• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  56
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Hello Saints!

I know some of you got drawn into to my "rude" behavior. Yesterday, you I was tired of explaining my age and I was confused as to why people were asking me how old I was, and I got flustered. Someone said something to me, and being a fool, I did not go all the way in the chat to see what went on before that. I got easily offended and politely tried to let the chat know that I was tired of people asking me my age. Sadly, it came off disrespectful. I wasn't trying to be disrespectful. Also, please forgive for the post I made about Patti, I was not "talking about her" or "shaming" her. If I offended you, please forgive me. I'm sorry. Again, I wasn't trying to be disrespectful to anyone. I recognize that you all are adults. I don't appreciate when someone (They know who they are) told me this was an adult sight. This sight was opened to all, so please don't discriminate against us young ones. The Lord said  in the last days that he will pour out his spirit upon ALL flesh. That includes us. We are the next generation.  We are the ones who have to deal with the hardships in the coming years. We must get as much knowledge, CHRISTIAN Knowledge as we can.

Thank you for understanding, and please reply.

- East

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  56
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

1 minute ago, Godismyloveforever said:

I gave you the brilliant icon for this.

Thank you so much, im crying

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

My young brother East, ya have folks on here worried bout bein' call'd a predator if caught speakin' to ta. it is this modern society so full of flaws that cause this behavior. In speakin' with ya , I have found ya nothin' but respectful of your elders and polite to all. Do not let the narrow minded bring ya down my friend, it happens to us all. 

Just my two bits,  JJ

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

I suggest that it may not be narrow minded to  consider the parent's or guardian's concerns, and to get their permission before  attempting any conversation and interplay and especially sharing of advice with  their child or ward.

If the minor  were my own charge I would not ever want them chatting with strangers on any internet website whatsoever, not without me  right there with them.

Doesn't matter about today's fears, the same dangers were around in the 1950's as they are today. A stranger does not talk to another's child about life, religion, nor anything without their parent's express permission.

• Thumbs Up 1