• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

On 5/1/2019 at 7:23 PM, Divine Love said:

So one reason why I seek to find a site like this because I wanted to stay anonymous as much as I can while I share my struggle. I got judgement from my local church already which made me stop going for good. Just to make it short, I used to like this church but the moment I start sharing my spiritual struggles they start judging (I know the difference between open rebuke vs people just literally judging my 'weakness'). I have a few friends whom I remain in contact with cos I feel genuine concern from them but I stop going to the church all together. I feel like this is wrong as I shouldn't be generalizing the entire fellowship bcos of few bad apples BUT I cant push myself to go back. I feel like if I do, I'll just go there out of obligation but not from the heart. So I still struggle spiritually and socially I guess.

Like you I have had problems with Church fellowship. I have not been to a Church since. But that does not stop me from having a daily relationship with Jesus Christ and being a born again Christian. A good fellowship of a Church should be understanding and compassionate. They should pray with you. Perhaps you could find another Church where you will be comfortable. Just be sure to read you Bible daily and pray and stay in communication with God. Don't step away.  

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 5/2/2019 at 3:23 AM, Divine Love said:

So one reason why I seek to find a site like this because I wanted to stay anonymous as much as I can while I share my struggle. I got judgement from my local church already which made me stop going for good. Just to make it short, I used to like this church but the moment I start sharing my spiritual struggles they start judging (I know the difference between open rebuke vs people just literally judging my 'weakness'). I have a few friends whom I remain in contact with cos I feel genuine concern from them but I stop going to the church all together. I feel like this is wrong as I shouldn't be generalizing the entire fellowship bcos of few bad apples BUT I cant push myself to go back. I feel like if I do, I'll just go there out of obligation but not from the heart. So I still struggle spiritually and socially I guess.

Invest in reading the bible. Read the story of moses and the people of israel.