How to find joy during lengthy battles

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  43
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Shalom dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Yes we are Christian and yes we hold on to faith, promises and keep hope even during trial and tough times right?

But we can't ignore the fact that some battles are harder than we thought nor negate the fact that some victories are taking much longer to happen then we would want to admit, in all reality we are mere humans and at times our faith is stretched to its limit which we only realize once our limit has been reached.

We pray, fast, wait,serve ,worship and praise but the key to be joyful in the midst of these storms is Praise.

Why?

Well ,Cleary in Genesis and throughout the Bible God talks about wanting his creatures to glorify him therefore ,praise is the highest glorification he can be given which is why it is the key.

I have learned that music can be a good way to get in the mood, finding spiritual music that speak to our feelings sets us in the right atmosphere to praise.

Singing and dancing brings happiness ,relief and joy.

Its easy to praise God when we are in our winning season but it is harder in our "I hit my limit" season but this is the most powerful praise as it requires true reverence and submission to undertake yet, it is also the most effective and speed releasing process.

In Luke 18, God talks about the persistent widow and states that if we like her persist in asking he will "speedily" rescue and answer us.

God whom talks a lot about perseverance and patience which we experience throughout our lives now speaks of speed?

Praise is your weapon,it makes God happy.

Its like when you are sad and somehow someone brings your favourite food, beverage or you watch your favourite movie or talk to your best friend these moments where you feel so happy quickly and forget instantly your sadness since something you truly deeply enjoy is right at your fingertip this is praise to God and even more when he sees how you feel and regardless have taken a step out of your pain to make him smile.

Music is an open doorway to joy, find good music to cheer up and then praise God and see how he reacts.

Here is a song that summarizes this little advice I wanted to share to encourage anyone in need today a very good song!

Be blessed!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

1 hour ago, JesusAngelPD777 said:

I wanted to share to encourage anyone in need today

@JesusAngelPD777:)You did! You definitely helped me. I have been down because my (adult) son is going through some incredibly hard trials. I want to help him but these are things I can't fix. So I support him through comfort and prayer. Anyway, what a wonderful post! Thanks, sister.

• Praying! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  43
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, turtletwo said:

@JesusAngelPD777:)You did! You definitely helped me. I have been down because my (adult) son is going through some incredibly hard trials. I want to help him but these are things I can't fix. So I support him through comfort and prayer. Anyway, what a wonderful post! Thanks, sister.

Hey there I am so happy that I was able to assist  glory be to God!

Remember God will not give us more than we can bare but he will allow us to be stretched to our limit in order to surpass ourselves and rely on his supernatural abilities.

Remember that you are not alone nor is this hopeless nor is your prayer unheared nor is your problem eternal however God's timeline are always unknown this is so that he remains God.

May you be strengthened to endure the storm and have victory over your matter.

Amen

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  16

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 2