather just assume that I need work. As I tend to say, there is always room for improvement. Even if I did know that heaven was a sure thing, i'd still rather assume my stance on improvement. Better safe than sorry.

I can appreciate the sentiment behind your post, however. I hope we can, all of us and then some, meet in heaven.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  463
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

24 minutes ago, dr3032 said:

I... Must admit my hesitation in assuming that I will go to heaven. I have no doubt in God's mercy or compassion; it's simply not up to me if I go or not. I don't know if I will enter heaven, so i'd rather just assume that I need work. As I tend to say, there is always room for improvement. Even if I did know that heaven was a sure thing, i'd still rather assume my stance on improvement. Better safe than sorry.

I can appreciate the sentiment behind your post, however. I hope we can, all of us and then some, meet in heaven.

If you feel that you need improvement before you could be worthy of heaven.. then just think of the thief on the cross. Jesus said to him "Today you will be with Me in paradise."

It says in John 6:37 "To those who come to Me, I will in no wise cast them out."

Yes, we want to be as polished as we can be.. but our being a new creature in Christ Jesus assures our entrance into heaven. Our striving for improvements has to do with what level of rewards we get at the Bema Seat.

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5,608
  • Content Per Day:  2.85
  • Days Won:  33

40 minutes ago, dr3032 said:

Hiya,

None of us are good enough. We all fall short. If our entrance into Heaven was based on how hard we worked in this life, and how we good were, then none of us would make it. What we regard as a little sin, in God's eyes is just as big as the biggest sin that we would regard as.

Jesus tells us, that our only way into Heaven, is to believe that He's our Saviour and that He died and rose again for us. And asking Him for forgiveness for our sins, and asking Him into our life, so that we have a relationship with Him. It is that faith that saves us, and not works. Thank God!

Romans 10:9 - 10

9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.84
  • Days Won:  226

On 4/30/2019 at 6:59 AM, East Sky said:

Good morning loves! I just wanted to encourage you today. I know you may be tired, but the Word says to never get tired of doing the right thing. Just know that there is a promise on the other end, God is with us! He loved us, we have life because God laid done his life, and picked it right back up. If you are not, get saved today, join the family. This is my prayer.  Dear Yeshua, thank you so much for this opportunity to minister to your people. Father I pray that they find peace with you, in all things. Thank you Lord. Please let my words and works encourage someone today. Lord I declare and decree that today will be a great day. Because As I said in my song,  “The strength of the waves can’t bring you down! The heat of the flames can’t burn you now! Even death itself can’t touch you. You reign! You remain!” Praise you Abba, In Jesus name amen!

We want to see everyone in heaven. It is a very sad thought if they do not make it to heaven.

• Loved it! 1

• Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  132
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  07/02/1982

Yes amen 

• Thumbs Up 1